Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity (17079 Views)

Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by yrex01(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

It shows you're a fetish person. I am not surprised. By the time they use grenades to blow their heads off in the forest, we'll see how potent your "ayeta" and "ounde" is... Nonsense. Is that how top countries kept themselves safe? Nigerians will always ignore knowledge and truth for sentiments... Dull brain!
lol. Fetish or no fetish its non of ur concern. there z a 100% freedom of worshiping anything in Nigeria so far it doesn't takes human lives. Oyinbo teach u only wat dey want u to know n keep up in that circle n get you busy till ur entire life so u won't think outside the box. You are a failure if u are that type. Ogun n sango better than all una pastor combine, what am I even saying. 99% of una pastor get some of this things for aos but comes to church to shout halaluyah
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Toosure70: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2020
SeunStats:
Na we get Juju pass, Ijebu are just overhyped
if truly you're from ekiti, then your brain is paining you because Yorubas are one.

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Brenn594(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2020
cool hahahaha...amotekun will give sango xcess wine sote een go strike almost everybady 4 coastline.
EVEN IS BUBU IS SHOCKED!
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Brenn594(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2020
cool hahahaha...amotekun will give sango xcess wine sote een go strike almost everybady 4 coastline.
EVEN IS BUBU IS SHOCKED

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PericomaNwankwo: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Another skull mining campaign loading
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Dedetwo(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes, I took after Sir. Ojukwu in cowardice.

That is the tradition of our ancestors. While the foreign religion brought some form of modernization, the Yorubas understood we also have our traditional religion and people are still close to the deities.

That is why the Yorubas have Christians, Muslims, and Traditional worshippers coexisting peacefully because we know the value of spirituality. However that cannot be said of the Igbos, who can’t even see eye to eye with their Muslim brothers let alone traditionalists.

Lastly, Ifa religion is practices beyond the shores of Africa by foreigners and I can tell you for free that the Yoruba traditional religion is of value even outside Africa. That cannot be said of your own traditional religion tho!

I guess the free educational crap by Awo thought you to emulate instead of imitate. I shall be bent out of human form to believe that foreign religions, Christianity and Islam, had left a dent on Yari.ba's knack for juju.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

There were Yari.ba peeps in 3MCDO during Nigeria\Biafra war who wore live tortoises while still dead in the trenches. I guess it is a cultural thing about Yari.ba and juju.

I am a Yoruba man for the record. I am only speaking out against the spiritualization of a security force. Don't bring your tribalistic trash mentality here... Intelligent debates are welcome.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Samade7: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Olabode971:
Look at them again.... Why casting themselves nau..

No need of casting; just go ahead...

By the time Fulani headsmen hear Whrenn inside those bushes na hin dem go know say Khaki pass Leather..

grin

Calling for inter-tribal war? Why mentioning fulani's name nah, are they d only one?

Anyway thank u for saying my mind.

When I saw raping maiming, killing n destroying of farms, my mind goes to Foolanis.

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by LegendHero(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

So why is he always acting like a herbalist without any exposure. He was appointed to lead a security outfit and not a shrine... We don't want nonsense in the south west!

I just hope you can join Amotekun and employ your western style of intelligence to help us arrest all criminals and killer herdsmen from the SW.

So your own problem is because the commandant want to complement the conventional system with the traditional way right?

Could it be you are one of the killer herdsmen? Abi why are you this angry over a harmless news?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 21, 2020
LegendHero:

I just hope you can join Amotekun and employ your western style of intelligence to help us arrest all criminals and killer herdsmen from the SW.

So your own problem is because the commandant want to complement the conventional system with the traditional way right?

Could it be you are one of the killer herdsmen? Abi why are you this angry over a harmless news?

Mi o ni ṣepe fun e... But you can keep wallowing in your ignorance. I say no to fetishism!
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by LegendHero(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

I guess the free educational crap by Awo thought you to emulate instead of imitate. I shall be bent out of human form to believe that foreign religions, Christianity and Islam, had left a dent on Yari.ba's knack for juju.

You can’t appreciate what you don’t have.

I cherish the traditional religions of our ancestors just like I cherish Christianity and Islam.

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by damiloladuke: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2020
I believe
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by LegendHero(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

Mi o ni ṣepe fun e... But you can keep wallowing in your ignorance. I say no to fetishism!

Why should you curse me in the first place.

I’m just asking you why your temper is this hot just because of what the commandant say.

He never said they won’t use technologies. He never rejected the vehicles, ammunitions, technologies, and command centers provided by the government.

So why this furious just because he made mention of complementing it with traditional means which is clearly his own view and not the view of the government or law that established Amotekun.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Still searching for the news

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Ritchiee: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2020
The Fulanis especially,that are the largest and main invaders,use supernatural powers too.
Don't tell us.Just do whatever will protect lives and properties.
I remember when 50 people were killed in Nembe,Enugu state,it was said that they could not see the people who were killing them until they killed fifty unprepared people and fled.

Fulanis do not eat cows but they give Nigerians cows which they eat almost everyday.Has anybody ever thought about why the South is not so united even when they don't fight one another.
That is supernatural.
Make Una continue to gulp the cow meats o.
One day,God will save us.The day is already here.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Mynet11(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Need some extra income? Check my signature
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Mazigabriel(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Yoruba people and juju are like 5&6, the can not do without juju
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Franking: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Why not use it to better the state? I mean like using it to curse looters and corrupt officials. If it works that way then I will believe its potency otherwise shove it up where it belongs.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Mazigabriel(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Yoruba people and juju are like 5&6, the can not do without juju. it's part of their life and lifestyle.
Yoruba people would always remain Yoruba
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2020
LegendHero:

Why should you curse me in the first place.

I’m just asking you why your temper is this hot just because of what the commandant say.

He never said they won’t use technologies. He never rejected the vehicles, technologies, and command centers provided by the government.

So why this furious just because he made mention of complementing it with traditional means which is clearly his own view and not the view of the government or law that established Amotekun.

No, he should have rejected the vehicles and use "ofe" or "egbé" for transportation. undecided

When you insinuate that a fellow Yoruba man is a Fulani herdsman, just because he is saying they shouldn't dabble into fetish things and face their security based on knowledge and experience, are you not inviting curses on yourself?

I can imagine your type would be the first to complain if he said they would combat criminals with bibles and prayers.... You guys are just filled with fetishism. It's shameful.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by 2cribz: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2020
We need action. That type of action where pump action bullets would bounce back. If it works but i doubt. Af never seen any odeshi that works. Was it not a herbalist that was shot some days ago. A whole herbslist wey bullet suppose no even near am. Amotekun kor. Amokachi ni. Nonsene. Are we still in the caveman era. FG should legalise guns abeg.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Goalnaldo(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2020
At the end of the day, the jazz would require blood sacrifice for renewal isn't it?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by meobizy(f): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2020
So, this is the rebranded name for OPC, I guess.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Dedetwo(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

I am a Yoruba man for the record. I am only speaking out against the spiritualization of a security force. Don't bring your tribalistic trash mentality here... Intelligent debates are welcome.

There is no sign to introduce tribal tendencies in the discuss so far. The subject matter is about security outfit stood up by Yari.ba and a silly comment from a leader of the Amotekun who is equally a Yari.ba. The scene is set to be tribal.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Enemyofpeace: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2020
They should use it to get rid of Buhari and peace shall rain in Nigeria.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Dedetwo(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2020
LegendHero:

You can’t appreciate what you don’t have.

I cherish the traditional religions of our ancestors just like I cherish Christianity and Islam.

Of course, you are correct for once. The free educational policy by Awo never thought you to emulate.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by insabarnur(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Intentions are always genuine in the beginning but time have always prove our human weaknesses.. Let's see how long it will take before they are compromised.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by LegendHero(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

No, he should have rejected the vehicles and use "ofe" or "egbé" for transportation. undecided

When you insinuate that a fellow Yoruba man is a Fulani herdsman, just because he is saying they shouldn't dabble into fetish things and face their security based on knowledge and experience, are you not inviting curses on yourself?

I can imagine your type would be the first to complain if he said they would combat criminals with bibles and prayers.... You guys are just filled with fetishism. It's shameful.

Lol. Do you know how many times the likes of Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo swore on criminals and kidnappers? Didn’t we all say a big amen to their prayers?

So why should you be furious because the traditionalists also try to offer their help to curb the menace?

The commandant just stated his own view and not the views of the law establishing Amotekun. Then you just rushed here and start rubbishing the traditional religion calling it all sort of names.

Don’t you think there should be freedom to practice any religion you want without any intimidation whatsoever? In as much that they don’t do evil with it, I see no wrong in allowing them do what they want.

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by mrkings84(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2020
englishmart:
But to be honest, if you're working with a yoruba man, you need to be very careful. They use jazz a lot.

They na true. Even some of their so called men of god are not left out!!
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by afecgivers: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://thenationonlineng.net/amotekun-will-use-supernatural-power-to-combat-insecurity/

Mumu spiritual power! Are you more spiritual than Fulani's? You people better use superpower weapons or they will endup colonize your small state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate / Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. / Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.