Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? (2007 Views)

Poll: Which of these two, do you think have the most expectations out of their relationship?

Men: 60% (3 votes)
Women: 0% (0 votes)
Both: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage / Your Expectations For Valentine's Day / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by MrsChima(f): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2011
What are your expectations in your relationship/marriage? 

These are some of the expectations that I have heard from both men and women:

Women:
maintain a stable job
do handy jobs around the house
discipline the children
protects them against harm

Men:
bare children
cook meals
clean house
maintain her appearances
listen
do not express excessive opinions
provide sex on demand
wash and iron clothes
be a hostess when guests come over
have a job
not ask for excessive material things
maintain perky bosoms and nyansh
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Women:
maintain a stable job
discipline the children

Men:
bare children
cook meals
clean house
maintain her appearances
listen
provide sex on demand
wash and iron clothes
have a job

hahahahha the opposite huh?
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by ShyOne(f): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2011
The sex better be good  - no compromise with me
He has to have a sense of humor
He has to be gentle and tender
But He also definitely has to be firm and hard - because many times - I can be indecisive and I need a decision maker during those times
He has to love kids
He has to be able to talk dirty to me - if he is shy - FORGET IT - we can't both be plagued with that
But First and foremost - he has to love God deeply
He said if I washed laundry - he would iron
He has to help me cook
He has to allow me to hire help to come into the home and help with house chores as well
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by ShyOne(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ Mrs. C

I LOVE THE PROVIDE SEX ON DEMAND

That's exactly what I want - I want him to provide me sex on demand - that is heaven - [shy-one giggles over and over again]

you know he talks dirty to me over the phone and I cannot get enough of it - it is fantastic!!!! lolololol - ahahahahaha - yayyy - hip, hip horray - for my dirty talking man
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by kokoye(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
good home cooked food and sex on demand of course.

oh, no nagging too. grin
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by MrsChima(f): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
I laughed when my husband told me my role in the house is to be bared foot and pregnant for the rest of my child bearing years.  

I laughed so hard and told him he must be TRIPPING!  He was serious and said that women SHOULD PROVIDE SEX on every demand even if they are not in the mood!  I also said that women can REVOKE punny coupons if we feel like it.  

I had an hour long African man lecture.  I was doing my to do list in my mind.  So, I can't repeat what he said.
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by MrsChima(f): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
kokoye:

good home cooked food and sex on demand of course.

oh, no nagging too.  grin

Hey suga!  You prefer African home cooked meals or American home cooked meals?  Both?

I always do both and once a month do an African meal party for my husband's family and my friends. I can do a mean arse Jollef Rice and perfected a soup recipe given to me by an in-law.
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by ShyOne(f): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I laughed when my husband told me my role in the house is to be bared foot and pregnant for the rest of my child bearing years.  

I laughed so hard and told him he must be TRIPPING!  He was serious and said that women SHOULD PROVIDE SEX on every demand even if they are not in the mood!  I also said that women can REVOKE punny coupons if we feel like it.  

I had an hour long African man lecture.  I was doing my to do list in my mind.  So, I can't repeat what he said.  

oooo - i love this that you said - i do the same - sometimes you just have to zone them out - it's unfortunate but necessary - my babe harps and nags more than i do - u just have to zone sometimes - u just have to
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by MrsChima(f): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2011
That the AFrican men for ya.
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by kokoye(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey suga! You prefer African home cooked meals or American home cooked meals? Both?

I always do both and once a month do an African meal party for my husband's family and my friends. I can do a mean arse Jollef Rice and perfected a soup recipe given to me by an in-law.

we will marry you again and again.
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by MrsChima(f): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
You know I am looking for a second husband. I have a particular Yoruba man in mind. wink
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by r231(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What are your expectations in your relationship/marriage?

These are some of the expectations that I have heard from both men and women:

Women:
maintain a stable job
discipline the children

Men:
bare children
cook meals
clean house
maintain her appearances
listen
provide sex on demand
wash and iron clothes
have a job

thank you for this list

i will make sure i show this to my wife when i get home grin grin grin

now she will know what to expect from me grin grin
Re: What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? by Dsense(m): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2011
OP.
nONE OF THE ABOVE ,But Punny grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Has Love Ever Made You Cry / Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.