Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,511 members, 7,850,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? (41486 Views)

Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

You still dey SCHOOL ME grin grin grin grin grin

But you dey school person wey no get sense or no well grin grin grin

When you are done tell me when John 13:35...........becomes anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian.

Of what BENEFIT of the schooling do WITHOUT LOVE grin grin grin grin

Pay attention to your teaching , for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you ... u no see am For bible ?

Why is knowledge attached to Salvation ?

My point is clear. If you don't believe Jesus summit his soul in death , for you as ransom... You are not a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
TATIME:

So what is the name of your church and their opinion on wars?

Do you now think a person can also be attending Jehovah's Witnesses church just for fellowship as you too are doing elsewhere? undecided undecided undecided

The way he has spoken, it's clear that he takes side with those who are against the one and only organization that's known globally for actively preaching and teaching.
He feels better with any other religion even when they don't see anything wrong in wars, everything he said is all about what Apostates have been saying against JWs organization.
As for the Prince of Peace, our friend doesn't care much about how that one feels regarding how so called Christians are carrying weapons to kill people in the name of Racism and Politics! undecided
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
rottennaija:

Jehovah's Witnesses do and believe what their religious leaders tell them to do. It doesn't have to be what the bible says, as history of their religion has proven many times.

For Jehovah's Witnesses to marry or not to marry a fellow Christian (not denomination) is solely based on what their currently belief as set forth by their religious hierarchy. They can claim from now till tomorrow that it's the bible blablabla. But when all is done and dusted, it's based on the current edict of their religious leaders. If the leader changes their mind, 8m people also changes their mind.

In the months leading to my awakening from the group, an elder in one of the congregations I attended said to members that when they are preaching to outsiders, they have to preach what is there in the bible, then enforces the point by saying, not just what they see in the bible but it has to harmonise with what the religion (they call it organisation) teaches.

This indoctrination crystallises their mind. That is why if you are talking with one of them, and what he is saying clearly contradicts what the bible says, its like a veil covers his eyes from seeing it. He will argue, jumped from one point to another so as not to see what is clearly stated there in. But to know his mindset, just ask him what he will do if his religion start teaching the same thing in the future, that's when you will realise the truth. That these people are men's followers. They are idolaters.

Below is a propaganda video of JWs preparing families to shun their children who left the religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feOtGdslHhk

Maximus69, this guy here ^^^explains it. He saw the Light and left your CULT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Myer(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

But many people here want Putin to persecute JWs for OBEDIENCE to biblical principles and practices acceptable to God.

It depends on the offences he's persecuting them for.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

Pay attention to your teaching , for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you ... u no see am For bible ?

Why is knowledge attached to Salvation ?

My point is clear. If you don't believe Jesus summit his soul in death , for you as ransom... You are not a Christian.

Peacefullove: Pay attention to your teaching , for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you ... u no see am For bible?

Achorladey: From Who/what qualify CHRISTIAN to SALVATION grin grin grin.

Peacefullove: Why is knowledge attached to Salvation?

Achorladey: Are we talking about SALVATION or what QUALIFY a CHRISTIAN according to you is not BELIEVING in IMMORTALITY of SOUL. grin grin grin

Peacefullove: My point is clear. If you don't believe Jesus summit his soul in death , for you as ransom... You are not a Christian

Achorladey: For the BOLDED......And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM as a RANSOM grin grin grin grin

You will soon go back to your ORCHESTRATION which is what was bolded.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Maximus69, this guy here ^^^explains it. He saw the Light and left your CULT.

Lukmon! Lukmon!! Lukmon!!!

Why you dey fall my hand like this nah?

Just think of the highlighted and tell everyone on this forum you're sorry! undecided

Because according to your Quran, the light is only in Islam, rottennaija is not a Muslim, so how come you are now saying someone who doesn't believe in Muhammad have seen the light? embarassed

Or are you no more a Muslim? embarassed
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Myer:

It depends on the offences he's persecuting them for.

He said we belong to an extremist group like ISIS.
Yet there has never been a time someone was EXTERMINATED by JWs neither has anyone seen a weapon with JWs before! smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by broswilli: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

All what you said are things i've heard because i'm a very inquisitive person so before i joined the Organization i learnt so many things about how the group began and how it has been doing till today!
But when you hear stories about someone it's better you listen to both sides before taking side, otherwise you may not know the truth due to the envy in humans.
Please my main concern now is how come all these other groups you're talking about can't work zealously and industriously like Jehovah's Witnesses?
Note that all these people with whom you've been arguing against Jehovah's Witnesses are from different religious sects who can't come out openly to condemn military services. If i were you i think the first thing to do is get to know the religionsists who also shun wars, at least those are the ones obedient to the Prince of Peace.
There are teachings like TRINITY, IMMORTALITY of the soul, PAGAN festivities, Intermarriage in different sects, interfaith and so on
Then out of the ones shurning wars and other unchristian teachings, we can now find out which one is doing the preaching and teaching work effectively like the first century Christians.

For you to help people know the truth, you first need to be specific and not just having the sort of worldly politicians 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' attitude. In that way intelligent minds won't see you as being honest hearted!

I am studying with the bereons it's a very small group. The original Bible students is also a small group. The bereons have Christian liberty the Jehovah witnesses don't have it. When you first become a member you will see smiling faces but become baptised and stay with them a bit you will see wickedness. This is especially true if you are a young man joining the organization without an elderly family member like your father or mother. This link below is a documentation of my personal experience.
[url] [/https://www.quora.com/Whats-your-experience-with-leaving-the-Jehovahs-Witnesses/answer/Weli-Orlu]
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
ifko:

If u don't believe in trinity, u aren't a christian. it is simple as that
John 3:16-17, John 7:16 and John 17:3, Jesus Christ says you are not his follower grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

I am studying with the bereons it's a very small group. The original Bible students is also a small group. The bereons have Christian liberty the Jehovah witnesses don't have it. When you first become a member you will see smiling faces but become baptised and stay with them a bit you will see wickedness. This is especially true if you are a young man joining the organization without an elderly family member like your father or mother. This link below is a documentation of my personal experience.
[url] [/https://www.quora.com/Whats-your-experience-with-leaving-the-Jehovahs-Witnesses/answer/Weli-Orlu]

You sure say the person understand who the BEROEANS really be? Can he sit down and SCRUTINIZE the teaching of GB or e just dey GBEMU with no filtration.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Lukmon! Lukmon!! Lukmon!!!

Why you dey fall my hand like this nah?

Just think of the highlighted and tell everyone on this forum you're sorry! undecided

Because according to your Quran, the light is only in Islam, rottennaija is not a Muslim, so how come you are now saying someone who doesn't believe in Muhammad have seen the light? embarassed

Or are you no more a Muslim? embarassed

I testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and I testify that Muhammad is His Messenger.

That said, please respond to what he posted and let see if he truly saw thru the Lies and warped Doctrines your Organisation(sic) have been peddling all this while because that is the "Light" I meant.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

I was a Muslim before i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses!
I love asking questions as in thought provoking, intimidating and annoying questions from JWs. All those days my interest is to irritate them with annoying questions and ridicule, but they were so simple and selfless to the point i later discovered i've been punishing myself because they're not feeling the way i want, rather they keep reasoning with me.
I know you must have left them for just one reason "you're not interested in knowing the one and only group belonging to Jesus" that is what i was searching for. So if you have found them please don't forget to notify me, but if you're just worshiping with any religious group in your area, i wish you well in your endeavors for now i'm with the one and only organization that i can vouch for as Jesus' true group that's hated by all other religionsists! Matthew 10:22-25 smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by TruthHurts100: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
rottennaija:

And that's why the mother didn't answer the phone call? People with clear mind, meaning indoctrinated JWs? If you watch the video, the son wrote a letter stating he doesn't want to be a member of the religion anymore. But I going with the narrative of disfellowship suits your idea of a disease and I guess that disease include phone calls and text messages?

I don't understand what you've said. Please be more explicit.

If I get you right, the mother rejected her calls right? How would she know the gravity of her wrongdoing if the family continue to related with her as they used to. The child must feel the pain. So next time she won't fall into the same sin.
Be sure that the parents will never hate their own child but that punishment is necessary.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

All what you said are things i've heard because i'm a very inquisitive person so before i joined the Organization i learnt so many things about how the group began and how it has been doing till today!
But when you hear stories about someone it's better you listen to both sides before taking side, otherwise you may not know the truth due to the envy in humans.
Please my main concern now is how come all these other groups you're talking about can't work zealously and industriously like Jehovah's Witnesses?
Note that all these people with whom you've been arguing against Jehovah's Witnesses are from different religious sects who can't come out openly to condemn military services. If i were you i think the first thing to do is get to know the religionsists who also shun wars, at least those are the ones obedient to the Prince of Peace.
There are teachings like TRINITY, IMMORTALITY of the soul, PAGAN festivities, Intermarriage in different sects, interfaith and so on
Then out of the ones shurning wars and other unchristian teachings, we can now find out which one is doing the preaching and teaching work effectively like the first century Christians.

For you to help people know the truth, you first need to be specific and not just having the sort of worldly politicians 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' attitude. In that way intelligent minds won't see you as being honest hearted!

Maximus69: Note that all these people with whom you've been arguing against Jehovah's Witnesses are from different religious sects who can't come out openly to condemn military.

Achorladey: when the Government of a particular country is a MILITARY GOVERNMENT, will you go against it or come out OPENLY to condemn them? in line with Romans 13:1 let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God,............

When MILITARY MEN come to your RESCUE during natural disasters, do you CONDEMN them? Do you reject their HELP? At least we know you said its was your former field of expertise.

Perhaps you too will soon tell us ANYONE that don't condemn the MILITARY is not a CHRISTIAN grin grin grin grin since its part of the KNOWLEDGE that leads to SALVATION grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and I testify that Muhammad is His Messenger.

That said, please respond to what he posted and let see if he truly saw thru the Lies and warped Doctrines your Organisation(sic) have been peddling all this while because that is the "Light" I meant.

My friend, if you still holds unto the underlined i will implore you to stick to what you think is right because i've gotten many videos of exmuslims saying so many things against Islam and Muhammad.

You are not a kid that could be tossed about by every wind of talks, you should be able to present what you believe in and the benefits not just picking unwarranted interested in what someone is saying against the religion he left.
If you ask everyone around you who has left one religious group for another, they'll surely find one thing or the other to tell you, but i'm much more intelligent than that, i'm interested in knowing the one and only legal tender, if you can present the one and only true religion with convincing proofs, leave the rest to me! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by broswilli: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
TATIME:

Do you now think a person can also be attending Jehovah's Witnesses church just for fellowship as you too are doing elsewhere? undecided undecided undecided

Please don't try it. it is dangerous. If they find out that you are not 100% in agrrement with their teaching you will be labelled as an Apostate and within a short time you will be disfellowshipped and shunned the best option is to quietly leave. Jehovah witnesses have a tradition of spreading falsehood against people that have left the religion. They tell people that any person that has left is mentally diseased. This spreading of false information against former members or perceived enemies is known as spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare is based on the premise of lying to protect the name of their organization.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, if you still holds unto the underlined i will implore you to stick to what you think is right because i've gotten many videos of exmuslims saying so many things against Islam and Muhammad.

You are not a kid that could be tossed about by every wind of talks, you should be able to present what you believe in and the benefits not just picking unwarranted interested in what someone is saying against the religion he left.
If you ask everyone around you who has left one religious group for another, they'll surely find one thing or the other to tell you, but i'm much more intelligent than that, i'm interested in knowing the one and only legal tender, if you can present the one and only true religion with convincing proofs, leave the rest to me! wink

That's why intelligence really matters![quote][/quote] smiley smiley smiley

I wonder how some makes use of their God's given brains! undecided undecided undecided

Someone claims that he found a fake currency and everyone is interested in his story! cheesy cheesy cheesy

My God! embarassed embarassed embarassed

What do they stand to gain from such story? undecided undecided undecided

What if the one telling the story couldn't identify the features of a legal tender?
How then can i be sure that he truly understand what he's saying?
Is it not wiser to subscribe to the one who has found the one and only legal tender?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
TruthHurts100:

I don't understand what you've said. Please be more explicit.

If I get you right, the mother rejected her calls right? How would she know the gravity of her wrongdoing if the family continue to related with her as they used to. The child must feel the pain. So next time she won't fall into the same sin.
Be sure that the parents will never hate their own child but that punishment is necessary.

TruthHurts: when it comes to spiritual routines.........He will do it on his own until he has fully repented of his or her wrongdoing

Achorladey: That is the SHEEP will TREAT HIMSELF personally

TruthHurts: How would she know the gravity of her wrongdoing if the family continue to related with her as they used to?

Achorladey: Who can really gauge the GRAVITY of the sickness, ill health or INJURY between the SHEEP and the one working as a SHEPHERD?

TruthHurts: A wise shepherd will remove the sick one and treat the disease in an isolated place and when that sheep is healthy again

Achorladey: but up there the SPIRITUAL ROUTINE will be done by the SHEEP on his OWN

TruthHurts: The child must feel the pain. So next time she won't fall into the same sin.

Achorladey: How does this apply to a DISASSOCIATED person? Since he decided to LEAVE not as a result of SIN? and should see him as an enemy how do you treat an ENEMY?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

Bros, I've read your story.
There are no perfect humans dwelling on this planet.
Jehovah God wasn't against you then, you were passing through trial common to all men.
Was Paul not persecuted by fellow brothers?
Is the first century Christian congregation wicked?

Peter lied about Jesus Christ how many times?
If you were Jesus Christ, Peter might face firing squad grin.
But how did Jesus treat Peter, after all the denial?
Is Peter a fake Christian?

In the forest, the lion preys on the fragility and weaknesses of the animals he preys on.

You were new in the faith, your faith and study of God's word was still growing, but the "roaring lion" projected the imperfections of your fellow brothers to launch frontal attack on your fragile Faith.

Jesus Christ predicted God's kingdom is at hand, Bros, last year 2019, God's kingdom is at hand, is Jesus Christ a false prophet?

Jesus said also, John 11:26, his followers will never die at all,"
People wey really worship God no dey die since then?
Bros, is Jesus Christ a false prophet? grin

Please return to Jehovah your God
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

Please don't try it. it is dangerous. If they find out that you are not 100% in agrrement with their teaching you will be labelled as an Apostate and within a short time you will be disfellowshipped and shunned the best option is to quietly leave. Jehovah witnesses have a tradition of spreading falsehood against people that have left the religion. They tell people that any person that has left is mentally diseased. This spreading of false information against former members or perceived enemies is known as spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare is based on the premise of lying to protect the name of their organization.

Well i've been with the group now for 26 years and i must tell you that what JWs call those who leave their Organization is "Apostate".
Jesus said the same thing about those who left his group {Luke 9:62} Apostle John said the same thing {1John 2:19} so there is no big deal in that. And i can't even think of leaving this organization for any reason! Romans 8:38-39

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
TATIME:

So what is the name of your church and their opinion on wars?

TATIME: Do you now think a person can also be attending Jehovah's Witnesses church just for fellowship as you too are doing elsewhere

Achorladey: All those that come to this one KINGDOM HALLS all year round are STRICTLY JWS grin grin grin

Any other person including churchgoers are SENT BACK from the gate. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

TruthHurts: when it comes to spiritual routines.........He will do it on his own until he has fully repented of his or her wrongdoing

Achorladey: That is the SHEEP will TREAT HIMSELF personally

TruthHurts: How would she know the gravity of her wrongdoing if the family continue to related with her as they used to?

Achorladey: Who can really gauge the GRAVITY of the sickness, ill health or INJURY between the SHEEP and the one working as a SHEPHERD?

TruthHurts: A wise shepherd will remove the sick one and treat the disease in an isolated place and when that sheep is healthy again

Achorladey: but up there the SPIRITUAL ROUTINE will be done by the SHEEP on his OWN

TruthHurts: The child must feel the pain. So next time she won't fall into the same sin.

Achorladey: How does this apply to a DISASSOCIATED person? Since he decided to LEAVE not as a result of SIN? and should see him as an enemy how do you treat an ENEMY?

He is an enemy of Jehovah God and His servants that is why, Achorladey LIED that a man would be saved it doesn't matter if he accepted Trinity GIBBERISH even though John 17:3,John 20:17,30-31 Jesus rebuke him
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
TATIME:

Well i've been with the group now for 26 years and i must tell you that what JWs call those who leave their Organization is "Apostate".
Jesus said the same thing about those who left his group {Luke 9:62} Apostle John said the same thing {1John 2:19} so there is no big deal in that. And i can't even think of leaving this organization for any reason! Romans 8:38-39

Jesus equals ORGANIZATION keep citing bible they you cannot quote. Is it LOVE of ORGANIZATION Romans 8:38-39 is talking about? Are those not part of your ORGANIZATION all and left ANTICHRIST according to your 1 John 2:19.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
how much do you know about them? Some of them do jazz pass herbalists. I know what I'm saying
You are deeply mistaken, On Jehovah's witnesses the word of Isaiah chapter 54 vs 17 fulfilled on them day after day Read "No weapon formed against you will have any success,
And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment.
This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah,
And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah..

On the thread theme, Marry in the lord, which components, one belief, one faith, one baptism is an authoritative statement by almighty God, Hence Jehovah,s Witnesses are encouraged to respect this higher law which surpasses all human understanding, which carries many benefits for a successful enduring marriage .
The Roman Catholic Church forbids their member to marry non Catholics, for example in one catechism teaching asked the question, Will Protestants go to heaven?, Answer NO!, But if they will at all, It will be as passing through fire
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

He is an enemy of Jehovah God and His servants that is why, Achorladey LIED that a man would be saved it doesn't matter if he accepted Trinity GIBBERISH even though John 17:3,John 20:17,30-31 Jesus rebuke him

grin grin grin grin he is an enemy of JEHOVAH GOD aka Janosky grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Myer(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

He said we belong to an extremist group like ISIS.
Yet there has never been a time someone was EXTERMINATED by JWs neither has anyone seen a weapon with JWs before! smiley

That's absurd.
I know JW are extreme but a non-violent group.
I'll get more information to know what his meaning is.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by atoleybaba(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
einsteine:

They don't.

A few (mostly in Nigeria) contravene this and they are dealt with by shunning.

Shunning means that nobody interacts with you at the Kingdom Hall and you seat at the back in a separate corner.

I have seen it live at a Kingdom Hall. Refusal of the spouse to become a JW might even result in outright excommunication.

Note that those who became JW after they married are exempted
it's sad how you confidentiality spread lies....I don't blame you, when u get information about jw from sites that is against jw why won't you type this rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by onlyinJESUS: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

You have been brainwashed by Pastorpreneurs you dey form say you get SENSE grin grin

You know NOTHING grin
I dey form sey I get sense

Oh really?

I know nothing? How do you even know that ��
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
indigene:

You are deeply mistaken, On Jehovah's witnesses the word of Isaiah chapter 54 vs 17 fulfilled on them day after day Read "No weapon formed against you will have any success,
And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment.
This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah,
And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah..

On the thread theme, Marry in the lord, which components, one belief, one faith, one baptism is an authoritative statement by almighty God, Hence Jehovah,s Witnesses are encouraged to respect this higher law which surpasses all human understanding, which carries many benefits for a successful enduring marriage .
The Roman Catholic Church forbids their member to marry non Catholics, for example in one catechism teaching asked the question, Will Protestants go to heaven?, Answer NO!, But if they will at all, It will be as passing through fire

It boils down to.........On the thread theme, Marry in the lord, which components, one belief, one faith, one baptism is an authoritative statement by almighty God....

I will pick just one which is the BAPTISM, THE BAPTISM JWs had done all through the YEARS, has it been ONE? The baptism of your founding fathers of the ORGANIZATION was done by WHO?

Tell us is your baptism in the name of the Lord or name of your ORGANIZATION

If in the Lord, why are not marrying a BAPTIZED CHURCHGOER who equally get baptized in the Lord?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
atoleybaba:
it's sad how you confidentiality spread lies....I don't blame you, when u get information about jw from sites that is against jw why won't you type this rubbish...

You can just tell him straight your ORGANIZATION DON'T practice SHUNNING grin grin grin grin leave how you confidently spread lies to one side
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by PeaceNexus(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sorry my dear grin
chatinent:

Then your experience is half-baked. Rather than narrate the full story you resorted to religious bias.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.