Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? (625 Views)

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? by Brownhypo: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
I'm just moved to ask this question as good standard of living in Nigeria is not so easy. Those who are not from wealthy homes can relate.

The highest amount, I've received from my parent (Dad) is about 109k for school expenses. The money was huge to me, I thought of starting a business with the money instead of investing it in School but I knew Dad would feel disappointed because he wanted me to be a graduate. Lol

So let's hear the highest amount of money you have received from your parents
Re: What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? by DICKstractor: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Apart from my school fees

I get 5k every month for my upkeep in school
Re: What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? by Brownhypo: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
DICKstractor:
Apart from my school fees

I get 5k every month for my upkeep in school
Is 5k the highest your parents have given you ?
Re: What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? by DICKstractor: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Brownhypo:
Is 5k the highest your parents have given you ?
My school fees 50 thousand undecided
Re: What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
DICKstractor:
My school fees 50 thousand undecided
university?
Re: What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? by DICKstractor: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dew04:
university?
Polytechnic
Re: What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
DICKstractor:
Polytechnic
okay. smiley
Re: What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? by DICKstractor: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dew04:
okay. smiley
Ok kiss
Re: What's The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Received From Your Parents ? by NiklauseFred(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
#0.00 embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Between Renting A House And Investing In Transport Business / What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / Virgin Land, How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.