Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN (8919 Views)

Nigeria's Richest States ranked By GDP (See List) / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Unlimitk(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hunchogee:
These are the top ten richest states in Nigeria 2020.. Abuja wasn't considered in this ranking..

1. Lagos
2. Akwa Abasi Ibom
3. Rivers
4. Delta
5. Bayelsa
6. Anambra
7. Kano
8. Ondo
9. Ogun
10. Kaduna..

Nigeria Ayaya
Nigeria Amaka
Find attached below according to CBN

Mynd44, Lalastclala, Seun front page
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/NBS-Publishes-Additional-11-States-Nominal-GDP-From-2013-to-2017/45495

According to First Bank.. You can find link below

https://fbnquest.com/capital/insights/good-morning-nigeria/a-glance-at-sub-national-gdp/
,I thought I told u last time that imo enugu and abia wouldn't change the list much
I told u only anambra would be in top 10
This is the updated gdp list uve been waiting for
Lol enugu imo abia ebonyi performed woefully

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Don't mind them please. Ebony alone has more GDP than all the 3 northern regions combined. Imagine almajiri states ranking ahead of Ebonyi
Are you sure you know what you're talking about? Or you're just being sarcastic
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

Because is richer than Rivers ok
why are so concerned about Rivers? Someone asked about 3 states and you hinged on one.
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by 24SEVEN: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Great one blood...
Where are all those rivers state guys...
Dinner is served

Inferiority complex will kill Akwa Ibom people. So you created a thread with rubbish statistics from a rubbish mushroom organization and gleefully started masturbating to nonsense.

Let Akwa Ibom Come and pass Rivers State let us see na. Akwa Ibom will always remain behind Rivers State because they don't have the necessary economic investments required to mount a serious challenge on Rivers. They have now resorted to faking reports and brandishing worthless information all-over the internet to massage their non-existent egos.

Arrant Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Unlimitk:

,I thought I told u last time that imo enugu and abia wouldn't change the list much
Yeah
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Winterfell2:
why are so concerned about Rivers? Someone asked about 3 states and you hinged on one.
Because they are known to be jealous and envious..
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
24SEVEN:

Inferiority complex will kill Akwa Ibom people. So you created a thread with rubbish statistics from a rubbish mushroom organization and gleefully started masturbating to nonsense.

Let Akwa Ibom Come and pass Rivers State let us see na. Akwa Ibom will always remain behind Rivers State because they don't have the necessary economic investments required to mount a serious challenge on Rivers. They have now resorted to faking reports and brandishing worthless information all-over the internet to massage their non-existent egos.

Arrant Rubbish!!!
Expired talk.. In your next life move your degrading state to the north.. In 20yrs to come that shithole of a dirty state will be competing with sokoto at the bottom of this same ranking..

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Elimon(m): 3:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Ugaboy:
Which state is AKWA ABASI IBOM?
...Oil state simply overtook other cus of covid-19
My LAGOS & ANAMBRA are the only state i can see on that list.
Do you even listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by mrvitalis(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:
because those 2007 stats were lies and misleading too.
For example Akwa ibom wasn't the highest producer of oil and gas in Nigeria back then and did not have Cross River and rivers oil Wells returned to them..
Alot has change since 2007 bro
Secondly the economy is really deteriorating by the day ok..
Imo economy is not dependent on crude oil ....14 billion dollars to 5 billion dollars is a fall to epic ...

There is something wrong somewhere oga ...

First it was imo poverty rate ...from 14% to 26% ...now our GDP ... obviously someone is trying to paint Igbos as poor

Owerri has more than doubled since 2007 ...since igbos started investing home ... GDP should be up not down
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by mrvitalis(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Te same NBS publish this current one
Did u see imo there ,? ...
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Anambra1stS0n: 6:31am On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Find link below even from first bank

https://fbnquest.com/capital/insights/good-morning-nigeria/a-glance-at-sub-national-gdp/
This link was first phase released in 2017, second phase was released last year, I'm yet to see third phase which includes Lagos, Enugu, Imo Abia etc.
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Anambra1stS0n: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Unlimitk:

Oyo state big for nothing is below Enugu
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by HomerTimpson: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Tomide007:
I agree with most part of the list except that NIGER is richer than OYO.....They even said that it's richer than cross river. I'm weak.
CROSS RIVER not PORTHACOURT cheesy
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Unlimitk(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2020
post=92362266:

Oyo state big for nothing is below Enugu
Lol
They are almost in the same league
But true.oyo is big for nothing
Including Enugu which was a capital like Ibadan
But generally Igbo States were worst
Lol abia an industrial hub below Kwara,a state dominated by Yorubas in North Central
Ilorin is gradually coming up
Honestly lol
Abia and imo with their oil,nothing to show
Even Edo producing oil than Ondo is far below Ondo before u start saying oil because Edo abia imo are also in d same rangel Iike Ondo
Anambra is the only south east state that can talk,althoug Kano Ondo Ogun are closely following
That's your gdp report
Hoped u enjoyed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Dreyton36: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Local U.S PNC account available , if you know you know
First come first serve
Note: must be loaded tomorrow Monday
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Unlimitk(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:
Richest states according to GDP and per capital..... NBS
Still quoting the same thing
This was partial list
The list u posted is the updated one covering all states in Nigeria
Look at the figures,they are d same

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Anambra1stS0n: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2020
Unlimitk:

Lol
Lol abia an industrial hub below Kwara,a state dominated by Yorubas in North Central
Honestly lol
Even Edo producing oil than Ondo is far below Ondo before u start saying oil because Edo abia imo are also in d same rangel Iike Ondo
Anambra is the only south east state that can talk,althoug Kano Ondo Ogun are closely following
That's your gdp report
Hoped u enjoyed it

I'm yet to see the final phase from reliable source not Wiki, from your post you said Kwara dominated by Yorubas and you forgot some parts of Delta and Rivers also Igbo enclave, until the final list is out from reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Unlimitk(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2020
post=92364430:

I'm yet to see the final phase from reliable source not Wiki, from your post you said Kwara dominated by Yorubas and you forgot some parts of Delta and Rivers also Igbo enclave, until the final list is out from reliable source.
Oga this is the final list
Maybe NBS forgot to update their list but this is from first bank
It's the same from d one from NBS look at all the figures,this is the full list
Don't waste your time arguing with me
I toldu this last time.
This is d reality of Igbo States
Kwara is not dependent on oil and is coming up my Kwara is d biggest surprise on d list
Lol,abia imo Enugu are just average states
U won't see any list other than this
This list right here is what I will always use to torment u right here on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Anfield247(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Any thing like Akwa Abasi Ibom?
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Because they are known to be jealous and envious..
To who and who?
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
post=92362222:

This link was first phase released in 2017, second phase was released last year, I'm yet to see third phase which includes Lagos, Enugu, Imo Abia etc.
Find the complete one below

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
mrvitalis:

Imo economy is not dependent on crude oil ....14 billion dollars to 5 billion dollars is a fall to epic ...

First it was imo poverty rate ...from 14% to 26% ...now our GDP ... obviously someone is trying to paint Igbos as poor

Owerri has more than doubled since 2007 ...since igbos started investing home ... GDP should be up not down
If imo has 15billion GDP then what about Akwa Abasi Ibom State and rivers state na?
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
mrvitalis:

I don't know again... Na CBN & NBS go answer that one oo
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Unlimitk:

Lol
Honestly lol
That's your gdp report
Hoped u enjoyed it
Let me complete it for him... Hoped he enjoyed it as it last.. grin
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Unlimitk:

Still quoting the same thing
This was partial list
The list u posted is the updated one covering all states in Nigeria
Look at the figures,they are d same
Yes they first one was from CBN while the incomplete one is from NBS
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Unlimitk:

Oga this is the final list
Maybe NBS forgot to update their list but this is from first bank
It's the same from d one from NBS look at all the figures,this is the full list
Don't waste your time arguing with me
I toldu this last time.
This is d reality of Igbo States
Kwara is not dependent on oil and is coming up my Kwara is d biggest surprise on d list
Lol,abia imo Enugu are just average states
U won't see any list other than this
This list right here is what I will always use to torment u right here on nairaland
grin slayer spotted
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Anfield247:
Any thing like Akwa Abasi Ibom?
Get small sense na

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by mrvitalis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

If imo has 15billion GDP then what about Akwa Abasi Ibom State and rivers state na?
Take away 12 billion dollars oil gdp from akwa ibom what else do u have ?

Have u been to owerri or u just talk ?
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Winterfell2:
To who and who?
To thier neighbours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Naira Scarcity: You Have Endured Enough, Vote Out APC Now, Saraki To Nigerians / FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.