Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? (8505 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by nexta007(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
They kneel down, pray, speak in tongues and thank God for His inestimable Gifts received during the day. Then they begin to sing praises and before you know it, someone is shouting 'oh....Lord...it's gud...the Lord is good...ah...yea....oh my God....'. That's the much I know

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Jasonstar(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ok, this is just one of those off the chart questions that makes you think you are dealing with someone that needs practical experience. But for the sake of clarity i'll give it a theoretical try.

So let's picture a scenario where Mr Big Stuff has a nasty erection threatening to burst his pant's wide open, all he has to do is wait for the right time to give his wife that ultimate look in the eye and in such a sweet puppy like way that she firmly get's the massage that something romantic is brewing down below.
The next move requires crucial timing, if the coast is clear and the pestering kids have all gone to bed, he could play some romantic music or movie..but most Nigerian men prefer skipping romantic drama and just go straight to the juicy part.

A gentle touch on her shoulder or any sensitive part of your choice will send the message to her neuro vortex that its show time.

Experienced couples have sex just like they say good morning or like good friends shaking hands, unless there's a psychological dis-connect then mundane romantic activities like initiating sex becomes too procedural and far in-between. Once a G start's grabbing his crouch in front of madam she should automatically know what's cumming next.
And if she's overtly feeling sexy then i don't need to wait for signals from Shakespeare or Michael Angelo to direct my next move.

Sex between couples should be spontaneous as the need arises, there's no point of holding back your desires for pleasure after the rubicon had been crossed at the altar of marriage .

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Sheriffusoro(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
They first of all go to God in prayers,then they contact ikuku for directions.
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Pedrocross4568(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ninejaywon:
This your face will even repel your spouse from having sex with you, that is if you are married in the first place Or he might just cover your face with pillow before he forks u.

You are damn ugly. wink

Do you really have to writer all this to jut condemn a follow human being? I'm sure she fine pass you anyway.

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Angelacruz:
wickedness

I am a REALIST. Her face looks like ASS. wink
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Elnathan454(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Omo see jam question
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pedrocross4568:

Do you really have to writer all this to jut condemn a follow human being? I'm sure she fine pass you anyway.

Ass licker, maybe u are very blind to even see ur past. That her face is too UGLY for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by olu77(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ninejaywon:
This your face will even repel your spouse from having sex with you, that is if you are married in the first place Or he might just cover your face with pillow before he forks u.

You are damn ugly. wink

You deserved to be flogged to heal the pain in your brain. Never ever ever call anyone ugly you don't know what they've been through or are still going through. Your sadistic words are the real picture of ugliness

4 Likes

Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by officialfestus(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ninejaywon:

Ass licker, maybe u are very blind to even see ur past. That her face is too UGLY for Christ sake.
was the eye created to spot mistakes on people? Ugly thing
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Sensitivity: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Anny505:
Ask your parents
Mad oooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Heavance(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Who is thinking what I am thinking...
Must it be at night?

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by emmanuelpeace1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Let's copulate.
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Hypnotise: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Whisper into her ear "mo fe she"
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by fati2001(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Jasonstar:
Ok, this is just one of those off the chart questions that makes you think you are dealing with someone that needs practical experience. But for the sake of clarity i'll give it a theoretical try.

So let's picture a scenario where Mr Big Stuff has a nasty erection threatening to burst his pant's wide open, all he has to do is wait for the right time to give his wife that ultimate look in the eye and in such a sweet puppy like way that she firmly get's the massage that something romantic is brewing down below.
The next move requires crucial timing, if the coast is clear and the pestering kids have all gone to bed, he could play some romantic music or movie..but most Nigerian men prefer skipping romantic drama and just go straight to the juicy part.

A gentle touch on her shoulder or any sensitive part of your choice will send the message to her neuro vortex that its show time.

Experienced couples have sex just like they say good morning or like good friends shaking hands, unless there's a psychological dis-connect then mundane romantic activities like initiating sex becomes too procedural and far in-between. Once a G start's grabbing his crouch in front of madam she should automatically know what's cumming next.
And if she's overtly feeling sexy then i don't need to wait for signals from Shakespeare or Michael Angelo to direct my next move.

Sex between couples should be spontaneous as the need arises, there's no point of holding back your desires for pleasure after the rubicon had been crossed at the altar of marriage .
wink
Jasonstar:

Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mamagee.. This your question is very childish. As in ... What do you intend to achieve with this primary children question at your age? You're too mature for all these kind of things. biko snap out of it!

You never cease to amaze me.

So you expect every married person to start describing how they initiate sex with their spouses Like are you for real? Stop all this. Person dey outgrow childishness but your own seem to be outgrowing you.

And please take down that pics. I wanna believe you're ok though. This one don pass be careful.
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
What is sex ,i dont know the meaning of sex
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Stacyomolola(f): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Freestainworld:
if you are married, you will know, if you are not married, you will know when you marry.
cheesycheesy
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Fajoe2020: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Anny505:
Ask your parents

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Jeux: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
rowland545:
U just start by touching naa..

And the OP is a very beautiful woman I don't know wat that fool up der is saying
seems you are new on nairaland
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by legionISproteus: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
mamagee3:
How do married couples initiate sex At night?

Just a curious question
Go marry and get back to us
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by ugbede69(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
chiiraq802:

Let us see your picture first....glorified Chimpanzee!!!
omoh u really finish the nigga.... this talk pain me for him
lol
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2020
mamagee3:

Just a curious question
Aren't you married?? undecided

Stop asking a Teenager question!!
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by LizBathory(f): 3:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Perfect answer
Anny505:
Ask your parents
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by LizBathory(f): 3:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Hope you gave mummy that sweet thing
DaddyMorenike:
Mummy Morenike, come and view thread.
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by grammarian247(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamagee3:

Just a curious question
as I'm looking at your dp, you will be so sweet in bed. chai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / Marriage: A Necessity Or A Tradition / 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.