Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pls don't ignore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls don't ignore (1009 Views)

Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! / If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Ok eeeee , now i understand.. U want to CHOP AND RUN abi ? And u said u are a christain ... Don't do dat bro, no matter how u may try to paint it .... Is AGAINST our RELIGION = CHRISTAINITY..... May God help u sha

Well , No.. Heaven knows i have the best plans for her.. Didn't plan to leave her for anything in this world and beyond..
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

But why the sudden hatred
God is againt the relationship dat is why
Re: Pls don't ignore by tunize(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

The way to heaven bro
Funny guy
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

God is againt the relationship dat is why

Hmmm
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

Or should i say she's only feeling insecure and in doubt i might not marry her in d end?

I think that's where we always wish we could open our hearts wide for others to see
Yes she think you may not marry her cos u don't introduce her to some important person in ur life
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yes she think you may not marry her cos u don't introduce her to some important person in ur life

I see ..thanks
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2020
Charlesdmw:

Well , No.. Heaven knows i have the best plans for her.. Didn't plan to leave her for anything in this world and beyond..
Did u seek HEAVEN permission b4 telling her dat ' u love her '? ....FIRST MISTAKE..
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Did u seek HEAVEN permission b4 telling her dat ' u love her '? ....FIRST MISTAKE..

It's all gone now... I don't think I'm ready for any relationship as it stands, i have my bsc. I only think i should focus on securing my visa after service
Re: Pls don't ignore by Juliusmomoh: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Charlesdmw:

It's all gone now... I don't think I'm ready for any relationship as it stands, i have my bsc. I only think i should focus on securing my visa after service
May the lord be with u ....
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

May the lord be with u ....

Amen and you too
Re: Pls don't ignore by Charlesdmw: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=Juliusmomoh post=92110653]
May the lord be with u .... [/quotei]

And in case you know how i can get her out of my head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Nengi And Mercy Are Bad Role Models Says Lady / Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship / How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.