Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,087 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

She;s Older Than The Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She;s Older Than The Guy. (1097 Views)

Pls Help Suggest The Best Possible Way To Tell Her She S Wasting Her Time Wit Me / She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She;s Older Than The Guy. by ogon: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
HELP, my colleague is older than her supposed BOBO, do u think she should go ahead and date this guy
please help her so she can reach her decision. there are into starting something NEW.me thinks she should go ahead and love the guy.
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by drrionelli(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2007
I don't know about Nigeria, but in the US and a number of other countries around the world, women have a longer life expectancy than men.

Now, to me, this looks as though it would be ideal for men to marry older women. It suggests fewer women in widowhood later in life. However, I know that societal sensibility--for whatever reasons--tends to lead men to marry women who are younger (probably because of child-bearing considerations).

Of course, some women might say that they'd rather not deal with the relative immaturity of guys who are younger! wink
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by 2dye4(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2007
e.g:

madonna + guy ritchie
Whitney+bobby
demi moore+ashton kutcher, etc

age aint nothing but a number! wink
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by chiegemba(f): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ topic; i think it doesnt matter though. even in Nigeria i have a lot of aunts dat r older than their husbands and vice-versa and they r all very happy in their marriages wink. so tell ur friend she should go ahead and reach 4 d best grin
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by dandagreat(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
It does not matter.Love is all that matters.Age is just a number representing a figure.For example my girl friend is older than I.
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by jgirl3: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2007
Just as Pretty Ricky sang - It ain't nothing but a number. Some girls might mind but in case this one doesn't mind - it's all good.
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2007
do people care about age these days. undecided
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by beauti(f): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2007
I do oooo, my man dey younger dan me, sooner or later he go replace me for younger model, becos na so men be. If I get plenty money he go stay forever. Me I no get money,wen my toto don dry up he go run, I mean run.
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by Adjuster: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2007
Age matter, especialy where the lady look older than her age
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2008
Adjuster:

Age matter, especialy where the lady look older than her age
Adjuster, quit being so village. Even a younger woman can look older than her age. And when two people are crazy about each other, they are usually more concerned about the depth of their emotions and bond. Nobody is concerned about who looks younger than who. It's usually the last thing on their minds. Trust me. As for the lady in question, she should go ahead and love her man. The only difference between them is that she was born earlier than the man, otherwise they can cope.
Re: She;s Older Than The Guy. by HOLLASLYD(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2008
So far as the love and understanding is there,it's no problem.but becomes one,if the man is after the lady'wealth.be ready to see someone that will scarper when his mission has been accomplished.

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure-fire Ways Of Overcoming A Low Self-esteem / A Word To The Ladies / Your Achievement In Last Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.