Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly (2206 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by thweraja10: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
This question came as a result of what i saw recently. There is this lady in my area, though she is not that beautiful but she is ok cos she has a good physique which every other lady which they had but she does not have a good face to compliment this stature.

On this faithful day as i walked into her apartment i heard someone crying and as i moved closer guess what i heard, She said "Oh God why are my like this, why did you create me like this, you made me this ugly" I was shocked and dont know what to do that i had to secretly go away unnoticed.

So the question is , Is God to blame for our being ugly, thin, Too fat etc
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrCork17: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
thweraja10. u is ugly? undecided
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrsChima(f): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mr. cock,

Your pitbull shole is ugggly!
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by pwiz(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
Am sure d gurl share d same pattern wit cork!!!
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by foyeks2001(f): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
p.wiz:

Am sure d gurl share d same pattern wit cork!!!

i dey laugh o
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by thweraja10: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2011
thweraja10. u is ugly? Undecided

Mr Cock or what do you call your self, Cant you speak good englsh

may be its high time i put my pics here. Im not handsome but i always give glory to God whenever i look into the mirror
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by seedord247(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
Blame your folks don't put the blame on God, what you put there is what you receive (Garbage in and Garbage Out) for example how will you expect Taiye taiwo and Kemistry to have sex together and you expect them to produce somebody like Beyounce, Never.
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by iice(f): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
Humans. . .bleh
Wait till you see the one you think God must have been having a bad day.  Be thankful for small or big favors.
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by Ben13: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
Some people just have to be ugly.

iice:

Humans. . .bleh
Wait till you see the one you think God must have been having a bad day.  Be thankful for small or big favors.

grin grin grin
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by thweraja10: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
Blame your folks don't put the blame on God, what you put there is what you receive (Garbage in and Garbage Out) for example how will you expect Taiye taiwo and Kemistry to have sex together and you expect them to produce somebody like Beyounce, Never.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this guy won kill me oooo

So two bad input will give extremely bad output. lol

Some people just have to be ugly.

Why? Is it a must
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
IF God created us (which SHE did) and it's clearly how she wanted us to look (hot, ok & hot mess alike lol) then what is there to "blame"? in other words why should we "blame" her if we are all created the way we were supposed to be? since when is being "ugly"  or cute relevant to survival and being human? it's shallow ppl make looks everything but bottom line a person's exterior has maybe 15 percent to do with who they are as a person.

Besides not everyone we perceive to be cute or ugly is the same for other folks.

seedord247:

ignorant statement.  undecided undecided you clearly do not know anything about genetics.
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by Mobinga: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2011
You use IF AND USE SHE??
sucks to be a woman
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mobinga:

You use IF AND USE SHE??
sucks to be a woman
angry what? lol
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by born2boink(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
Ugly people are created by God Angels and their inexperience brings about Ugliness, I am glad God created me and not the ANGEL who assist him
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by thweraja10: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
Ugly people are created by God Angels and their inexperience brings about Ugliness, I am glad God created me and not the ANGEL who assist him

Ok if you are sure about it put your picture here
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by born2boink(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
I'm 100% Sure, only me will rock anything rockable,born2fuck Omoboy tohbad, aka Walestar alias dobodobo with huge koko below
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrsChima(f): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
Can the ugly people have peace? Geez!
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrCork17: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima <<<< Not really ugly wink
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrsChima(f): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mr. Cock,

Let me be ugly in peace. Thank you. grin
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by dbigrod(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
born2fuck:

Lol. I will call God dis night to ask him if he was the one who created me personally.I would beg him to supervise the creation of my kids.me no want ugly kids grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrCork17: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mr.  Cock,

Let me be ugly in peace.  Thank you.   grin

Dont care if u look like fat albert.  Moi lovy u wink
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrsChima(f): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Dont care if u look like fat albert.  Moi lovy u wink

and Fat Albert's dick is bigger than yours. wink Moi don't love you. cheesy
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrCork17: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

and Fat Albert's manliness is bigger than yours.   wink  Moi don't love you.   cheesy

OOOOOOooo yes u do! wink
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by Dsense(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
OP.
yOU NEED TO REDEEM YOUR FAITH undecided
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by koolchicco: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
thweraja10:

This question came as a result of what i saw recently. There is this lady in my area, though she is not that beautiful but she is ok cos she has a good physique which every other lady which they had but she does not have a good face to compliment this stature.

On this faithful day as i walked into her apartment i heard someone crying and as i moved closer guess what i heard, She said [size=18pt]"Oh God why are my like this, why did you create me like this, you made me this ugly"[/size] I was shocked and dont know what to do that i had to secretly go away unnoticed.
So the question is , Is God to blame for our being ugly, thin, Too fat etc

I once heard Mrs.Chima crying saying similar lines as well. tongue undecided
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
@ topic

she must have been insulted or turned down by someone.
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
koolchicco:

I once heard Mrs.Chima crying saying similar lines as well. tongue undecided

I sure did! Ugly people rocks! We are waiting on you to officiate the meeting sir. You will be running late right? wink
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2011
Nigerian men looooove ugly women! Right, Chicco? tongue
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by Dsense(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^^BABY
i NEED YOUR VOTE HERE.
hOW YOU BEEN, MISSED YAH. kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600804.0.html
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrsChima(f): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
Heey suga! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by koolchicco: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Nigerian men looooove ugly women!  Right, Chicco?   tongue

I'm sure u were on about Malawians, suga? grin
Re: Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly by MrsChima(f): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
Hee hee! You make me sick! (laughing and hitting table)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed / How Was Your Very First Kiss? / Can You Share Your Nudes On NL For £1million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.