Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? (41525 Views)

Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

I no u no well , According to Isaiah's prophecy .. The messiah will pour his soul to death , how can a messiah with Immortal soul die ??

And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM

You that is WELL and love ORCHESTRATING grin grin grin tell us how John 13:35........ becomes anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by UDUJ(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
I was a Catholic. Let's take this by bits. Think about this: why did Adam and Eve (the original sinners) not go to hell fire? Clearly, they just returned to dust (a state of non-existence) as God foretold they would. (Eccl. 9:5, 10). When we die, we quit to exist (Psalm 146:4). Even Jesus knew this hence his wept Lazarus his friend died. (John 11:11, 13, 14). We inherited sin from our first parents and sin begot death.
Sth to think about, when Lazarus, Jesus' friend died, if he went to heaven (where people deem as eternal bliss), doesn't it mean that Jesus' resurrecting him would be unfair for him to come and suffer on Earth again? Did you also notice Jesus said 'Lazarus had died' and not he transformed to another place? He even likened death to sleep!

This makes a lot of sense. I will study further. Much appreciated and have a lovely Sunday cool
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM

You that is WELL and love ORCHESTRATING grin grin grin tell us how John 13:35........ becomes anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian.

The highlight remains a scam until u answer my previous question.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by chatinent: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
UDUJ:

This makes a lot of sense. I will study further. Much appreciated and have a lovely Sunday cool
I'm always open for a discourse with you.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

The highlight remains a scam until u answer my previous question.

It remains SCAM because YOUR ORCHESTRATION says............You will know immortal soul simply orchestrate the believe that Jesus died for nobody's sin grin grin grin

I am still waiting for how John 13:35 equals........becomes anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

It remains SCAM because YOUR ORCHESTRATION says............You will know immortal soul simply orchestrate the believe that Jesus died for nobody's sin grin grin grin
Scam. Scammer.
You have no answers to how an immortal ( never dying ) soul could be poured to death?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by rottennaija(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
TruthHurts100:

People with clear minds will understand this video more than you. If a child is disfellowshipped... He still enjoys the duties of his parents 100% but when it comes to spiritual routines.... He will do it on his own until he has fully repented of his or her wrongdoing.

If a sheep is sick, it will be stupid to leave it still with the other sheep. A wise shepherd will remove the sick one and treat the disease in an isolated place and when that sheep is healthy again, it will be brought back together in the herd.

And that's why the mother didn't answer the phone call? People with clear mind, meaning indoctrinated JWs? If you watch the video, the son wrote a letter stating he doesn't want to be a member of the religion anymore. But I going with the narrative of disfellowship suits your idea of a disease and I guess that disease include phone calls and text messages?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

Scam. Scammer.
You have no answers to how an immortal ( never dying ) soul could be poured to death?

From no sense to u no well to SCAMMER grin grin grin grin you will not run out of TAGS I pray. Tell me when Jesus said.......13:35 equals........becomes anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian. grin grin grin.

Christians works around the ORCHESTRATION of Peacefullove.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

From no sense to u no well to SCAMMER grin grin grin grin you will not run out of TAGS I pray. Tell me when Jesus said.......13:35 equals........becomes anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian. grin grin grin.

Christians works around the ORCHESTRATION of Peacefullove.

John 13:35 is useless to someone who doesn't believe Jesus gave his soul for mankind.

Do u still lack answers ?? I love this
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
DappaD:

@bolded
Oga there is NOTHING like racial bias among Jehovah's Witnesses, take it or leave it. So don't play that racial card it won't work! We take to heart the inspired words of Peter when he said:

“At this Peter began to speak, and he said: ‘Now I truly understand that God is not partial, but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.’” — Acts 10:34,35

Whether Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Oriental, there is that identifying mark of ‘LOVE’ in our gatherings as a group (John 13:34,35)

@italicized, like I've earlier mentioned on this thread, if you people are going to tell lies then please do it intelligently! Your father Satan is intelligent so imitate him grin

since u know Satan as someone father I agree is a father To u also.

I don't even want to Reply, sogbo! ur last sentence make me reply you.

about Satan is your forefather that make ur fada to be slave under Jehovah wickedness ppu.

if not ur fada will not be selling book up and down in the name of obligation dagbo with lust for love.

and u the son of unfortunate father the slave of Satan......

what do u know about Jw I dont meet a brother name good news at ashewo quarters b4 drinking and dancing with ashewo.

mention one black man among the discreet and faithful salami abi slayer ni.

u re hear quoting what you don't know.

continue reading from lens of the watower slave.

all the better verse that would have make u guys open una Don commot am for una useless version of (bible)

read Mathew 17 verse 21.
make God deliver u.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

John 13:35 is useless to someone who doesn't believe Jesus gave his soul for mankind.

Do u still lack answers ?? I love this

It is peacefullove ORCHESTRATION......that repeat this....John 13:35 is useless to someone who doesn't believe Jesus gave his soul for mankind. grin grin grin.

Christians revolves around Peacefullove ORCHESTRATION grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

since u know Satan as someone father I agree is a father To u also.

I don't even want to Reply, sogbo! ur last sentence make me reply you.

about Satan is your forefather that make ur fada to be slave under Jehovah wickedness ppu.

if not ur fada will not be selling book up and down in the name of obligation dagbo with lust for love.

and u the son of unfortunate father the slave of Satan......

what do u know about Jw I dont meet a brother name good news at ashewo quarters b4 drinking and dancing with ashewo.

mention one black man among the discreet and faithful salami abi slayer ni.

u re hear quoting what you don't know.

continue reading from lens of the watower slave.

all the better verse that would have make u guys open una Don commot am for una useless version of (bible)

read Mathew 17 verse 21.
make God deliver u.

Are you a comedy entertainer? embarassed
You're bad at it oo
Find another work and do please.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

It is peacefullove ORCHESTRATION......that repeat this....John 13:35 is useless to someone who doesn't believe Jesus gave his soul for mankind. grin grin grin.

Christians revolves around Peacefullove ORCHESTRATION grin grin grin

Jesus said Son of man came to give his SOUL as ransom for many .

Do you agree with the above words ? Investigating your claim that they believe Jesus died. Anyone can claim anything, does it stand in the face of bible evidence ?

This is why I said immortal soul believers are scammers, You don't believe in Jesus ransom. Its a shame to quote John 13:35.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

Hell or no hell, trinity or non trinity, immortal soul or non immortal soul are not a matter of what scriptures say ?

Let me sound it in your ears, anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian ! This is what majority held tight. So its safe for JW's to marry themselves

I had to requote the below............ according to Peacefullove..... IMMORTAL SOUL .......This is what majority held tight. So its safe for JW's to marry themselves

Key here is MAJORITY in other words there will be MINORITIES that don't believe in the IMMORTAL SOUL. Interesting grin grin grin

Peacefullove: Let me sound it in your ears, anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian

Achorladey: Since there are STILL MINORITIES that don't believe IMMORTAL SOUL. Then JWS are not the only ONE that are CHRISTIAN in other words, why are they(Jws) not MARRYING those MINORITIES grin cheesy grin.

Don't hold me for it, it is Peacefullove ORCHESTRAL that is ORCHESTRATING who, what QUALIFY a CHRISTIAN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

Jesus said Son of man came to give his SOUL as ransom for many .

Do you agree with the above words ? Investigating your claim that they believe Jesus died. Anyone can claim anything, does it stand in the face of bible evidence ?

This is why I said immortal soul believers are scammers, You don't believe in Jesus ransom. Its a shame to quote John 13:35.

Peacefullove: This is why I said immortal soul believers are scammers, You don't believe in Jesus ransom. Its a shame to quote John 13:35

Achorladey: And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM.

your ORCHESTRATION went further You don't believe in Jesus ransom

John 13:35 becomes a shame because I said of WHAT benefit is KNOWLEDGE(not believing IMMORTAL SOUL) with NO LOVE grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Quaddafi29:
[b]President Putin clearly saw in them a very radical and extreme kind of religion that is far removed from biblical reality hence he banned them. I am sorry to say this; but they are the most religiously racist sect I have ever encountered. [/b]They come to preach to you not based on changing you but seeing you as a list animal that must come into their traps from a very a very inferior position. To them, you are sub human because you are not with them hence they don't allow you to say the opening prayers as you are not worthy. They need their own kind of Protestant revolution to see better and stop misrepresenting God and Christianity.

You are very far removed from reality, a crash course in history, and thorough study of the Bible should reset your brain.
If Jesus Christ were alive and dwells in Russia of today, the government of Putin will persecute him.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Timisamd(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
QuickStandard:
Question!!! grin

According to MI-Abaga. Super Eagles don't play against the Falcons cool

Mad o !! grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
einsteine:

Well, there are quite a number of Christians who don't believe in the Trinity, not just Jehovah's witnesses. These Christians refuse to accept the absurdity of the Trinity. They recognize that Jesus Christ is a different entity from God which is why he could lament on the cross "Eloi Eloi, Lama Sabach thani". God won't lament and call on another entity.

"God won't lament and call on another entity"

What a wonderful, mind blowing statement!
Every PASTORPRENEUR should read your post.
Shalom
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Myer(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
Of course, Christians who want to marry are commanded to choose only a fellow believer. ( 1 Corinthians 7:​39) Jehovah’s Witnesses view this command as referring not merely to a person who respects our beliefs but to one who shares and practices those beliefs as a baptized Witness. ( 2 Corinthians 6:​14) God has always directed his worshippers to marry only those of the same faith. ( Genesis 24:3; Malachi 2:​11) This command is also practical, as modern researchers have found.
I know some will reprove me saying 'we are all Christians.'
Think: If you marry, will you appreciate if she didn't come to your church? Will it end in happiness? Would you share her beliefs? Even greatly, it will be disobedience to our God. We appreciate marrying people who share our beliefs; it brings happiness and we can avoid marry problems as pre-marital sex, unwanted pregnancies, and STDs.
Next time when you say 'we are all Christians,' do well to be open-minded to ask yourself if your beliefs are the same with ours.

Gracias.
Comments are welcome. I'll respond to civil ones.

This balls down to the same division in the body of Christ. Christian's are divided, it's not just JW.
Catholics don't marry outside catholic except you choose to accept to become one of them. Likewise white garment and some other orthodox churches.

New generation churches place less emphasis on this, though some of them are beginning to imbibe the culture too.

Christians don't really believe you're a Christian unless you are from their own denomination.
I remember when I was attending Bro Gbile's Discipleship classes, that was even worse. You're not Christian until you are a consistent member of their class.

The division is an eyesore.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
einsteine:

[b]Jehovah Witnesses do not accept other Christians as Christians. Other Christians are merely part of Christendom. [/b]Consequently, marriage is forbidden with others and members may be shunned or even excommunicated for being unequally yoked with unbelievers

Our God is Jehovah, the God and Father of Jesus Christ. Revelations 3:12-14. Acts3:13. Isaiah 42:10-12.
Other Christians worship triune pagan deity.

Jehovah's servants who contravene the principles of Nehemiah 13:25-27 and 1 Corinthians 7:39 and 2 Corinthians 6:14, would receive discipline, not excommunication.

1 John 5:3, "the love for God means obedience.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Myer:

This balls down to the same division in the body of Christ. Christian's are divided, it's not just JW.
Catholics don't marry outside catholic except you choose to accept to become one of them. Likewise white garment and some other orthodox churches.

New generation churches place less emphasis on this, though some of them are beginning to imbibe the culture too.

Christians don't really believe you're a Christian unless you are from their own denomination.
I remember when I was attending Bro Gbile's Discipleship classes, that was even worse. You're not Christian until you are a consistent member of their class.

The division is an eyesore.

But many people here want Putin to persecute JWs for OBEDIENCE to biblical principles and practices acceptable to God.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
naijanaso:

They don't marry other Christians because they are not Christians. It's that simple. They believe in deceit that they are the only people living the way God wants. No other practice or Religion is right to them.
Are you a Christian, study your Bible well so that no one can deceive you.
Are you a Muslim study tour Qur'an well so that no one can ask you to act otherwise in order to please God.
We are what we are mostly because we were born into it. Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Shintos etc. Most people did not choose their religion. They were just born into that religion by their parents. The way you revere your religion is the same way others do theirs.
Jehovah's witnesses should just park well abeg.

JWs don't marry triune pagan IDOLS WORSHIPPERS... grin

For this reason, Jehovah's servants obey the command @ 1John5:3, 1Corinthians7:39 and Nehemiah 13:25-27..

Whoever e dey pain make him vex wella.
After all,JWs are not accountable to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
emmnprince:
Simple answer: Their religious belief & practices formed from their New World Translation does not permit them.

Please go and confirm if 1 Corinthians 7:39, Nehemiah 13:25-27, 2 Corinthians 6:14 and 1st John 5:3 is in your own Bible grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

JWs don't marry triune pagan IDOLS WORSHIPPERS... grin

For this reason, Jehovah's servants obey the command @ 1John5:3, 1Corinthians7:39 and Nehemiah 13:25-27..

After all,JWs are not accountable to you

grin grin grin grin at the bolded. But you know they are NOT ACCOUNTABLE to you too. Except you are the JEHOVAH for calling THEM IDOL WORSHIPERS
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
jeff1993:
Jehovah witness are the worst set of hypocrites in Christendom.....

Stupid cult with absurd rules that will make the devil ashamed.

They should keep marrying theirselves and keep breeding zombies

Jehovah's servants continue to OBEY the command @ 1John5:3, 1Corinthians7:39 and Nehemiah 13:25-27..

After all,JWs are not accountable to you.

Jehovah's righteous standards is absurd rules for Triune pagan IDOLS WORSHIPPERS grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
onlyinJESUS:
Because the Jehovah's witness as well as many so-called Churches are cults.

You have been brainwashed by Pastorpreneurs you dey form say you get SENSE grin grin

You know NOTHING grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

Peacefullove: This is why I said immortal soul believers are scammers, You don't believe in Jesus ransom. Its a shame to quote John 13:35

Achorladey: And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM.

your ORCHESTRATION went further You don't believe in Jesus ransom

John 13:35 becomes a shame because I said of WHAT benefit is KNOWLEDGE(not believing IMMORTAL SOUL) with NO LOVE grin grin grin grin

That Jesus pour his soul to death ??

A typical scenario

B died in an accident , Immortal soul preacher " His soul being the real person has gone to the Lord "

Soul is the real person in the doctrine of immortal soul. Did the person called Jesus whom is immortal really died for mankind ?

Of cos they will say B died, but it simply means B body died NOT his soul ( the real person )

So I actually did that to expose your claim of they believe he died, not at all, that was a reference to his body NOT the person.

For me to school you on this , really shows how little you know about this topic
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

The Jehovahs Witnesses started out as a Bible Students Organization. Their leader was Charles Taze Russell, who sincerely studied the Bible with others with an open mind.
After his death a man named Rutherford seized control of this organization and there was a split. He renamed it Jehovahs Witnesses and named himself generalissimo. From there he made sure he had complete control.
This organisations from then on continued to spit out false prophesies. During the time of the first president if there is a mistake a sincere apology would be made but today, they blame false prophesies on the followers. Sometimes they say the followers did not understand them.
These false prophesies made them have a significant drop in 1975. Now many persons are tired of the tight monitoring of members, many man made rules that are made to control members, Sale of kingdom halls paid by congregations were sold out and anyone who questioned was thrown out.
Shunning was also a law they made that made many persons to leave the organization. Many persons are leaving the organization in America and Canada because of the things.
I am studying the Bible with this group https://beroeans.net/ they are into debunking falsehood and still upholding Bible truth. Meanwhile the original Bible students formed by Russell still exist. They are against war and other vile things.
Many persons that left the organization are now atheist but many are still Christians shunning war and othe vices. You can learn more from the website I provided above. I started attending a regular church. I don't believe everything they teach but I attend for fellowship.

All what you said are things i've heard because i'm a very inquisitive person so before i joined the Organization i learnt so many things about how the group began and how it has been doing till today!
But when you hear stories about someone it's better you listen to both sides before taking side, otherwise you may not know the truth due to the envy in humans.
Please my main concern now is how come all these other groups you're talking about can't work zealously and industriously like Jehovah's Witnesses?
Note that all these people with whom you've been arguing against Jehovah's Witnesses are from different religious sects who can't come out openly to condemn military services. If i were you i think the first thing to do is get to know the religionsists who also shun wars, at least those are the ones obedient to the Prince of Peace.
There are teachings like TRINITY, IMMORTALITY of the soul, PAGAN festivities, Intermarriage in different sects, interfaith and so on
Then out of the ones shurning wars and other unchristian teachings, we can now find out which one is doing the preaching and teaching work effectively like the first century Christians.

For you to help people know the truth, you first need to be specific and not just having the sort of worldly politicians 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' attitude. In that way intelligent minds won't see you as being honest hearted!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
payloader:
So this is the reason your leadership conveniently rewrote and reinterpreted John 1:1. I feel genuinely sorry for all jehovah's witnesses. They are lost, and only a few of them eventually find the truth of Jesus Christ.

You know NOTHING about John 1:1.
Stop DECEIVING yourself grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by johnsteve4uk: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
The reason is the fear of their being taking away from the church
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

Many persons that left the organization are now atheist but many are still Christians shunning war and othe vices.
So what is the name of your church and their opinion on wars?

You can learn more from the website I provided above. I started attending a regular church. I don't believe everything they teach but I attend for fellowship.

Do you now think a person can also be attending Jehovah's Witnesses church just for fellowship as you too are doing elsewhere? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

That Jesus pour his soul to death ??

A typical scenario

B died in an accident , Immortal soul preacher " His soul being the real person has gone to the Lord "

Soul is the real person in the doctrine of immortal soul. Did the person called Jesus whom is immortal really died for mankind ?

Of cos they will say B died, but it simply means B body died NOT his soul ( the real person )

So I actually did that to expose your claim of they believe he died, not at all, that was a reference to his body NOT the person.

For me to school you on this , really shows how little you know about this topic

You still dey SCHOOL ME grin grin grin grin grin

But you dey school person wey no get sense or no well grin grin grin

When you are done tell me when John 13:35...........becomes anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian.

Of what BENEFIT is the schooling do WITHOUT LOVE grin grin grin grin

Typical scenario grin grin grin to person who in YOUR ORCHESTRATION no well or get sense grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

What Did You Learn At Church Today? / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.