Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,438 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs (5146 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... / How Do I Start Runs Business Age 23? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Ashawosboifrien: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2020
I finally broke up with her and I am in the healing process thank you all.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Jack005(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
I finally broke up with her and I am in the healing process thank you all.
just a matter of time, you gonna be fine believe me!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
I am deeply pained, I use to make a lot of money before the lockdown. Infact there was a day I and my babe spent 40k inside the club. I did not save much. During the lockdown she was arrested. I and her had to pay through our nose. I lost most of my clients. We all agreed that she should move out of her accommodation to a new place which cost a lot of money. Today she asked to see me and told me she wants to start runs till December to solve family problems and get money to rent a shop (she is very skilled in hair making). She said after then she will stop. She said is not breaking up with me and will still have my time. But I can leave if I want. I could not say a word, just begging her to give me a chance to make more money. I work and I give her something every month. But I have the believe that when dating you should invest in your self. So I have a project for the future which she is aware but can't wait. The problem is I can't stop hallucinate about other men pounding her. How do I move on.

Eya sadly there are no Agony aunts for Ghetto relationships
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Ashawosboifrien: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Jack005:
just a matter of time, you gonna be fine believe me!
thank you brother. I really appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by nwakibe: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2020
Brother wey mumu. That girl has been a runs girl all this while. She just decided to bring it to your notice.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2020
[i][/i] follow God they will say no, the devil's way is easier and sweeter. Let me put it straight to you. You are one with that lady already. That's what the Bible said. You need fasting, prayer and deliverance to break free.

1 Corinthians 6:16..."What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh." cry

1 Corinthians 6:18-20... Flee fornication..every sin that a man commits is without the body, but he that committeth fornication sins against his own body. Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy spirit which ye have of God and ye are not your own, there glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's.

But no you people think you are wiser than God that say you should flee from something... Marry that kind of woman and she will make you a poor wretch, make you neglect your parents if they are still alive. Then finally she takes you to hell with her. Be wise my brother.

You spent 40k in a club because of an Harlot, it's a pity now she's telling you she wants to trade her body for money. Imagine the audacity. She doesn't fear and respect you one bit. If she was a smart girl that 40k, she will stop you from lavishing that money and tell you to give her to buy and sell things, clothes, accessories or even a poultry business. Somebody monthly salary. Continue spending money like this and you'll never be rich, it's fact not a curse.

It's is now that one you will wed and keep at home as wife. Mr man wake up, pray to God for a wife and he'll bring the one that will support and grow with you. Stop following prostitutes, a word is enough for the wise.

And lastly you had better go for check up , I pray she hasn't infected you with any disease. BYE
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2020
SAY NO TO PREMARITAL SEX
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Gerrard59(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
I am deeply pained, I use to make a lot of money before the lockdown. Infact there was a day I and my babe spent 40k inside the club. I did not save much. During the lockdown she was arrested. I and her had to pay through our nose. I lost most of my clients. We all agreed that she should move out of her accommodation to a new place which cost a lot of money. Today she asked to see me and told me she wants to start runs till December to solve family problems and get money to rent a shop (she is very skilled in hair making). She said after then she will stop. on.

I'm disappointed with you regarding your pain knowing she's been pounded (in your words) by other men.

This is the business plan: You become her love-vendor to clients for a percentage preferably 50%. This is because once you share the client's details with her, she could meet him again depending on how she treats him at first. Your role should be to get high worth clients (oil workers, business men, politicians etc.) to her and get your cut. She has decided to do runs, it's her body not yours. She's just a mere girlfriend not wife or sister or cousin, so don't feel bad about it. Just like the executive search industry (Egon Zehnder, Spencer and Staurt, Korn Ferry etc.) who link C-suite executives to high paying jobs in top firms or these companies contracting these search firms to find qualified professionals for the available positions. Currently, HSBC is looking for a new CEO and contracted the role to Egon Zehnder. This doesn't mean HSBC cannot appoint someone internally or head to LinkedIn but because of the intricacies involved in recruitment and onboarding of senior staff, Egon Zehnder takes the role since it's her job.

You become friends with her friends and friends of her friends. You could still have sex with them for free or do avoid it due to familiarity. Ensure that online avenues of getting clients (codedruns, mixchat, instachat or even Instagram) don't come in your way just as Egon and Co ensure LinkedIn doesn't stop their job. Start attending events, parties, symposiums etc. Get contact details of hoteliers whose places are clean and affordable so as to ensure clients spend less on what you wouldn't benefit and have more to pay this girl (who gives you a percentage). I had a similar opportunity of doing same when I was in the university (my department was predominantly female) but didn't want anything to distract me from my academic goals. However, in a Buhari's economy, I will be glad to have another side hustle thereby making it two in addition to a stable income.

Think like a capitalist!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by talktrue1234: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gerrard59:

I'm disappointed with you regarding your pain knowing she's been pounded (in your words) by other men.

This is the business plan: You become her love-vendor to clients for a percentage preferably 50%. This is because once you share the client's details with her, she could meet him again depending on how she treats him at first. Your role should be to get high worth clients (oil workers, business men, politicians etc.) to her and get your cut. She has decided to do runs, it's her body not yours. She's just a mere girlfriend not wife or sister or cousin, so don't feel bad about it. Just like the executive search industry (Egon Zehnder, Spencer and Staurt, Korn Ferry etc.) who link C-suite executives to high paying jobs in top firms or these companies contracting these search firms to find qualified professionals for the available positions. Currently, HSBC is looking for a new CEO and contracted the role to Egon Zehnder. This doesn't mean HSBC cannot appoint someone internally or head to LinkedIn but because of the intricacies involved in recruitment and onboarding of senior staff, Egon Zehnder takes the role since it's her job.

You become friends with her friends and friends of her friends. You could still have sex with them for free or do avoid it due to familiarity. Ensure that online avenues of getting clients (codedruns, mixchat, instachat or even Instagram) don't come in your way just as Egon and Co ensure LinkedIn doesn't stop their job. Start attending events, parties, symposiums etc. Get contact details of hoteliers whose places are clean and affordable so as to ensure clients spend less on what you wouldn't benefit and have more to pay this girl (who gives you a percentage). I had a similar opportunity of doing same when I was in the university (my department was predominantly female) but didn't want anything to distract me from my academic goals. However, in a Buhari's economy, I will be glad to have another side hustle thereby making it two in addition to a stable income.

Think like a capitalist!

Dude! Don't tell me you have not being doing this, you are are a born love-vendor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. / Woman Who Spent $100k To Become Human Blow-up Doll Suffering From Vaginal... / Should I Marry My African American Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.