Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (18684 Views)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 1:08am On Feb 10, 2011
oyb:

is it sadomasochistic bestiality when one keeps flogging a dead and rotting horse?

just asking

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol!

Beaf:

Thanks, but. . .
Chei! Unu go wound pesin o! grin grin grin

@ Nlanders . . . like play,likeplay . .  . .
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 1:10am On Feb 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Indeed.  He is one resilient chap and I am sure GEJ and Tony Anenih are very proud of him. One can even grudgingly admire his resilience in the same way we all had no choice but to bow to "comical Ali's" shameless propaganda while Iraq was falling around him and the American soldiers were virtually holding the microphone he was speaking into.

GEJ don give BEAF "ejunge. Beaf, would do everything in his power to make sure GEJ wins even against all odds. . . .
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 1:11am On Feb 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Indeed.  He is one resilient chap and I am sure GEJ and Tony Anenih are very proud of him. One can even grudgingly admire his resilience in the same way we all had no choice but to bow to "comical Ali's" shameless propaganda while Iraq was falling around him and the American soldiers were virtually holding the microphone he was speaking into.

Lol, you've nailed it right on the head. That is exactly who Beaf is. . . Baghdad Bob (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf)!  grin grin grin

Some enterprising Nairalander should make a site mocking him, like this one: http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 1:11am On Feb 10, 2011
eku_bear:

How about this. If EVERY allegation is a lie, then you can pick at least one of them to tell me to defend, no? Which one is the biggest one? Whichever one that is, I'll defend it.

In other words, put up or shut up.

Regarding Tinubu. . . first of all, you are a dumbass. Tinubu was accused of laundering money, not directly dealing drugs himself. So it makes no sense to call him a "drug baron." These accusations might all seem the same to you, given that you don't understand the issues or legal system here, but they are not.

Part of the problem is you have no clue what you are blathering about.

Being accused of laundering money != being a drug lord != being convicted of anything != escaping from justice in the UK wearing a bra and panties after stealing billions of your own people's money

You mean I should pick out toddler level lies to defend? Dude, you must be one hell of a joker! How about we make it easier? For every lie you've told here, simply provide proof. It can't be that difficult!
Laff go kill me here today o! Its easy to lie, but impossible to defend! grin

As for Tinubu, continue your spirited defense of a disgraced drug baron. Nutin do you! Are you his pikin? Because dis kain defense of a criminal low-life would be alarming without a deep connection of some sort.
Na wa o!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by aljharem(m): 1:15am On Feb 10, 2011
Gbawe:

gbawe, beaf is either related to GEJ or he will benefit from GEJ being the president

[size=28pt]one form or the other, beaf has a connection to GEJ

i know that for a fact

can you remember when beaf said that most nairalanders are ethnocentric because they are related to the elites

well beaf is one[/size]
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by EzeUche2(m): 1:17am On Feb 10, 2011
Mehn Beaf knows how to fight back.

I like this new and improved Beaf. He comes back swinging!  grin

If Beaf is a representative of his people, I wouldn't mind having them as allies. He keep on attacking and doesn't give a dammn who is watching! shocked
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 1:18am On Feb 10, 2011
Appears that Beaf has run out of anything useful to say. TKOed like his boy GEJ.

Hopefully we won't catch you in drag escaping from justice like Alams.

Or perhaps you like wearing women's clothing for fun? Who am I to judge you, it is a free country.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by fstranger3(m): 1:18am On Feb 10, 2011
EzeUche_:

If Beaf is a representative of his people, I wouldn't mind having them as allies.

I know, he never bolts to the Gambia, like others!

Just saying!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by aljharem(m): 1:20am On Feb 10, 2011
EzeUche_:

If Beaf is a representative of his people, I wouldn't mind having them as allies. He keep on attacking and doesn't give a dammn who is watching! shocked

obviously, ever easterner wants port-harcount and ijawland

ezeuche you are funny you know undecided
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 10, 2011
fstranger3:

I know, he never bolts to the Gambia, like others!

Just saying!

for where cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you posting from the twilight zone cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 1:23am On Feb 10, 2011
eku_bear:

Appears that Beaf has run out of anything useful to say. TKOed like his boy GEJ.

Hopefully we won't catch you in drag escaping from justice like Alams.

Or perhaps you like wearing women's clothing for fun? Who am I to judge you, it is a free country.

You sound like those straw grappling Atiku fools that scoured GEJ's records and could only come up with, "oh he has 3 houses and 3 cars!" Dude, your battery is weak. Take Panadol and sleep.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 1:28am On Feb 10, 2011
@ Eku bear

Please leave him. He is not worth it.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by EzeUche2(m): 1:29am On Feb 10, 2011
alj harem:

obviously, ever easterner wants port-harcount and ijawland

ezeuche you are funny you know undecided

Of course we want to be united with our kin!

You do know that most Eastern Ijaw have some sort of Igbo blood in them. Even GEJ says he is a descedant of an Aro Warrior from Arochukwu.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 1:32am On Feb 10, 2011
EzeUche_:

Of course we want to be united with our kin!

You do know that most Eastern Ijaw have some sort of Igbo blood in them. Even GEJ says he is a descedant of an Aro Warrior from Arochukwu.

. . . . . and I have a Zulu warrior blood in me. Please get real and understand politics.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by okadaman2: 1:32am On Feb 10, 2011
This GEJ sef, I think sey e wan help poor people before, Na yeye abuse he dey abuse up an down. if he mess with Fashola he go wound for lagos
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 1:33am On Feb 10, 2011
okada_man:

This GEJ sef, I think sey e wan help poor people before, Na yeye abuse he dey abuse up an down. if he mess with Fashola he go wound for lagos

GEJ wasn't referring to Fashola.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 1:35am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

GEJ wasn't referring to Fashola.

I have asked this question earlier, "WHO WAS HE REFFERING TO"
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 1:35am On Feb 10, 2011
4:34pm here man. Only if I were an intellectually bankrupt GEJ propagandist would I be sleeping at this time.

As it were, I've got a class to go to in a bit.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 1:41am On Feb 10, 2011
eku_bear:

4:34pm here man. Only if I were an intellectually bankrupt GEJ propagandist would I be sleeping at this time.

As it were, I've got a class to go to in a bit.

Take panadol and sleep. Lying can sap strength.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 1:42am On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

I have asked this question earlier, "WHO WAS HE REFFERING TO"

ACN.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

ACN.

Thanks for answering.
How many ACN governors are rascals? Moreover, Fashola is in ACN, isn't it?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 1:45am On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

Thanks for answering.
How many ACN governors are rascals? Moreover, Fashola is in ACN, isn't it?

Fashola will end up in PDP.
ACN hates him, Tinubu has spent time and money trying to eject the man. ACN people are a bunch of rascals for the most part.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 1:47am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

Take panadol and sleep. Lying can sap strength.

Beaf, if lying saps strength, you must be a stick figure:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_uEgepmFW1ZY/SW76e68PhrI/AAAAAAAAAIY/s92HohZVwKY/s400/170px-Stick_Figure.svg.png[/img]

Abeg, eat some protein. . . some chicken, fish or beef to strengthen your emaciated body.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 1:49am On Feb 10, 2011
^
Didn't I say your battery was weak? What sort of pathetically lame joke is that? shocked
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 2:49am On Feb 10, 2011
^-- Unfortunate, I was hoping I'd at least get a chuckle grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

Fashola will end up in PDP.
ACN hates him, Tinubu has spent time and money trying to eject the man.[s] ACN people are a bunch of rascals for the most part.[/s]
If ACN are bunch of rascals,then pdp must be what ? basttards,mental-deranged people infact pdp must be an evil party. angry angry
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by blackrules1(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2011
Fortunately, I just dey dislike this Ebele of a guy the more, day-by-day.
What an insult to the SW politicians.
I wonder what sort of abusive utterances the SW should expect, if he remains in ASO ROCK, come May.

Anyway Fash don give am him size; Ribadu go soon chase am back to the Riverine.

Èkó ò ní bàjé!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jesuseun1(m): 5:08am On Feb 10, 2011
for this unguided statement Mr President made,He has lost my vote.its an insult to a state that generate 15billion form tax monthly. you guys shld watch out,ACN WILL take over ogun and oyo,and development from lagos will spread thru out the SW.its a matter of tyme ACN will take over.

someone ask me a question which i am yet to provide an answer,He ask what did GEJ achieved before he comes into Politics? who can answer that.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by vicisgud: 5:28am On Feb 10, 2011
DONT PAY MTN TO BROWSE, USE THIS TO BROWSE FREE TO READ VISIT

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-597132.0.html
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by zimakoalic(m): 5:37am On Feb 10, 2011
fash,i understand u,but G E J is our president,we have to surpport him,as for me i dont vote for party,i vote for personality,my vote is for,B R F and G E J, as for RIBADU let him wait for 2015,HAPPY VAL IN ADVANCE
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf,

Of what benefit do you want to be for your generation? Should you continue in a blind support. I'm definitely not against you for supporting Ill-luck, but the truth must be said. if i even support the devil, that will never take my integrity away from speaking the truth. That i'm in full support of someone doesn't mean i should submit all sense of thinking for that fellow. People that are ardent follower of the Obama regime still speak against some of his reforms, let alone a sitting president using uncouth words against opposition. If this should have happened in a country where the votes of the people really matter, i can bet you, that will have drastic effect on the number of votes Ill-luck will be able to pull. But, since he knows the plans being prepared already, if we don't even cast our votes, he's been rest assured that all will be well for him. how i really wish he can witness that there's a limit 'luck' can push you to.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by seanet02: 5:53am On Feb 10, 2011
Comparing Fashola's Performance to ODECHUKWU jonathan, ODECHUKWU is a failure. He is a very stupid. President. No wonder he can not solve jos crisis. Always using gutter languages. President ODECHUKWU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

‘impeached’ Ondo State Deputy Governor Says He Is Still In Office / Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha / We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.