Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! (6847 Views)

Why Do I Look Familiar To Almost All The New Persons I Meet? / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
lefulefu:
mad ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

my brother, u re too much, greetings from lasgidi, from a ovi Edo.
wakoyo ovi one.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

Of course I need help, like wise all human being need helping hands.

Applicable to you, you also need help. why?

OyA hear am!!!!

If Madness want to surfaces in one's life, like you, the first thing dat happened is dis, the person start imagine things, that's happening somewhere else, where he don't know, same thing u just did, thinking am typing with an Android phone, residing inside a hut.

the above illustration is first phase of madness.
as u have we all need help please on Monday morning, enter a Lagos motor at iwo road to Lagos, please use ur face mask so as not distribute ur sickness to pasanger.

when u get to Lagos visit yaba left, OK. ask for doctor jide omojowo......

mura so ro aye e ni kan mo kan MO.

MA binu o omo iya Mi.
You sure say you dey alright
Cause what am seeing here is not ordinary
That's why I do advise people use condoms they won't hear,not all child worth giving birth to
Some are disaster even masturbation would have prevent this from happening embarassed
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by stanliwise(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Is there any man who is not into either of the following?

Drinking,

Gambling,

Womanizing,

Smoking.
I
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Anayalv: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
There is just this problem where god does not punish other people on our behalf. Whatever reasom you want to punish them for you will just have to accept the hard truth and it is that there is nothing that you can do about it. Just move on with your life and forget about them.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Amaechi9(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:

Drinking,

Gambling,

Womanizing,

Smoking.

Yes bro, there are but very few

Meanwhile data resellers check my signature
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Emmanuelcann: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:

Drinking,

Gambling,

Womanizing,

Smoking.
Yes!
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Analasroston: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
It seems like you are really angry at these three people but you have to understand that sometimes things are just out of our hands. We therefore have no choice but to let people have their way and do what they want. If you cant punish them then forget about the because not doing so will only make you feel worse.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Dangrace01: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
lefulefu:
no i no be yoruba but though if u follow history the edos are an offshoot of the yorubas.And as for calling me igbo u not the first person thinking i am igbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
many ppl wen dem see me dem go ask weda i be igbo and wen i see nope dem no go believe
i don even tire to convince them dat i no be igbo grin grin grin

Your words just remind of classic dagrin olenu bi pon pon pon.

To ba ri mi oh boy shey u b Igbo shey u b anambra abi u b imo. I b omo ogun.

Sorry for digressing
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

my brother, u re too much, greetings from lasgidi, from a ovi Edo.

wakoyo ovi one.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dangrace01:

Your words just remind of classic dagrin olenu bi pon pon pon.

To ba ri mi oh boy shey u b Igbo shey u b anambra abi u b imo. I b omo ogun.

Sorry for digressing
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Mrlouis: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
gaius01:

O P
with this your writing skills. go into writing. or you can write a story about your experience, published and create new source of income

The dude will still gamble with his proceeds. He needs one month solitary rehab in sambisa.
Jokes apart, there is a destructive demon attached to gambling. It keeps giving the victim a sense of "hope" but after a time, when the said victim reflects back it's a truckload of wasted years, losses, and penury. He needs Jesus!!!

2 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Mrlouis:

The dude will still gamble with his proceeds. He needs one month solitary rehab in sambisa.
Jokes apart, there is a destructive demon attached to gambling. It keeps giving the victim a sense of "hope" but after a time, when the said victim reflects back it's a truckload of wasted years, losses, and penury. He needs Jesus!!!

I can't argue with you on that. I nod to your affirmation, he really needs Jesus' touch
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Kallantan: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
I do not know what you are thinking but the truth is that there is no way that what you want is going to happen. If you really want to punish these people that much then you will have to do it on your own. If you are not able to because you lack the power then let it be.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Lipslikecandy11(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bet9ja....you can never win..just as my friend would always say that " even when u bet on 12 players wearing boots u will still see one idiot wearing sandals.."
The worst of them nah baby....u see that wan...fear am...the thing show me pepper...Thank God I overcame the addiction...

ChildOfDoom:
(2) THE GUY WHO BOUGHT MY PROPERTIES FOR PEANUT

With gambling, one doesn't think straight. The more I lost out, the more I went back, looking for ways to recover what I had lost. I wished I had let go. I was able to forge school fees receipt to write the first semester exam. My friends who didn't want me to miss out with their set passing out, helped feed me and motivate me when I was low-spirited. But the pain wouldn't go away. I sought ways to try again. I wish I listened to their advice and that of my brother (who came to stay with me) to forget

I discovered someone opposite St.Patrick Church Ugbowo who normally bought fairly-used items from final year students to resell at a high rate. This was how my story was to change from a tenant to a squatter.

I began selling things in my room one by one to him to play bet9ja. All the things I had suffered to amass gone in a flash. This man was wicked. He priced the expensive things I had at a really cheap rate. Hmm. I wasn't really bothered at that time. I just needed money to gamble.

A very big-sized mouka foam that will cost around 40000, sold for 3000 naira. Television - 2500. Iron - 400. Table - 200. DVD - 500. Bucket - 50. Laptop - 4000. Extension - 100. Sweater - 100. Shoe - 400. Hangers - 100. DVD laptop - 2000. Stove -300. Big drum for water - 1000. ceiling fan - 400. Suit - 500. 3 Bedsheets - 600. The list is endless.

This man preyed on my naivety and desperation and milked me. Now living with my mum. I needed those things to start life. Now i can't stand on my own again. Only God will punish him for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) / Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.