Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

*masturbation* I Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *masturbation* I Need Help (2218 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Please I'm A Victim Of Masturbation I Need Seriously Help / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by vhuqnl(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2020
BrightestFuture:
Good day everyone. Am a young guy in ss3 and i began masturbating around July 2019. I don't even know what prompted it in me but i soon got accustomed to it. I've tried stopping it many times but i always relapse. I even placed a curse on myself to stop it but i went back to my own vomit again. The highest withdrawal days i've endured is 5days. I even read Nnamebuka story here and resolved to stop masturbating but all to no avail. The thing is whenever i wake up each morning, i program my mind not to do it but i wonder which spirit causes me to relapse. Please i need your help. How do i stop it permanently? Btw, no one should tell me it has benefits cos i know the problems i will encounter in my life should i continue. I really need to stop masturbating and retain my sperm. *cry for help*
Call me next time so we do it together. It's fun

1 Like

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by frozen70(f): 3:27am On Aug 22, 2020
BrightestFuture:
Good day everyone. Am a young guy in ss3 and i began masturbating around July 2019. I don't even know what prompted it in me but i soon got accustomed to it. I've tried stopping it many times but i always relapse. I even placed a curse on myself to stop it but i went back to my own vomit again. The highest withdrawal days i've endured is 5days. I even read Nnamebuka story here and resolved to stop masturbating but all to no avail. The thing is whenever i wake up each morning, i program my mind not to do it but i wonder which spirit causes me to relapse. Please i need your help. How do i stop it permanently? Btw, no one should tell me it has benefits cos i know the problems i will encounter in my life should i continue. I really need to stop masturbating and retain my sperm. *cry for help*

It's not about retaining your sperm, it's about the damages you are causing to the nevers on your dick

You don't fight mastubation but you can calmly reduce it and engage your mind in other useful things

Worst case, get a girl friend, by the time you calculate the hotel bill and other things you will go flaccid

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL LESSON!! What S*x Lesson Did You Learn From Tiwa Savage Leaked S€xtape? / Tiwa Savage Sextape Leaked / How Do I Win Back His Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.