Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' (1233 Views)

Biden: I'm Ready To Meet Putin (vid) / Joe Wilson Called Obama A Liar, What Happened After / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Joe Biden: ‘I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden'

Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden speaks during a community event in Burlington, Iowa on January 31, 2020. (Photo by Kerem Yucel / AFP) (Photo by KEREM YUCEL/AFP via Getty Images)KEREM YUCEL/AFP via Getty Images
KYLE OLSON 3 Jul 2020

Joe Biden appeared to suffer another mental malfunction on Friday when he referred to himself as “Joe Biden’s husband.”

The presumptive Democrat nominee for president was speaking to the National Education Association annual conference, and union president Lily Eskelsen Garcia touted Jill Biden’s membership in the largely compulsory organization.

She then introduced Biden, who said, “I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden.”

He didn’t correct himself and launched into his remarks.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV2ZWVygPr0

Biden has sought to charm audiences by introducing himself as “Jill Biden’s husband” routinely in the past.

Source

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by Olominira(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nonsense news that has no ingredient. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olominira:

Nonsense news that has no ingredient. Rubbish!

That is the Democrat's best shot. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12201552_bidenbackupsleepwalker_jpegffc7927c4d6f75328b990712c527fafe

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by greenskittles: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
In the first one he said "I'm going to BE Joe Biden". In the full clip with context they were asking him whose policies he would imitate or something like that, to which he responded that he has his own record of 40 years, and he's going to BE Joe Biden (and not anyone else).

In the other one he said Jill Biden, in phonetics I think it's called a 'Glottal Stop' where you don't pronounce the last consonant in a word. I have a similar accent and I can see clearly how Jill might sound like Joe, but he obviously said Jill. Anyway, it's election season so I'm not surprised.

For those of you who think he's not mentally fit, you obviously didn't watch the Democratic primary debates, especially the later ones. The first debate with Trump will hopefully shift the polls much more in his favor. Yes he's a guy who makes a lot of gaffes here and there, and it has nothing to do with his age. This is his third time running for President. His first run ended because of one of his dumb gaffes but that doesn't take away from the kind of man he is.

Before this election season, especially before his Vice Presidency, he had a record among both Republicans and Democrats for being a guy who likes to find common ground and make things work. Sen Lindsey Graham , a Republican, who's now a Trump worshipper has publicly said so many nice things about Biden in the past. Even going as far as calling him "as good a man as God ever created". Honestly, I personally think for healing to occur instead of further widening the gap between left and right, Biden is a necessary President. I hope it's Biden and Rice.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
greenskittles:

In the first one he said "I'm going to BE Joe Biden". In the full clip with context they were asking him whose policies he would imitate or something like that, to which he responded that he has his own record of 40 years, and he's going to BE Joe Biden (and not anyone else).

Has he ever been his own man? It will be Pelosi and AOC that will be the backs seat driver if he ever becomes President.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12201609_thebidendrivingwhileindoctrinated_jpegb8e47dd6d182b707807b1ac7c354e53d

greenskittles:

In the other one he said Jill Biden, in phonetics I think it's called a 'Glottal Stop' where you don't pronounce the last consonant in a word. I have a similar accent and I can see clearly how Jill might sound like Joe, but he obviously said Jill. Anyway, it's election season so I'm not surprised.

Well done damage control expert. Jill Biden did not do well by pushing her husband out to contest when what he needs is childcare.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12201610_thebidenwifechildcare_jpegaf90ebfa73557646e069938b0f326e33

greenskittles:

For those of you who think he's not mentally fit, you obviously didn't watch the Democratic primary debates, especially the later ones. The first debate with Trump will hopefully shift the polls much more in his favor. Yes he's a guy who makes a lot of gaffes here and there, and it has nothing to do with his age. This is his third time running for President. His first run ended because of one of his dumb gaffes but that doesn't take away from the kind of man he is.

Yeah from his basement playing hide and seek, right. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12201611_thebidenbasementhideandseek_jpeg996d1d9c5069c556d321b09d523d032f

greenskittles:

Before this election season, especially before his Vice Presidency, he had a record among both Republicans and Democrats for being a guy who likes to find common ground and make things work. Sen Lindsey Graham , a Republican, who's now a Trump worshipper has publicly said so many nice things about Biden in the past. Even going as far as calling him "as good a man as God ever created". Honestly, I personally think for healing to occur instead of further widening the gap between left and right, Biden is a necessary President. I hope it's Biden and Rice.

How about the 1994 crime bill? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12201612_thebidenpredatorilookedthemup_jpeg729eac6f1298c7e410c83bf94c973740

1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by Righteousness89(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha....

See what the Leftist have Reduced The United States of America to?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by salford1: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
greenskittles:

Thanks for the post Greenskittles.

Olaadegbu, you see your life outside...since when did you become a liar like wvcatt. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by SonofLincoln: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
salford1:

Olaadegbu, you see your life outside...since when did you become a liar like wvcatt. Smh.
OlaAdegbu is even worse than a liar because he's a Charlatan and a Demagogue. That's even worse.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by SonofLincoln: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
greenskittles:

Beautiful analysis but you are debating against a Charlatan and Demagogue who covers his demagoguery with fake christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by SonofLincoln: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Has he ever been his own man? It will be Pelosi and AOC that will be the backs seat driver if he ever becomes President.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11999052_thebidendrivingwhileindoctrinated_jpegb8e47dd6d182b707807b1ac7c354e53d

Well done damage control expert. Jill Biden did not do well by pushing her husband out to contest when what he needs is childcare.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11999050_thebidenwifechildcare_jpegaf90ebfa73557646e069938b0f326e33

Yeah from his basement playing hide and seek, right. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11999051_thebidenbasementhideandseek_jpeg996d1d9c5069c556d321b09d523d032f

How about the 1994 crime bill? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11999049_thebidenpredatorilookedthemup_jpeg729eac6f1298c7e410c83bf94c973740
Mr Charlatan, expecting you to move to US before Nov 3rd so that you can vote for the vile Racist Pig Trump that you worship.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by greenskittles: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Beautiful analysis but you are debating against a Charlatan and Demagogue who covers his demagoguery with fake christianity.
I noticed, that's why I didn't reply to him again. When someone responds to a comment with memes I take it that they're just trolling.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by SonofLincoln: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2020
greenskittles:

I noticed, that's why I didn't reply to him again. When someone responds to a comment with memes I take it that they're just trolling.
Absolutely. That guy is not the brightest tool in the shed. The best is just to ignore him. He has his fellow locos agreeing with him. Bunch of loonies they are.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by Olominira(m): 3:09am On Jul 26, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Absolutely. That guy is not the brightest tool in the shed. The best is just to ignore him. He has his fellow locos agreeing with him. Bunch of loonies they are.
You get it. I hate quoting his likes. They don't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha hahahaha....

See what the Leftist have Reduced The United States of America to?

For them to foster a sick and dying person on America for Presidency shows us how much Democrats hate America. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

What did he not spell correctly? Do you always use the 'perfect grammar and punctuation'? undecided

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Deliberate misuse of caps! That's the problem!! angry

Is that grammatically wrong on a social media forum, is he writing a thesis on English language? undecided
Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dotherightthing:

It doesn't matter. What is wrong is wrong! Many innocent young ones here may be tempted to think it's a right way to type. I am here to protect them... cool

What would you say about those who deliberately use caps in all their posts? undecided
Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Dotherightthing:

As long as they are not being misused, no issue. This guy is misusing his. We were not taught to type that way.

If you want to use caps all through, go ahead. If you want to capitalise the first letter of each word, go ahead. But using caps arbitrarily is a no-no. That's my grouse with the guy. I believe in his message and ministry 100%... cool

Why would using caps all through the content of the post be correct in English language? undecided
Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by orisa37: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2020
AMERICA please be careful.
Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2020
salford1:

See yourselves accusing Jesus' disciples as liars just like your father, the devil does. undecided

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2020
SonofLincoln:

OlaAdegbu is even worse than a liar because he's a Charlatan and a Demagogue. That's even worse.

How many lies have you told in your entire life? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Democrats are Christianity are mutually exclusive. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Mr Charlatan, expecting you to move to US before Nov 3rd so that you can vote for the vile Racist Pig Trump that you worship.

You seem to be banking on your fake polls and mail in frauds to steal the election, your chances are between slim and none and slim has long gone out of town. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2020
greenskittles:

How can I be a troll on my own tread? This TDS is really a terminal disease. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Leftist loonies love speaking to the man in the mirror. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Olominira:

You get it. I hate quoting his likes. They don't worth it.

Cry me a river. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: 'I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
orisa37:

AMERICA please be careful.

I hope they know what they are getting themselves into by having a Joe Biden as President. undecided

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest Kenyan Style / President Barack Obama Takes Oath Of Office [VIDEO] / Kenya President Suspends 170 Senior Officials For Corruption Chages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.