Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? (41246 Views)

Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

Leaving JWS means one has stopped walking with the RIGHTEOUS ONES abi? grin grin grin grin

Matthew 7:23 wink
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

JWs no go spoon-feed Atheist who rejected his Maker grin

You no even get answer before now grin grin grin grin. Why should I be spoon fed when the Bible you carry say

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.

Are you still infant that need to be fed by GB?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by chatinent: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
I was a Catholic. Let's take this by bits. Think about this: why did Adam and Eve (the original sinners) not go to hell fire? Clearly, they just returned to dust (a state of non-existence) as God foretold they would. (Eccl. 9:5, 10). When we die, we quit to exist (Psalm 146:4). Even Jesus knew this hence his wept Lazarus his friend died. (John 11:11, 13, 14). We inherited sin from our first parents and sin begot death.
Sth to think about, when Lazarus, Jesus' friend died, if he went to heaven (where people deem as eternal bliss), doesn't it mean that Jesus' resurrecting him would be unfair for him to come and suffer on Earth again? Did you also notice Jesus said 'Lazarus had died' and not he transformed to another place? He even likened death to sleep!
UDUJ:

You are right I was born into a Catholic family. How did you decode that ? That was pretty smart of you cool

So if I may ask, since you don't believe in hell fire, what happens to us after we die?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Matthew 7:23 wink

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Here comes the new JESUS........Maximus69 aka I AM THROUGH with YOU.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

It becomes CHARITY BEGINS at HOME. You no remember CHARITY begin at home when you published Child abuse cases involving catholics in your AWAKE abi to EDUCATE the PUBLIC? Now when they show how the same problem abound in your ORGANIZATION you enter CHARITY begins at home grin grin grin

ARC has no zero case against the ORGANIZATION yet you submitted 1006 case files and your GB agreed to make corrections to the FLAWED POLICIES grin grin grin. Your GB admitted the whole ARC COMMISSION is not set up to WITCH HUNT the organization. Smh

JWs have a well working documentary Policy to protect children and minors from sexual abuse, but

Achorladey ,I challenge you to show us your own documented Policy for Protection of Minors since your rants began on NL grin grin grin grin...

HYPOCRITE Achorladey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by grandstar(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
They are not Christians oga.

The basis of being a Christian is believing in Jesus as the son of God and Messiah.

We strongly believe that Jesus is the son of God and the messiah (Read John 17:3)

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by chatinent: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
daveP:

JWs insult Christianity of over 2000 years by thinking others are mere copies and theirs the original. Even their Bible shows that fact. Ask a JW what is the 3 things that makes us co believers and they begin stuttering cos they know where you're going and they dont want to agree as it will "contradict their teachings, belief"

I have Jw friends over 2decades and i discovered they always do something once you challenging them to a fact finding journey.. They begin to avoid discussing with you bout Biblical matters. Some even begin to grow cold towards you, even if you were respectful, friendly and courteous in discussing with them.

Smh.

So those that have Jesus as Lord and Savior are now unbelievers cos they arent Jws? Laughable!!!
You don't have to lie. We are always open to civil discussions not argument.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by grandstar(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
They believe in Jesus but not as the Messiah.
Don't you get the point?
Except you're just a Witness trying to defend your doctrine. It's understandable then

We believe that Jesus is both the son of God and the messiah. We just don't believe he can be both the son of God and be God as the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by grandstar(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
They believe in Jesus but not as the Messiah.
Don't you get the point?
Except you're just a Witness trying to defend your doctrine. It's understandable then

We believe that Jesus is both the son of God and the messiah. We just don't believe he can be both the son of God and God as the same time.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by chatinent: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
PeaceNexus:
I will advice any young man NEVER to allow useless love make you marry a Jehovah witness lady....you will regret it every inch of the way. Except of course you are willing to become witness.
How far are the marriages of non-witnesses that you only underscored 'witness lady'? Believe it or not, we have the happiest marriages and many reasons we marry those who share our beliefs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
abeg go sidon. I have them in my family and so I know what I am saying. Those guys are evil.

If your Family members are evil, it's your opinion.
We have only heard from one side.
Jehovah's servants are not evil.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Here comes the new JESUS........Maximus69 aka I AM THROUGH with YOU.

That's Jesus' own words and his first century followers takes after him by expelling those who refuses to comply with the code of conduct in their midst! 1Corinthians 5:13 compare to 2John 10-11

So read those verses and tell the forum how it's to be applied in the Christian congregation, because that's rules as in laws from Jesus, and of course those not keeping this commandments are nothing but workers of lawlessness (iniquity) Matthew 7:23 wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

Hell or no hell, trinity or non trinity, immortal soul or non immortal soul are not a matter of what scriptures say ?

Let me sound it in your ears, anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian ! This is what majority held tight. So its safe for JW's to marry themselves

You be TOWN CRIER wey dey knack GONG ni? That you have to SOUND it to my HEAR.

But Scriptures says the LAST day BEGAN in 1914

Scriptures says JESUS RETURNED invisibly in 1914 and appointed the FDS in 1919

Scriptures says JESUS converted WEEDS to WHEATS when he returned in 1914 to start REORGANIZATION of TRUE CHRISTIANS since true Christians disappear in +/-100 C.E

Scriptures says we have to EXERCISE faith in the ORGANIZATION of JWS to be TRUE CHRISTIANS.

Scriptures says SALVATION depends on the GB of JWS. All those that believed the above are CHRISTIANS

Peacefullove: Let me sound it in your ears, anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian ! This is what majority held tight. So its safe for JW's to marry themselves

Achorladey: John 13:35 reads ....... anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian. Don't ask me how I deduced it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by broswilli: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
DappaD:

Oga are you lying or is Jesus lying?

What did Jesus say are the signs of his presence in the last days? According to Matthew 24 and Luke 21?

What you people think is that JW's are as confused as the rest of you are grin
Meanwhile it is only the Jehovah's Witness group that has been able to make out the truth from the Bible regarding who Jehovah God is(Psalm 83:18, 146:6), who Jesus is(Matthew 16:16)what God's Kingdom is(Daniel 2:44, Matthew 6:9,10) and what it will do(Revelation 21:3,4) and other Bible truths. The only group that has said; “We will never pick weapons and not kill one another in war or under any other circumstance” (Isaiah 2:4, Matthew 26:52)
The only group that all its members do not vote, campaign and hold political offices because we believe man's government can never do what God's Kingdom will do for us (Jeremiah 23:5,6 Micah 5:4) and also because God's Kingdom is not of man's origin (John 18:36)

It is because of this stand that nearly 9million people have taken that the world hates them (John 15:19, 1Peter 4:4)

All those ‘cult’ ‘brainwashed’ ‘zombies’ ‘extremists’ words that you like calling Jehovah's Witnesses is nothing but you people committing the unmistakable fallacy of Ad Hominem grin
The Bible said that true Christians will be identified with mark of love between themselves (John 13:34,35) and oneness in thought (1Corinthians 1:10) — and who better than Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

His disciples asked him multiple questions he answered some of the questions and told them not to worry the end is not yet, because he will come at a time you do not expect. Before he ascension they were eager to know if he was resurrected to start ruling as king he told them they are not privileged to know that information.

Acts.1.6 - So when they met together, they asked him, "Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?"
Acts.1.7 - He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

Mark.13.1 - As he was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, "Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!"
Mark.13.2 - "Do you see all these great buildings?" replied Jesus. "Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

Matt.24.6 - You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

They didn't when he would come as king to judge the world the signs he gave them he told them to fear not the end has not come. The end will come at a time you do not expect

Matt.24.44 - So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Matt.24.50 - The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.

In fact there is a curse for those who presumptuously feel that the Judgement day is going to favour them and solve all their problems.

Amos.5.18 - Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! Why do you long for the day of the LORD? That day will be darkness, not light.

Amos.5.19 - It will be as though a man fled from a lion only to meet a bear, as though he entered his house and rested his hand on the wall only to have a snake bite him.

Yes on the day of Judgement over confident people will be disappointed.

I am not saying that everything the organization is saying is false but their basic doctrine is false. Mixing truth and falsehood is more dangerous than outright falsehood. This organization is like a trap for truth seekers. Any group of truth seekers that come up with truth similar to the teaching of the JW will be smeared by the precedents of this organization.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by grandstar(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
einsteine:

They don't.

A few (mostly in Nigeria) contravene this and they are dealt with by shunning.

Shunning means that nobody interacts with you at the Kingdom Hall and you seat at the back in a separate corner.

I have seen it live at a Kingdom Hall. Refusal of the spouse to become a JW might even result in outright excommunication.

Note that those who became JW after they married are exempted

I have never known a Witness that has been shunned or disfellowshipped for marrying a non-witness. People are disfellowshipped for immorality, 419 for fraud and so on but never for marrying an outsider.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Theevilone(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
sacajawea:

Things have Changed indeed. You were In a Romantic Relationship with a JW? How long?

Say a year
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

That's Jesus' own words and his first century followers takes after him by expelling those who refuses to comply with the code of conduct in their midst! 1Corinthians 5:13 compare to 2John 10-11

So read those verses and tell the forum how it's to be applied in the Christian congregation, because that's rules as in laws from Jesus, and of course those not keeping this commandments are nothing but workers of lawlessness (iniquity) Matthew 7:23 wink

Jump from Psalms 1:1 to Matthews 7:23 to 1 Corinthians 5 to 2 John 10-11. None quoted.

I will repeat my question AGAIN does leaving JWS equate not WALKING with RIGHTEOUS ONES? based on Psalms 1:1.

Until you AGREE you are JESUS then I will consider the other Scriptures.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by sacajawea: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Theevilone:

Say a year
Sorry to ask, was it a Sexual Relationship?
Was she really an Active JW

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

His disciples asked him multiple questions he answered some of the questions and told them not to worry the end is not yet, because he will come at a time you do not expect. Before he ascension they were eager to know if he was resurrected to start ruling as king he told them they are not privileged to know that information.

Acts.1.6 - So when they met together, they asked him, "Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?"
Acts.1.7 - He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

Mark.13.1 - As he was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, "Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!"
Mark.13.2 - "Do you see all these great buildings?" replied Jesus. "Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

Matt.24.6 - You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

They didn't when he would come as king to judge the world the signs he gave them he told them to fear not the end has not come. The end will come at a time you do not expect

Matt.24.44 - So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Matt.24.50 - The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.

In fact there is a curse for those who presumptuously feel that the Judgement day is going to favour them and solve all their problems.

Amos.5.18 - Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! Why do you long for the day of the LORD? That day will be darkness, not light.

Amos.5.19 - It will be as though a man fled from a lion only to meet a bear, as though he entered his house and rested his hand on the wall only to have a snake bite him.

Yes on the day of Judgement over confident people will be disappointed.

I am not saying that everything the organization is saying is false but their basic doctrine is false. Mixing truth and falsehood is more dangerous than outright falsehood. This organization is like a trap for truth seekers. Any group of truth seekers that come up with truth similar to the teaching of the JW will be smeared by the precedents of this organization.
Hogwash, hogwash and more hogwash. There are sacred secrets in the Bible that God reveals only to his servants bit by bit.. No be rush something.
The Bible says that in the last days (beginning from 1914), the understanding of the Scriptures would become clearer and the true knowledge would become abundant. See Daniel 12:4

As for when the actual end of this system of things would come, as in the actual day and time, nobody knows. Not even JESUS(Matthew 24:36) Only Jehovah God knows that.
Jesus only gave a preview of what his followers should expect when the time of the end will draw very close. And that's he told them at Matthew 24 and Luke 21.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

JWs have a well working documentary Policy to protect children and minors from sexual abuse, but

Achorladey ,I challenge you to show us your own documented Policy for Protection of Minors since your rants began on NL grin grin grin grin...

HYPOCRITE Achorladey

Hahahahaha na you don't run comot from CHARITY begins at HOME to WELL WORKING documented POLICY to protect children and the organization still submitted 1006 case FILES grin grin grin grin. The document is working indeed.

Na you want my OWN documented policies. Some minutes ago you said.....JWs no go spoon-feed Atheist who rejected his Maker

Should I spoon fed you now? grin grin cheesy grin As in ATHEIST spoon feeding THEIST

Tell us who is the HYPOCRITE?

someone that uses the problems of another ORGANIZATION to educate people and failed to use the same PROBLEM bedevilling his own ORGANIZATION as an example.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

@broswilli, pick a hustle biko grin
Like this now, anybody reading your comments will think you've gone nuts.
The Christian organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is second to none! Any group that wants to imitate us should engage in the global campaign of preaching the good news of God's Kingdom—such as translation of Bibles/publications into less popular languages and reaching hearts of less privileged people — let's see how far they will go. Remember what is motivating Jehovah's Witnesses is what Jesus himself stated at Matthew 24:14.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by broswilli: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
DappaD:

Hogwash, hogwash and more hogwash. There are sacred secrets in the Bible that God reveals only to his servants bit by bit.. No be rush something.
The Bible says that in the last days (beginning from 1914), the understanding of the Scriptures would become clearer and the true knowledge would become abundant. See Daniel 12:4

As for when the actual end of this system of things would come, as in the actual day and time, nobody knows. Not even JESUS(Matthew 24:36) Only Jehovah God knows that.
Jesus only gave a preview of what his followers should expect when the time of the end will draw very close. And that's he told them at Matthew 24 and Luke 21.

1914 is a wrong date based on your theology. 607 is a wrong starting time based on your flawed theology using Nebuchadnezzers dream. The Bible immediately explains the dream and now your leaders presumptuously added new meaning to a dream that the Almighty had solved the puzzle through Daniel the prophet. Who gave the JW the authority to add additional meaning to a revelation that had been revealed by Daniel.

The Governing body of Jehovahs Witnesses are false prophets.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

Jump from Psalms 1:1 to Matthews 7:23 to 1 Corinthians 5 to 2 John 10-11. None quoted.

I will repeat my question AGAIN does leaving JWS equate not WALKING with RIGHTEOUS ONES? based on Psalms 1:1.

Until you AGREE you are JESUS then I will consider the other Scriptures.

This ideology of yours is exactly what Jesus meant by workers of iniquity! Matthew 7:23

God has spoken through his prophets, it was well documented, God's people of ancient times takes disciplinary actions against members who willfully turn against orders binding them as one.
Jesus talked against lawlessness (iniquity), his first century followers takes disciplinary actions against defaulters amongst them, they even documented all of these and it's in every copy of the Bibles you can find.
Now JWs are practicing exactly what is found written in the Bible as regards disciplinary actions, you are now pointing accusing fingers at them.
OK tell us a better way to apply those Bible verses that JWs taught us and are implementing amongst themselves.
You're turning the table around asking me if i'm Jesus, am i the only person subjecting myself to those rules? cheesy
There are over 9,000,000 persons globally from different races and tongues and national groups who are willing to comply with those Bible injunctions.
All i'm asking you to do is teach us a better way to comply with those Bible verses, that's all! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Theevilone(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
sagieramos:

Lolzzz... Check around your locality again or visit a clinic where abortion is perform, see for yourself the number of christaindom members that patronize them daily and see if you will find a JW on the list...

We have God view regarding abortion, that says it's murder according to the Bible, but you guys in christaindom even legalized it. Or don't you know? Your church has committed murder far more than the Boko-Haram terrorist. Currently as I'm typing, we have more than a thousand from christaindom taking pills to kill the sacred creature in their womb. Guess what, it's legal and your elite isn't discouraging it. But try it in Jehovah's organization and see if you wouldn't be flush out among them.

Just want you to know, we're are below 50 in my local congregation, but I've seen some of our young women that are above the age of 26years that got married as a virgin, especially those that were born in the organization. Can your church of more than perhaps a thousand boast of that?

So they report to u whenever they do abortion that made u believe that they don't abort ?

So my babe that is a staunch JW is not a virgin before i met her nko ?

A Jehovah witness friend I met in Ghana told me JWis the poorest of all christians cos their nonsense believe, that if u present two options of oil company work for them and teaching job that they will go for the teaching job just to have enough time for their street preaching.

He told me that he now dress smart instead of their oversized shirt and trouser cos he now make money from Yahoo and his parents doesn't have option cos he is the breadwinner .
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

1914 is a wrong date based on your theology. 607 is a wrong starting time based on your flawed theology using Nebuchadnezzers dream. The Bible immediately explains the dream and now your leaders presumptuously added new meaning to a dream that the Almighty had solved the puzzle through Daniel the prophet. Who gave the JW the authority to add additional meaning to a revelation that had been revealed by Daniel.

The Governing body of Jehovahs Witnesses are false prophets.

Why are we going round and round in circles? Shey you can read? embarassed
Now go back to all my earlier posts and read ALL of them. God will not agree that the person I'm discussing with now doesn't have sense
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
sagieramos:

Brother this your misconception about JWs no be true atall, well, you dey honest as you reason am, me myself be like you one time, believing "them say"...
Abeg, go check the dealings of JWs with racism and tribalism, you go see say we no dey show partial. Like I dey now, if I find myself for any state or country, other brothers and sisters in the organization no go hesitate to provide me accommodation and shelter with even the best hospitality, even though I just join the organization last year November. Me self no go hesitate to render help to my spiritual brother even if we never meet before. We no recognize white or black, we no even recognize who get money or who no get, that's why you no fit see a homeless JW on the street, because other brothers are ready to help-am...

Na one of waytin Jehovah holy spirit dey give be that, as Jesus talk: if truly you're my disciples, you will have love among yourself.

I remember far back wey I never join Jehovah's organization, e get some churches wey I dey follow colleagues go. For you wey appear not too rich, they go just dey look you like one kin shit, but for those rich kids, everyone go just dey pretend like say them genuinely like them... This na the nonsense wey you no go see among JWs. The first time I go their convention of over 4k people for Ota, Ogun state, that day clear my doubt... Me and my other niggas way visit there together for the first time see the preview of how paradise on earth go be... Everyone was so equal to an extent we start to dey go different family way we never meet before go dey chop their food...

Can such acts be display by the churches in christaindom?

Correct my man!!!

even up to now, I dey respect JW, for such things, I once house by JW. the love dey but the love go only completed when extend to others.. if not it will not accepted as geneuity love.

I once ate, bean portage and ripe plantain, with a Jehovah's witnesses man and his wife in the same plate.....

imagine, that they are from Akwa Ibom while me am from Lagos. you can see it, is that not love to you it is but not genuine, remember photocopy do look like original.

it will only be genuine, if they can eat in the same plate with a Catholic, Muslim, Pentecostal, Hausa Yoruba, slawomir, Righteousness89, etc, if not Na shakara oloje love be dat.

let me tell you one fact, in the year 2009, there was a Jehovah's witnesses continental convention that wanna happen in Ghana, a woman was nominated to represent a circuit, it was a drag off with an elder who was not happy the woman was chosen, the woman told me how the man wasn't happy about her being chosen. and they still laugh and greet one and other inside the Kingdom Hall,

do you know they do have international convention while they don't choose Africa to represent them in USA they believe they will japa, so African they get their own convention separate..

what of any black man among the discreet slave, research it u won't see it.

JW is well organized, yes I agree because it was set up using oyinbo stardard . u know will abuse things alot here in Africa.

even the oyinbo still look over it, they don't want the organization been tampered with.

all I know to tell u is shine ur eyes, don't pray as u do b4,

don't allow their help to shadow u, no be love be dat if u no longer attend meeting for like 3 weeks dem go bone u.

God will send u helper of destiny.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by broswilli: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
DappaD:

@broswilli, pick a hustle biko grin
Like this now, anybody reading your comments will think you've gone nuts.
The Christian organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is second to none! Any group that wants to imitate us should engage in the global campaign of preaching the good news of God's Kingdom—such as translation of Bibles/publications into less popular languages and reaching hearts of less privileged people — let's see how far they will go. Remember what is motivating Jehovah's Witnesses is what Jesus himself stated at Matthew 24:14.

Trying to insult me with saying that people will think I have gone nuts will not make falsehood become true. I am not insulting anyone I am just saying what is written in scriptures and what is written in the public domain. Besides I don't care what people think I am concerned about the truth and I know that the Governing body of Jehovahs Witnesses are false prophets. They will deny their false teachings but they will never change, from Beth serim to overlapping generations.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

Trying to insult me with saying that people will think I have gone nuts will not make falsehood become true. I am not insulting anyone I am just saying what is written in scriptures and what is written in the public domain. Besides I don't care what people think I am concerned about the truth and I know that the Governing body of Jehovahs Witnesses are false prophets. They will deny their false teachings but they will never change, from Beth serim to overlapping generations.
When has the Governing Body or any one taking the lead in the past claimed to be inspired prophets? If you don't let go of this your mentality, you'll just be tormenting yourself for nothing. Now see the picture below.

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Enemyofpeace: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

If your Family members are evil, it's your opinion.
We have only heard from one side.
Jehovah's servants are not evil.
they evil. Cult group. Go Sidon. You be zombie you no know wetin dey, you just dey follow them dey carry bag up a d down tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Enemyofpeace: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
DappaD:

That's your silly rebuttal? grin
I've given Deuteronomy 18:10,11 as a scriptural proof that JW's stand by, now can you please give us proof of this your supposed “family” members who are Witnesses? undecided
fokn cult group. Witnesses my yansh
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
DappaD:

DappaD: As for when the actual end of this system of things would come, as in the actual day and time, nobody knows. Not even JESUS(Matthew 24:36) Only Jehovah God knows that.

Achorladey: How do you know we are in the final part of the final part of the last days, shortly before the last day of the last days.” When you don't know the ACTUAL DAY the Lord is coming?

How do you know when SOMEONE is coming when the particular person said he is COMING at an HOUR you DID NOT THINK to be it.

How do you know when a THIEF is COMING? Will a THIEF give you SIGN or SIGNS that he is COMING grin grin grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

INSULT na their way to DIVERT discussion, one even said there is no RULES concerning INSULT on NAIRALAND. I just Smh. As long as it is ORGANIZATION it must be defended. If it means calling JESUS a LIAR PAAPAA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.