Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Pls don't ignore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls don't ignore (990 Views)

Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! / If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Pls i need your advise guys.. Theres this girl i met 2018 when i was in 300l. She was in 100l then. She wasn't the kind that was interested in a relationship but through naturalisation we started dating each other. We loved each other very well as we profess it and also act it. She's from Benue state , she always told me then that her parents don't want a Yoruba guy because of their experience with her Yoruba sister's husband but i told her not to worry . the love grew stronger and we had many challenges which we overcame. Now i am a graduate and she's in her 300l. She's a month older than me but was always very loyal and supportive. She even cried cos she didn't wanna leave me at school when the lockdown started but she had to go home.. Recently she started giving me attitudes . then later she told me she was bothered because her parents are forcing her and one igbo guy together. She said the guy is over 32 almost 10yrs older than her. She said the guys family have 7 industries in lag but I'm just a university graduate awaiting service..she said the guy usually come to her shop and give her mommy money. She said even the mommy call's him her husband. We spoke about it last week and she told me she would handle it better, the following day she told me she's moved on already. She really insulted me and wouldn't even entertain anything i tell her .. She blocked me . i really love her and wouldn't want her to have any problem.she said she started having issues with the guy but the mother keeps telling HER TO ENDURE. I don't know why she hates me so much now.. What could have happened?she ain't even the material type. Even when we got frat threatened, she still made the most moves to ensure we were together.Pls i need your advise on this..don't ignore.. Remember i took her virginity but she INSISTED HER MOM WOULD NEVER ACCEPT A YORUBA BOY

SHE TOLD ME HOW HER OLDEST SISTER 35YRS IS STILL AT HOME UNMARRIED BECAUSE OF HER MOM'S INFLUENCE. I DONT WANT HER TO REGRET ANY OF HER ACTIONS

She also told me that her younger sis of 18 years that hasn't even stepped into a uni has found her husband too. She said the guy took her to his pastor. The guy is 35yrs old.. Should i say her parents are being controlled by their Hausa minds?
Re: Pls don't ignore by Olunmercy56(f): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
shocked That lady is a gold digger! Move on, money is good but she shouldn't have just ignored you easily like that.

1 Like

Re: Pls don't ignore by GerraMeh74(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olunmercy56:
shocked That lady is a gold digger! Move on, money is good but she shouldn't have just ignored you easily like that.
We don see you Silver Digger grin

1 Like

Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Her excuse was is always about the tribe which her mom hates
Re: Pls don't ignore by MickzyDonald: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
To all ladies that does that,WE GO MAKE AM ONE DAY

2 Likes

Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
I hope u can see that TRUE LOVE exist no more ..... Everything now is MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY ..

1 Like

Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
To all ladies that does that,WE GO MAKE AM ONE DAY[color=#990000][/color]

Real bigggg
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I hope u can see that TRUE LOVE exist no more ..... Everything now is MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY ..

Really painful
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

Really painful
Keep mind sha
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Keep mind sha

I need tips on how to move on..never felt heartbreak before. She's my first girlfriend
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

I need tips on how to move on..never felt heartbreak before. She's my first girlfriend
Ok, give ur life to christ as soon as possible
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I have Christ
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

I have Christ
U don't bro ...... A correct christain don't "date " or have a GF
Re: Pls don't ignore by MickzyDonald: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

Real bigggg
Just thank God that happened sef if not she will just continue wasting ur time
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

U don't bro ...... A correct christain don't "date " or have a GF

You mean a correct Christian would just take any girl from the streets and marry in a day?

1 Like

Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

You mean a correct Christian would just take any girl from the streets and marry in a day?
No, u misunderstood me. ... I mean a correct christain don't emback the trip into marriage without God approver....
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

No, u misunderstood me. ... I mean a correct christain don't emback the trip into marriage without God approver....

Now i understand..
She also told me that her younger sis of 18 years that hasn't even stepped into a uni has found her husband too. She said the guy took her to his pastor. The guy is 35yrs old.. Should i say her parents are being controlled by their Hausa minds? Or is that one also God's approval.remember some people can be so desperate
Re: Pls don't ignore by vickodedon(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
To all ladies that does that,WE GO MAKE AM ONE DAY
Alaye one day one day e go set
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

Now i understand..
She also told me that her younger sis of 18 years that hasn't even stepped into a uni has found her husband too. She said the guy took her to his pastor. The guy is 35yrs old.. Should i say her parents are being controlled by their Hausa minds? Or is that one also God's approval.remember some people can be so desperate
Now u get me ... Ok. How many time have u taken her to ur pastor ? .... No matter how her parent is after her, if u whould have taken her to ur pastor, she whould not have gone just like dat ... THINK AM
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Now u get me ... Ok. How many time have u taken her to ur pastor ? .... No matter how her parent is after her, if u whould have taken her to ur pastor, she whould not have gone just like dat ... THINK AM

I don't think this is pastor's issue,there are many people out there that their pastors don't know anything yet they do not have any issues.. I just need to know how love can transform into hatred in a blink of an eye... Could her mommy's pressure be that much?
Re: Pls don't ignore by MickzyDonald: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
vickodedon:
Alaye one day one day e go set
Na so bro na to get chicken wings go remain for that time

1 Like

Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Na so bro
na to get chicken wings go remain for that time

Lol
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

I don't think this is pastor's issue,there are many people out there that their pastors don't know anything yet they do not have any issues.. I just need to know how love can transform into hatred in a blink of an eye... Could her mommy's pressure be that much?
No her mum is not the problem here... because no one can force u to do what u don' want... Understand me .. The reason why she move on is dat , ' U DON'T HAVE ANY IMPORTANT PERSON IN UR LIFE TO INTRODUCE HER TO ' maybe a pastor , uncle's , valued friend ... Atleast someone important..... And u know she's of age to marry.... Abi don't u know how women react when it come to marriage ?
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

No her mum is not the problem here... because no one can force u to do what u don' want... Understand me .. The reason why she move on is dat , ' U DON'T HAVE ANY IMPORTANT PERSON IN UR LIFE TO INTRODUCE HER TO ' maybe a pastor , uncle's , valued friend ... Atleast someone important..... And u know she's of age to marry.... Abi don't u know how women react when it come to marriage ?

Oh i think im getting u..in her statements, she would always say "non of my family knows her except my friends"
Re: Pls don't ignore by tunize(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

hehehehehehehehe which way nah
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

Oh i think im getting u..in her statements, she would always say "non of my family knows her except my friends"
I hope u understand now ..... Now who is to be belame ? YOU OR HER
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I only feel the time is not yet ready to do that
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
tunize:
hehehehehehehehe which way nah
The way to heaven bro
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Or should i say she's only feeling insecure and in doubt i might not marry her in d end?

I think that's where we always wish we could open our hearts wide for others to see
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

But why the sudden hatred
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

I only feel the time is not yet ready to do that
Ok eeeee , now i understand.. U want to CHOP AND RUN abi ? And u said u are a christain ... Don't do dat bro, no matter how u may try to paint it .... Is AGAINST our RELIGION = CHRISTAINITY..... May God help u sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNAIJA2020: Moment Erica And Kiddwaya Lip Lock In The House. VIDEO / What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? / We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.