Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid (3309 Views)

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
Why una dey fall hand? I have seen one too many
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by obowunmi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
***yawns****
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by iyatrustee(f): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
Poo happens

Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
just passing
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by foyeks2001(f): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
shit happens, no big deal
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
obowunmi:

***yawns****
Do you lie to get laid? Why? What is the true motivation. How do you live with yourself afterward. How often do you do it. Will you be lying in order to get laid today?
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
So your message is to the ladies or the guys?
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
Msg is to guys. Ladies who have been lied to can comment

Have u been accosted by a guy who tried to lie his way between your legs?
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by foyeks2001(f): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
Pennywise:

Msg is to guys. Ladies who have been lied to can comment

dont tell me u ve not been accosted by a girl who tried to lie her way between your legs too?
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
Pennywise:

No!

I am a lesbian.
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
foyeks2001:

dont tell me u ve not been accosted by a girl who tried to lie her way between your legs too?
Actually they try to lie their way into my pocket. Its understandable (I enjoy it). But lying to get into a lady's kitty should be beneath any real man. I mean where is their pride
rokiatu:

No!

I am a lesbian.

I mean when u are not a lesbian
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2011
What do you mean

I have being a lasbian since I knew myself undecided
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2011
rokiatu:

What do you mean

I have being a lasbian since I knew myself undecided

We happen to be talkin about lesbian not lasbian (corrupt variant). Hope someone is not lying to you already
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
For those in our (male) rank that this has become a disease here are a few suggestions

1. Up your game- Read wide.This way you truly get to know how the world works. Good communication skill, proper  etiquette and grooming comes naturally (girls love this).

2.Get a job. You have no business falling in love when you dont have a job! You will be causing heartaches all over the place. You become an easy prey to the spirit of lying. If you are in school, love and loving is an undesireable distraction. Run away from her even if she comes to you (setting you up for lies)

3.Try and be an all round good person and you will have her on your terms. Remember that a relationship built on lies will never last. Sooner than later she is going to find out and you are going to feel very small indeed.

The girls should stop being gullible (stoopid). Have a high index of suspicion. If its too good to be true, then . . . . . .

Guys with sisters, female friends even daughters should be on the look out for these pple.
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Coolabbie: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ok
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
But then there is a small subset of the population who dont mind being lied to (they want to get laid anyway). These we have to discount for the good of our rosebud queens
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by GoodBoi1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
Pennywise:

For those in our (male) rank that this has become a disease here are a few suggestions

1. Up your game- Read wide.This way you truly get to know how the world works. Good communication skill, proper  etiquette and grooming comes naturally (girls love this).

2.Get a job. You have no business falling in love when you dont have a job! You will be causing heartaches all over the place. You become an easy prey to the spirit of lying. If you are in school, love and loving is an undesireable distraction. Run away from her even if she comes to you (setting you up for lies)

3.Try and be an all round good person and you will have her on your terms. Remember that a relationship built on lies will never last. Sooner than later she is going to find out and you are going to feel very small indeed.
Just in time.
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by iice(f): 4:02am On Feb 09, 2011
Thank you! @ Topic
When i say why boys are disgracing men, goons be howling.
Even true players know how it's done.
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
iice:

Thank you! @ Topic
When i say why boys are disgracing men, goons be howling.
Even true players know how it's done.

Real disgrace like this ediot.

There was a couple I had admiration for. Girl, an office worker-pretty, polite always appearing cheerful. Guy, equally polite young not sure what he did for a living but I know his mother has a bungalow down the road in which he has a Bq to himself (I hear). I have been seeing them around for like 2yrs and everybody knew about them.

Anyway, pretty girl comes around with a card in hand inviting me to her wedding- I felt it was about time, living together and being not married and all that. Unfortunately it wasn't with the guy I knew. My initial reaction was, could she have been two-timing? She read my mood and decided to let me in on what I did not know- that Mr Polite and Young had a wife and two children in the village living with his real mother- a fact that was concealed from her until wify came looking for him over sustenance

I couldnt believe a guy like that would lie just to get laid. The question is why didnt he come clean when he knew he had the girl. This is one question I would have loved to ask him myself but all of a sudden his ubiquitous face has become a rarity in the neighborhood.
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pennywise:

Real disgrace like this ediot.

There was a couple I had admiration for. Girl, an office worker-pretty, polite always appearing cheerful. Guy, equally polite young not sure what he did for a living but I know his mother has a bungalow down the road in which he has a Bq to himself (I hear). I have been seeing them around for like 2yrs and everybody knew about them. Anyway, pretty girl comes around with a card in hand inviting me to her wedding- I felt it was about time, living together and being not married and all that. Unfortunately it wasn't with the guy I knew. My initial reaction was, could she have been two-timing? She read my mood and decided to let me in on what I did not know- that Mr Polite and Young had a wife and two children in the village living with his real mother- a fact that was concealed from her until wify came looking for him over sustenance

I couldnt believe a guy like that would lie just to get laid. The question is why didnt he come clean when he knew he had the girl. This is one question I would have loved to ask him myself but all of a sudden his ubiquitous face has become a rarity in the neighborhood.
some babes dey fall hands sha,imagine two years,the number of bleeping and other pain she went through and possibly investment into the relationship
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
aguiyi:

some babes dey fall hands sha,imagine two years,the number of bleeping and other pain she went through and possibly investment into the relationship
U have to see lying as an art that some people are extremely good at. If you add that to the fertile imagination of a girl in love, she is a gonner. She might even begin to rationalize things that dont make sense about the guy.

I am not saying a guy must never lie (imperfect man living in an imparfect world). But it should not be over kitty. A little joking lie here and there can spice up your dinner but it must not be meant to decieve. If you think she may been misled, please admit your lie. That is how to be a gentleman
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pennywise:

U have to see lying as an art that some people are extremely good at. If you add that to the fertile imagination of a girl in love, she is a gonner. She might even begin to rationalize things that dont make sense about the guy.

I am not saying a guy must never lie (imperfect man living in an imparfect world). But it should not be over kitty. A little joking lie here and there can spice up your dinner but it must not be meant to decieve. If you think she may been misled, please admit your lie. That is how to be a gentleman
i like that phrase,
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by sandraa(f): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
Who watch "how i met your mother"

Barney is the master of lieing to sleep with chics and the chics are so dumb God you will want to flog them.
check out this scene!

Barney: Am an Astronaut

Chic: wow u r an astronaut

Barney: ssshhh am actually in a top govt space programme called secret NASA or SNASA

Chic: wow snasa, do you go to the moon and stuff?

Barney: not the moon youre familiar with,, though i ve been to the SMOON

Chic: wow the smoon

and guys guess wat the stupid chic got laid by barney!!
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by kayalla(f): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
haahaaha, then the chik must be a smooron tongue
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by iice(f): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2011
sandraa:

Who watch "how i met your mother"

Barney is the master of lieing to sleep with chics and the chics are so dumb God you will want to flog them.
check out this scene!

Barney: Am an Astronaut

Chic: wow u r an astronaut

Barney: ssshhh am actually in a top govt space programme called secret NASA or SNASA

Chic: wow snasa, do you go to the moon and stuff?

Barney: not the moon youre familiar with,, though i ve been to the SMOON

Chic: wow the smoon

and guys guess wat the silly chic got laid by barney!!

Barney is grin grin
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by cbase: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2011
Barney is what? grin
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2011
ladies, you have to understand that not all men got it going on THEREFORE these men would have to pretend to be someone else in order to get what all good men got.
I don't blame these men for trying, I blame these dumb asss women for falling for these cheap lies. Some women spread their legs wide open as soon as a stranger says "I love u", duh!
Anyone who got played in the past should take that as a life experience and move on with their live a wiser person!
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pweety4me(f): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

ladies, you have to understand that not all men got it going on THEREFORE these men would have to pretend to be someone else in order to get what all good men got.
I don't blame these men for trying, I blame these dumb asss women for falling for these cheap lies. Some women spread their legs wide open as soon as a stranger says "I love u", duh!
Anyone who got played in the past should take that as a life experience and move on with their live a wiser person!
smiley
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by iice(f): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2011
cbase:

Barney is what? grin

Legendary grin
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Pennywise(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

If he has to lie, let it be over something more worthwhile. Kitty is no food.

Besides It doesnt matter how lowly a guy is there is always a babe that fits into same social category/circumstance. Frequently, liar wants to ascend beyond his social class (or preferred circumstance) in choosing a mate. Herein lies the problem.

Liars have no dignity. Usually they are lazy, fall short of peers in achivement and reckoning (they are otherwise called losers). So more often than not lying becomes a symptom of deeper malaise.
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
Pennywise:

If he has to lie, let it be over something more worthwhile. Kitty is no food.

thinking like a woman while dealing with MEN issues will have you fail time and time again: SEX IS FOOD TO SOME MEN OUT THERE!!!!!!

Besides It doesnt matter how lowly a guy is there is always a babe that fits into same social category/circumstance. Frequently, liar wants to ascend beyond his social class (or preferred circumstance) in choosing a mate. Herein lies the problem.

we all know that most people from these low social category/circumstances would look down on their peers and would rather date higher than their classes. should we blame these people from dreaming big? women do it ALL THE TIME and it´s supposedly ¨ok¨, who are we kidding here? how many (beautiful) poor women do you know that will GLADLY date a poor man? abeg!!!!

Liars have no dignity. Usually they are lazy, fall short of peers in achivement and reckoning (they are otherwise called losers). So more often than not lying becomes a symptom of deeper malaise.

laziness has NOTHING to do with lying. . . . . . . . yes, they rather hide some facts of their rather sad lives but it doesnt make them lazy. i would say they are not comfortable with presenting who they really are, probably ashamed or simply not confident that their true self is attractive to the opposite sex.

do you see any difference between A) a guy pretending to be rich to get toto  and B) a girl putting on fake hair and what not to attract suitable men?
i dont. . . . . . . . in my world, its the exact same lie!
to each their own!
Re: Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid by deniyor: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
Lying is old news/game. You seriously think yo papa did not lie to get yo mama? Think again.
The thing about lying is it comes back to bite yo ass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. / Diary Of An Imostar <censored Version> Season1 {campus Love} / 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.