Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

A Relationship Question For The Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Question For The Ladies! (2076 Views)

***relationship Question*** / Relationship Question For The Males / A Relationship Question For The Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
What would you do if you came home and saw your boyfriend or husband naked in the house with your sister or friend?

What would you do? Be honest.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Odunnu: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
Unclothed, staring at each other or unclothed having sex? Unclothed doing what? Typical Nigerian men relax in their homes in only boxers or wrappers around their waists. Is that what u mean?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Dgirl2(f): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
God will not allow me 2 see sth like dat. If it's my boyfriend it's over but if it is my husband. Blood will flow
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Unclothed, staring at each other or unclothed having sex? Unclothed doing what? Typical Nigerian men relax in their homes in only boxers or wrappers around their waists. Is that what u mean?

No mam. I mean you walked in your house and all you see is your sister or friend and boyfriend or husband COMPLETELY NAKED. They are either sitting or standing in the house naked. You haven't caught them in an act but you caught them naked.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Goldieluks: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2011
If i caught my man unclothed with my sister, i will throw them outside,and make sure i disgrace them publicly.
why should they be in a room together,unclothed,in the first place.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by annawhite(f): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What would you do if you came home and saw your boyfriend or husband unclothed in the house with your sister or friend?  

What would you do?  Be honest.  
if it's my boyfriend,i will take a walk and never look back,but if it's my hubby,i will quietly leave the house and go to a hotel or somewhere quiet to think about the scenario---------and when im calm,i will go back to the house and continue marrying him but, will make his life miserable by ignoring him in the house and giving him the silent treatment ,i can do dat for years depending on when i feel like letting go of the pains
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Odunnu: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2011
That scenario is an impossibility.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by ShyOne(f): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
psychotic - yeah that an accurate good description

cross-eyed, crazy - sharp stiletto shaped dagger in one hand, blunt object in other

glazed eyes - totally unaware of my surroundings

at a loss to even remotely knowing where my mind went

an hour later - not possessing the ability to know what I just did
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by ShyOne(f): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
but i am with Odunnu

that is not a possibility - thank God for my baby

shy-one sane and deliriously happy
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2011
We don't know what would happen in the future. Never say never.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Coolabbie: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2011
I wuld fly into a rage & ask 4 explainations. If it were my bf i wuld empty a crate of bottle on his head. As 4 my husband i wuld kick him out of d bedroom 4 as long as i remain angry.hope Mr. Chima isnt d reason 4 question
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by annawhite(f): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2011
Coolabbie:

I wuld fly into a rage & ask 4 explainations. If it were my bf i wuld empty a crate of bottle on his head. As 4 my husband i wuld kick him out of d bedroom 4 as long as i remain angry.hope Mr. Chima isnt d reason 4 question
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
coolabie pls dont crack my ribs
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Coolabbie: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
Sorry i dont mean to. wink
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
Coolabbie:

If that was the case, I wouldn't be online creating threads. In America, causing physical harm to another human is offensible by imprisonment.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Atreides(f): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2011
May the good Lord prevent our eyes from seeing such evil. Amen. Back to topic,if i saw my bf naked with my friend,then blood will flow. If i saw my husband naked with my friend,more blood will flow. If i saw my bf/husband naked with my sister,then by the time i'm done there will be no blood left in their bodies to flow out. Anyway,it is not my portion.

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Orton10(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2011
#poster,
Is my opinion required in here?? :-x
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Atreides(f): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
Orton,Are you a lady?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Orton10(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
#poster,
Is my opinion required in here?? :-x
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
Atreides:

Orton,Are you a lady?

Hey baby! How you be?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Dsense(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
OP.
The trustness matters in this situation . . . .All you have to do is telling yourself ''Nothing happened''.
But at the same time you have to keep yah eyes opened . . , . . .Things happen in this world and who knows undecided
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2011
I knew the dogs men couldn't stay away!
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Dsense(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^Thank you!
Won't bother to comment on any of your thread again.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Atreides(f): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hey baby! How you be?
Hey momma! I be good. . You? How my papi doin?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2011
D-sense:

^^Thank you!
Won't bother to comment on any of your thread again.

I sowwy suga! Come here suga! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you for your input. It was appreciated. kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2011
Atreides:

Hey momma! I be good. . You? How my papi doin?

Good chile! Your papi mad at me but he will be aight.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Atreides(f): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Good chile! Your papi mad at me but he will be aight.
Ehn? Why he mad at you? Whatchu done?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
Why it gotta be something I done?!!!!! I told him his friend tried to holler at me and he mad that I waited too long to tell him. I was trying to spare your papi's feelings. (you know how africa men get all egoistical)
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Atreides(f): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2011
But it was somethin you done. You shoulda told him from day 1,momma. And yeah,African men are egotistical.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
I know I should have baby. But, you know your papi is jealous hearted and I didn't want him whooping his friend's arse while his friend going through something terrible. I do have a little heart in my stone cage.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Orton10(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2011
Atreides:

Orton,Are you a lady?
Ki lo de?
You wan spoil ma show wink

#
Mrs Chima so its has come to this, isn't it?  undecided
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
What are you talking about?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Ladies! by Atreides(f): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
@Orton,you nor get show in the first place. @all,ring the alarm! Somebori call the po-po! Mrs. Chima jus admitted to having a heart! The world is coming to an end!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? / Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? / ***urgent Response Needed Fast***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.