Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates (11315 Views)

See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by MsAllison(f): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:
cheesy

Fulani Aboki are fvcking blunt

and this one supposed to be a Muslim
SMH
no wonder the northern Muslims don't take yeroba Muslims serious
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by techmo(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2020
MsAllison:
and this one supposed to be a Muslim
SMH
no wonder the northern Muslims don't take yeroba Muslims serious

Sokoto and Fulani has Catholic bishops

Why are Ipobians not liberal and religious tolerant

Masturbation is now a sin in islam or Sharia according to many Hadith except Shiite
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by MsAllison(f): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

Sokoto and Fulani has Catholic bishops

Why are Ipobians not liberal and religious tolerant

Masturbation is now a sin in islam or Sharia according to many Hadith except Shiite
why are you watching BBN
you're supposed to be studying Islamic religion and reading your hadith angry
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by techmo(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2020
MsAllison:
why are you watching BBN
you're supposed to be studying Islamic religion and reading your hadith angry

Well am not a sheeple that worships his Bible... Allah gave me free will

Ipobians are dull .. very dull so dull they worship Idaboski bahose

Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by MsAllison(f): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

oga you're not a real Muslim
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by techmo(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2020
MsAllison:
oga you're not a real Muslim

Are you a Christian ?
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by MsAllison(f): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

Are you a Christian ?
yes I'm a Christian
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by techmo(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2020
MsAllison:
yes I'm a Christian

grin

What is Christ like in you?

Don't insult Yeshua Son of Mariah

Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by MsAllison(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

grin

What is Christ like in you?

Don't insult Yeshua Son of Mariah

oga go and read your hadith
no sane Muslim watches Bbnaija
you are not a Muslim
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by Rickmann: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Linadinna:
Aisha Kaisha a 25 year old Entrepreneur from Sokoto, Nigeria. An interview with her, she says she is an adventurous girl and a great team player who gets along with people and she says she relies on a healthy diet and she is God fearing.

She recently revealed in the Big Brother Naija house that she is single and the only way she satisfies her sexual urge is to masturbate.

Watch the moment Aisha said she masturbates on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9DvMi0MEig

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/07/meet-one-of-big-brother-naija-house.html?m=1

What the f has this world Become? Is this how much the devil has manipulated us? So dis is exactly what people are rushing to subscribe their dstv and gotv
for? She even says it with pride..This girl is supposed to be a book for younger girls to copy or better still, an ambassador after her time here. What a shame!
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by pyrex23(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Her life is already in shatters. Masturbations kills physically, spiritually, economically etc
Her chances of staying 2 long in the house is already thin, i wish her earliest exit 4rm d house

you people are not alright..
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by Smartgeek(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
It doesn't get any more cheaper.

100% legit

Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by deolurexy1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mercy eke winner of the last edition admitted are love for intimacy gadgets. Hence she was a chronic mastubature. grin
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by Edyice: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

Uncle please face your Quran .

You know what they say

You read your Quran

You become ...... grin

Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by okoroemeka(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Her life is already in shatters. Masturbations kills physically, spiritually, economically etc
Her chances of staying 2 long in the house is already thin, i wish her earliest exit 4rm d house
if masturbation kills like you said then 60-70% of the world population is already doomed,how do you expect a girl to scrub her pvssy during bathing and not feel anything,a clit that has double or even triple the nerve endings on a dickhead, masturbation is hardly learnt it develops with the body and switches on by default or accidental touching, controlled masturbation is a good thing because it gives the power of self control,reduces to a minimum konji expense,STD, unnecessary emotional drama,etc, nothing will build a man more than having absolute control over his libido and emotions,as with other things if masturbation is abused and excessive it turns to a .negative outcome

2 Likes

Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by Jerkbaba: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
I love this girl for her boldness. Everyone in that parlour with her masturbates but they where quick to look at her like she isn't normal. Nigerian are the most stupid chronic hypocrites I've seen in my life.

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by samuelpeters(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
You wish for her to be evicted quickly because she openly Admitted she Masturbates?

You are no better than She....
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by LivingDom: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
They keep saying they are entrepreneur, what kind of job, are they into, anyone is entrepreneur oh, The person that talks too much in the house will be evicted first.
Re: Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates by LivingDom: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
They are keep saying they are entrepreneur, what kind of job, are they into, anyone is entrepreneur oh, The person that talks too much in the house will be evicted first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? / My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.