Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Every Girl Has A Price - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Has A Price (7935 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Abekeade08(f): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2011
@D-sense: when you make a broad statement like that, please remember that the females in your own family are also Nigerian ooh. undecided
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by 190: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Naija babes got the dirtiest and roughest punny ever . . . . . .Plus the ones in abroad lipsrsealed

R.O.T.F.L undecided
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by boy1(m): 1:12am On Feb 10, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by harakiri(m): 1:46am On Feb 10, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

That's not necessarily true. I'd date Seal with pride if he wasn't a singer. I'm serious.

The meat seller that sells for me at the market looks similar to Seal. Would you date him too? Come on girl. Get real.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by harakiri(m): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[NOTE] STANDARDS: living by a certain criteria or specific order that is typically upstanding or respectable (Mz.D's Spider Websta Dictionary  grin). So in other words a well put together man, who is stable in all aspects. This type of man will desire a partner with the same qualities and/or ambitions. If men raised their standards on a mental level (taking the time to analyze with their BIG heads) just as women in regards to acting reasonably in the present and planning for the future, it would be much easier on their part. Some men try to fight women on everything just for the opportunity to express their false sense of masculinity. They fail to realize that a woman simply asking that her guy be man enough to be able to provide for her and to compromise on who will do what (such as he brings in the money and she takes care of domestic responsibilities or they both share the load evenly) is to have a balanced relationship and home for themselves as well as their future family together. Men should and can be on that level of thinking.

But no. . . Men will get rich or get a little something and go for the shallow attractive GIRL, knowing she is all about looks and shopping and is ready to overlook the WOMAN who has her own whether she is attractive by society's standards or not because to them "women must submit, men should have more money" (yet if this is the case and the woman asks for anything then she is labeled money hungry. .hmmm). Check out what I call the  "Mr.Cork" mentality. Although he is obviously a comedian, his "got nyash, bosoms and extra thigh" line reflects how most men think when seeking a partner. . ."physical". Then he'd further go on to say "i drive an X5 blah blah". You get what I am saying? ok. So men will impress such easy women. When the shallow woman goes home with him and has little to no domestic skills and just wants the credit card, all of a sudden "women are evil". If men took the time to analyze and realize love alone cannot put food in the mouths of their future children, wives or themselves for that matter but also that money is not everything as well and that there should be a balance (which is what a good woman preeches when she says no 'romance without finance'), again it would be well.

Not everyone will be rich, so I am not implying men without the cash should strive for it and be mr. big shot and then think like a woman no, bottom line what I am saying is regardless of social status, when a man knows what he wants, is mature enough to handle a relationship and is ready to dedicate himself to his role as the PROVIDER, PROTECTOR AND LOVER then if he uses his common sense he will find the right lady. When a man is not balanced he is either the player or the chauvinist. A balanced man will be able to spot the gold diggers, avoid them and head in the direction of a woman who is set mentally herself and can be his other half.

so what if my write up is long? LOL. If you are confused, ask and i'll explain.  smiley wink

And what is so confusing about your write up? Abi u don dey try me? Take time ooo!
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Dsense(m): 1:59am On Feb 10, 2011
Mrs China.
So you are. wink

Abekeade08:

@D-sense: when you make a broad statement like that, please remember that the females in your own family are also Nigerian ooh. undecided
And who told you i'm from Nigeria ?. . . undecided
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Idowuogbo(f): 2:06am On Feb 10, 2011
Abekeade08:

ur own don beta 4 dat statement ojere , abeke omo tan ke kiss kiss kiss

D-sense:

OP.
Naija babes got the dirtiest and roughest punny ever . . . . . .Plus the ones in abroad lipsrsealed
take dat bck cus i dont tink u righted at al angry angry angry angry angry,if u aint gona take it bck since u b 9ja specimen den u must have an everlasting B O cus u no wat gave birth to u na , hediiot tseeeew
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Abekeade08(f): 4:03am On Feb 10, 2011
OP.
Naija babes got the dirtiest and roughest punny ever . . . . . .Plus the ones in abroad

And who told you i'm from Nigeria ?. . .

Your above highlighted quote, tells me that, not only are you nigerian, you are a nigerian living in Nigeria, and to make matters worse, you just insulted all nigerian women inclusive of the women in your family. I suggest you go apologize to your mother ASAP.

take dat bck cus i dont tink u righted at al ,if u aint gona take it bck since u b 9ja specimen den u must have an everlasting B O cus u no wat gave birth to u na , hediiot tseeeew
@idowgbu, Thanks dearie, I especially enjoyed how you gave him a roundhouse kick with your words lol.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by WackyJ1(m): 4:57am On Feb 10, 2011
Women don't have a price. They are angels available for free
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrsChima(f): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2011
D-sense:

Mrs China.
So you are. wink
And who told you i'm from Nigeria ?. . . undecided

You wish. Keep dreaming boo. kiss kiss
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrsChima(f): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2011
Abekeade08:

Your above highlighted quote, tells me that, not only are you nigerian, you are a nigerian living in Nigeria, and to make matters worse, you just insulted all nigerian women inclusive of the women in your family. I suggest you go apologize to your mother ASAP.
@idowgbu, Thanks dearie, I especially enjoyed how you gave him a roundhouse kick with your words lol.

He is Nigerian (Yoruba) and living in Eqypt. I hear you though girl, you can take Nigerians out of Nigeria and they will still be Nigerians.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrsChima(f): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2011
You are what you attracts. 

If you are dirty and foul, you will attract the same person. 

If you are money hungry and everything revolves around money, you will attract the same person. 

If you think that you are inevitable, you will attract the same person.

Law of attraction is powerful and be careful what YOU ASK FOR.  You will simply get it.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by segunjowo(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2011
For real, this is a bad omen for your Jane.
shocked
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are what you attracts. 

If you are dirty and foul, you will attract the same person. 

If you are money hungry and everything revolves around money, you will attract the same person. 

If you think that you are inevitable, you will attract the same person.

Law of attraction is powerful and be careful what YOU ASK FOR.  You will simply get it. 

Not all the time.

I know many very hygienic Nigerian men attracting very unhygienic women and even got married to them and then calling them nasty names during quarrels.

There are many Nigerian women with very clean loins. with pubic hair shaved off.
In fact the photo I posted reminds me of a pretty and sexy Nairaland babe. But she too had her price.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Leilana(f): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
Maybe I am not normal.

But I dont have a price.

My boyfriend is so fucking poor grin but I love him. Love have nothing to do with money.

Material love isnt real love.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Coretalk(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
Every Girl Has A Price = true

moderators, , any underage that have access to the net could be looking at that picture undecided
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
Orikinla:

Not all the time.

I know many very hygienic Nigerian men attracting very unhygienic women and even got married to them and then calling them nasty names during quarrels.

There are many Nigerian women with very clean loins. with pubic hair shaved off.
In fact the photo I posted reminds me of a pretty and sexy Nairaland babe. But she too had her price.

As pliant as Nigerian men are, they will not be with a woman that is smelling UNLESS they are after something.  Real talk. 

You mentioned that these "clean" men get with dirty women and talk about them when they are fighting them. GUESS WHAT? Dirty applies in EVERY ASPECT.

Example:

The woman's body is odorous and the man's mouth is SHITTY. Two of a kind attracts each other. cool

So my THEORY has been confirmed.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Leilana(f): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
They never will?

I think most of them cant smell it, because its difficult for most of them to clean themselves. shocked
Most of them are wearing expensiv looking clothes and are stinking like, wow,
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by niggadee(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2011
fresh white punany
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Osama10(m): 1:02am On Feb 11, 2011
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 11, 2011
harakiri:

The meat seller that sells for me at the market looks similar to Seal. Would you date him too? Come on girl. Get real.

If you saw my Liberian ex, you'd slap yourself for that "get real" comment.  wink
he wasn't hideous but he wasn't what westerners see as "fine". I loved his body and his personality
that is why we lasted as long as we did. I'm not shallow.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Mygoldie(f): 2:11am On Feb 11, 2011
Desense no forget to include your mami and sisters,for that your dirty list sha. cool cool
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Dsense(m): 2:30am On Feb 11, 2011
That you big mouth enhhh . . .Who invited you punany down here? angry

Mrs.Chima:

He is Nigerian (Yoruba) and living in Eqypt. I hear you though girl, you can take Nigerians out of Nigeria and they will still be Nigerians.
Ogunfe,
Who sent you msg?
Your hubby is at home hungry,You are here looking for soft prick angry

Abekeade08:

I heard you . . . . undecided
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrsChima(f): 2:33am On Feb 11, 2011
Bite me Dsense.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Dsense(m): 2:38am On Feb 11, 2011
You body taste salty . . venoumous and contagious angry
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrsChima(f): 2:39am On Feb 11, 2011
Good! Let me ferment some more! I want to kill a mofo!
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Dsense(m): 2:41am On Feb 11, 2011
I want to kill a mofo! angry
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrsChima(f): 2:45am On Feb 11, 2011
Bring it punk. I ain't scared of you!
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Dsense(m): 2:48am On Feb 11, 2011
You are always scared of me mofo angry
You know what i can do undecided
So just sit down there like an infected punnany and be quiet!
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Abekeade08(f): 3:01am On Feb 11, 2011
lol wow, you and Mrs Chima are sooo funny, Do i detect an attraction between you two?? grin
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Dsense(m): 3:04am On Feb 11, 2011
We are just cool . . .We like dissing eachother so much,That's where we pick the fun.
She's married to my uncle but been naughty to him,she Locks him outside mostly. sad
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Feb 11, 2011
Abekeade08:

lol wow, you and Mrs Chima are sooo funny, Do i detect an attraction between you two?? grin

Yeah, he is attracted to my nuts! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Boy Post Pics Of Him Self And His Naked Ladies +18 Photo / Our Teenagers Has Gone Mad! See What Teen Posted All For Likes. / Cheating Or Just Innocent Conversation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.