Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! (6862 Views)

Why Do I Look Familiar To Almost All The New Persons I Meet? / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2020
you are the cause of your misfortune, you are not forced to play bet9ja but your greed to make money like MMM, play gamble with reason, only play bet9ja with the money you can afford to lose (lost money) .
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
For the sake of your Mama, hope you finished the school Sha? It is never too late... Gear up and be a real Nigga
yes. I went to Benin in 2019 to finish up after abandoning just project which was left in 2016. I sneaked in and out. thanks to my former classmates who felt concerned and raised some money for me to pay the outstanding fees. awaiting the result now.

2 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by GeneralKoko(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
no i no be yoruba but though if u follow history the edos are an offshoot of the yorubas.And as for calling me igbo u not the first person thinking i am igbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
many ppl wen dem see me dem go ask weda i be igbo and wen i see nope dem no go believe
i don even tire to convince them dat i no be igbo grin grin grin

You got it all wrong [sub][/sub], the Yorubas and Edo descendants.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
GreaterFuture:

And his Flock knew he was a Smoker
of course some of them knew..all those catholic irish priests of old who came to nigeria did u not know they smoked? and they still did mass and ppl attended.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Smile4me01:
how do you forget his name he who saw evil and cover it up will end up in an evil way or blackmail for know reason will get is bad reward
hmm evil.? i dont recall anything evil on him.he was generous to a fault and helped out ppl who were in need.u cant say such a person is evil because he smokes.at least that is different from someone who doesnt smoke and wears suit and tie and threatens his flock about going to hell if they dont pay tithe and when they pay the tithe he uses it to buy expensive gadgets and a private jet.tell me wat is more evil than that.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by GreaterFuture(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
of course some of them knew..all those catholic irish priests of old who came to nigeria did u not know they smoked? and they still did mass and ppl attended.
The ones of old is not the Point. Christianity today amongst most Sects and Denominations Condemn Smoking, it is Regarded as Sin. How is a Active member who is even a Priest also a Smoker?
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by lamalama: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
GreaterFuture:

The ones of old is not the Point. Christianity today amongst most Sects and Denominations Condemn Smoking, it is Regarded as Sin. How is a Active member who is even a Priest also a Smoker?
its bad for someone to smoke but ok if the clergy extorts money from the flock and sleeps with women in his church.so funny undecided
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
GreaterFuture:

minus christianity smoking is not advisable healthwise cheesy.Anyway i guessed his flock didnt mind as long as he preached the message cheesy
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by GreaterFuture(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Smh
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:
First of all, I am sorry for all you have lost.

But op, it's high time you faced the real truth. What you should be dealing with is your addiction to gambling. That was what ruined you.

If you had made more wins than loss, while gambling, I am sure this thread wouldn't exist.

It's just like someone getting introduced to prostitution. Then she decides to abort to the extent she is unable to ever give birth. When the story gets out, nobody would blame the person that introduced her to it, the people she slept or any other person that had a thing to do with her Job.

She would bear the whole blame. It's her life and she ruined it with her own hands.

Op, same story applies to you. Blame yourself first, before playing the victim.

You got addicted and made things hard for yourself. Work on yourself. Nobody is ready to throw a pity party for anyone. At least, not in this pandemic.
hmm.. i get your point. But why do some people act as agent of destruction. They kill the joy and jovial nature in people, and toughen them. I am beginning to lose feelings for people and happenings around me as a result
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
estyvino:
The push to recover gets you into deeper problem.

I have been there, but now I am wiser

Thank God you were able to learn from your mistakes

Modified, God is not punishing anyone
'learned?' more like 'learning'

you are right. the spirit of trying to go back to recover is what I am fighting. I wish it was that easy to let go.

Every little money that comes to my hand seem worthless due to the amount lost. I will try. three weeks without the act now
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by DorianD(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
(1) THE GUY WHO INTRODUCED ME TO BET9JA

I can remember vividly when it all started in 2015. I was a bright prospect with a good CGPA in the University of Benin. I was in my final year, geared up for life. I was living a modest life in my rented apartment. Full of optimism and vigour. We were preparing for our first semester exams. There was a strict rule implemented by the administration of Prof. Orhunwense to ensure school fees defaulters were not allowed to write exams. I was a part-time student, so our fees were slightly higher. I was to pay 41,500 naira. I had about 32,500 naira. I had used part of the schools my mum sent to get essentials. It was a week to the exam and I was confused.

After watching football at a viewing centre, I was strolling home one afternoon from the place with 'a friend' when I related my situation to him. He then told me about bet9ja and how my money could be doubled instantly. I followed him to the place inquisitive and desperate.

I was the type never scared to take on challenges, as I always surmounted all due to my ingenuity. My brothers and sisters, how was I to know that this particular bet9ja will be the beginning of my downfall. To cut the story short, I gambled off all I had, bit by bit. Called my mum and begged her to send another fee as education was my life. She sold some of her expensive wrappers quick to raise the fee. I also gambled it off. I moved to selling my things and used other dubious means to get money since then, in order to continue investing in bet9ja imaginary profit.

Only God will punish that guy for me.
Stop creating threads for self pitty..Man up nd fight your the addiction to gambling and surgery drinks
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 5:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Wetin u de talk sef.... U mean say u never win for once b4
I do win, but little. And it is taken back from me most times, even before I leave the betshop
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by TrueLifeStory: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Well be thanking God that you have made right decision. I started gambling in 2016 when I carry Liverpool to win against Watford at 70k and they played 0-0. I lost. From there I jumped into virtual in 2017 and I supposed to do my wedding late 2018 but I cancelled it because I used all my money to gamble and I also I used another people money to gamble which I was now addicted to chasing my loss. I was arrested because of debts and slept in a cell for that night but when I came back from Police Station, few of the people am owing were trying to assinate me because I couldn't pay and they don't want to exercise patience. I went for NYSC, could you imagine I used all my nysc allawee gamble online both virtual and real match. The girl I love so much, when I came back from NYSC, I told her I gambled with all my money and she has even been dating another man, she left me and went to another man house to spend the night, and that day I swear that if I ever gamble even with N1 that trailer should crush me to death. Currently now, am living with my Mum but thank God I have totally forsake gambling and I will do away with woman until I have a good work that can cater for many people.

ChildOfDoom:
(3) ALL BET9JA SHOP OWNERS

I hate all the bet9ja shop owners in Benin I patronised. Uwasota, Adolor, Technical Road, Ekosodin, BDPA etc. All the bet9ja shops in Warri too after I fled Benin. From Ekpan junction to Jakpa road (about three different spots) to Okumagba junction, Okere-Ugborikoko road, Opposite cinema junction, Meschak Road junction, Giwa-mu etc. Only God will judge you guys. You see people wasting their money away and you are not bothered. All they care about is their profit.

Do you know some heartless bet shop owners go as far as giving you loans for your phones in order for you to gamble more. And with strict rules. Once you can't pay back within 24 hours, the device automatically becomes theirs. Gamblers always fall victim. We hardly hold a phone for long without collecting 'spiritual loans'. We hardly win when we take loans.

I feel bad I sold the phone of one of my course mate who was motivating me to read after I started gambling. What has bet9ja addiction not caused? it's this selling of phone thing that got me in trouble. Sold the phone of a strong man after he collected loan with it from me. After threats and beating to get it back, I had to flee from Benin. As his guys were in the look out for me.

Can you imagine that after staying back home for three weeks without gambling, the owner of the bet9ja shop were I lost the 250,000 naira loan Federal Government gave me, saw me and said: "longtime. We nor see you again". Na God go punish am for me. Not even a compensation or some bottles of beer to show appreciation.

I so much hate bet9ja shops, their owners and anyone working there at the moment
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by tetula123(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2020
lefulefu:
no i no be yoruba but though if u follow history the edos are an offshoot of the yorubas.And as for calling me igbo u not the first person thinking i am igbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
many ppl wen dem see me dem go ask weda i be igbo and wen i see nope dem no go believe
i don even tire to convince them dat i no be igbo grin grin grin
lol it’s something common with the Yoruba’s. Everyone from the SE and SS is Igbo to them. Just like we feel everyone from the north is Hausa.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Destiny666:
Eyah..ma man leave alabi make ee leave u ooo.

I was once into betting..but nothing come out. Those guys and the odds are against you always.
hmm. True. It''s as though they read gamblers' minds. I want to start afresh. I pray God gives me the strength to let go. I really admire those who have self-control in gambling.

I attend church regularly now. I just pray I don't relapse once good money comes to my hand. For a start, little money doesn't move me to gamble again. It's impossible to beat the bookmakers.

Even when one wins once, the greed to continue, makes one to try again, till one loses it all.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
teewai3:
(3) YOURSELF: THAT HAVE BRAIN BUT CANT THINK WITH IT

Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

- Gandhi

hmm. I guess this is constructive criticism
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by teewai3(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I guess this is constructive criticism
Yes, it is
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2020
lefulefu:
i used to attend that St Patrick Church when i was in ugbowo.Then the church had one parish priest who used to smoke ciga.Very jovial reverend father.forgotten his name.
oh. I didn't meet him during my time in Ugbowo. only Father Obinyan and Father Imoni
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=lefulefu post=92025948]i used to attend that St Patrick Church when i was in ugbowo.Then the church had one parish priest who used to smoke ciga.Very jovial reverend father.forgotten his name.[/quote

His name is ( Ahmadu Hassan )
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by mcdokwe(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Is there any man who is not into either of the following?

Drinking,

Gambling,

Womanizing,

Smoking.
I guess I'm a terrible person for not indulging in any of the mentioned addictions
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2020
lefulefu:
i used to attend that St Patrick Church when i was in ugbowo.Then the church had one parish priest who used to smoke ciga.Very jovial reverend father.forgotten his name.

His name is Ahmadu Hassan.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Typical youruba guy Oyo State
But you're still ibol grin

Typical, Educated illiterate from Yoruba Land.

I use to tell ppu, dat there are two state in Yoruba land worst than north in terms of civilization : OyA hear them.

1, Osun State

2, Oyo state.

Yoruba States with educated and civilized indigien are: OyA hear them.

1, Ondo State

2, Ekiti state

3, Ogun state

Lagos state is a civilized city base on multi ethnics diversity... so na central of civilization.

Young man u re typical yoruba guys dat believe education makes one civilized, but u never knew u only civilized base on exposure..

Travel and mingle, commot for Iwo road Abi gbagi. read out of ur course box

Aboro la n so fun omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2020
mcdokwe:

I guess I'm a terrible person for not indulging in any of the mentioned addictions
Nope! Normal you are...... hold on.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

Typical, Educated illiterate from Yoruba Land.

I use to tell ppu, dat there are two state in Yoruba land worst than north in terms of civilization : OyA hear them.

1, Osun State

2, Oyo state.

Yoruba States with educated and civilized indigien are: OyA hear them.

1, Ondo State

2, Ekiti state

3, Ogun state

Lagos state is a civilized city base on multi ethnics diversity... so na central of civilization.

Young man u re typical yoruba guys dat believe education makes one civilized, but u never knew u only civilized base on exposure..

Travel and mingle, commot for Iwo road Abi gbagi. read out of ur course box

Aboro la n so fun omoluabi.
Is there sense in all this you wrote undecided
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Is there sense in all this you wrote undecided
No of course, do you know why?
Nothing makes sense, to those that lack sense.
Get some sense to metabolise what u read above.

MA binu o omo iya Mi.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

No of course, do you know why?

Nothing makes sense, to those that lack sense.

Get some sense to metabolise what u read above.

MA binu o omo iya Mi.
Cause I keep thinking why someone would sit in a hut and type that bullshit on a cracked screen Android phone
Bro you need help talk to people undecided
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Wigetsolar: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin Doomed!
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Cause I keep thinking why someone would sit in a hut and type that bullshit on a cracked screen Android phone
Bro you need help talk to people undecided

Of course I need help, like wise all human being need helping hands.

Applicable to you, you also need help. why?

OyA hear am!!!!

If Madness want to surfaces in one's life, like you, the first thing dat happened is dis, the person start imagine things, that's happening somewhere else, where he don't know, same thing u just did, thinking am typing with an Android phone, residing inside a hut.

the above illustration is first phase of madness.
as u have we all need help please on Monday morning, enter a Lagos motor at iwo road to Lagos, please use ur face mask so as not distribute ur sickness to pasanger.

when u get to Lagos visit yaba left, OK. ask for doctor jide omojowo......

mura so ro aye e ni kan mo kan MO.

MA binu o omo iya Mi.

3 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
oh. I didn't meet him during my time in Ugbowo. only Father Obiyan and Father Ehimen
aghh so u met father obiyan that fiery catholic priest bah? cheesy.It was father obiyan who took after this reverend father i am talking about when he was transfered.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

His name is Ahmadu Hassan.
mad ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] / My Experience In abia (picture ) / Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.