Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Let's Not Give Gej A Chance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Not Give Gej A Chance (738 Views)

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? / What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? / Let's Give GEJ A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by Afam4eva(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
I made a critical mistake by asking Nigerian to give GEJ a chance here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-599130.0.html. I think if Odechukwu stays there for more than 2 years even CNN sef will be awed at the outcome of Nigeria. He might even dash NNPC to Namibia in his quest to help our African brothers. This guy is simply a disaster waiting to explode and he does not have a clue on how to run a government. I don't think this guy has ever owned a business even if it's a kiosk. He does not act like a business man. He just acts based on based on where his brain leads. And his brain is not the best we can have at this time in our life as a nation. And to make matters worse His brain does not have a good camaraderie with his tongue. He talks anyhow. Can you imagine a sitting president calling someone a rascal.

I'm sorry Jonathan but i thought you were better than this. I don't think you're qualified to rule my local government. How much more Nigeria.
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by stormm: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2011
Wrong: Let's Not Give Gej A chance

Correct: Let's not give Jonathan Odechukwu A Chance
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by Beaf: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
"Last week I liked GEJ, this week I don't, next week I might. . . God, my brain aches!"

The OP is is blowing, is blowing in the wind! The OP is blowing in the wind!

Unu go wound pesin o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by jason123: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2011
stormm:

Wrong: Let's Not Give Gej A chance

Correct: Let's not give Jonathan Odechukwu A Chance

Stop the  . . .chukwu slogan. Its blasphemy!

@ Topic

You have seen the light tongue
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by TewMuch: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
$ 22 bn missing like magic. And his sycophant says GEJ is not mentioned in the article so he is not responsible. Imagine the way these people think. GOD HELP NIGERIA!!!. We are in trouble. $22bn is not N22. GEJ is just not good enough, let us elect Buhari so Beaf and GEJ can return the money. Rascals.
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by excanny: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

"Last week I liked GEJ, this week I don't, next week I might. . . God, my brain aches!"

The OP is is blowing, is blowing in the wind! The OP is blowing in the wind!

Unu go wound pesin o! grin grin grin grin
The OP is a really a confused fellow.
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by Afam4eva(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
excanny:

The OP is a really a confused fellow.

Yeah you're right. i'm confused. But one thing is for certain. I won't be voting for Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by AndreUweh(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
Obasanjo labelled members of Christian Association of Nigeria as eadiots during his first tenure, yet Nigerians voted him in for the second time.
It is not even certain he said so. But if he did say so, we should forgive him.
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by Afam4eva(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Obasanjo labelled members of Christian Association of Nigeria as eadiots during his first tenure, yet Nigerians voted him in for the second time.

It's not just about that. He's made so many blunders that can be forgiven but not forgotten. He's just not capable of running this nation.
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by jason123: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Why not? But he has to apologise to them which he has not done. The SW probably precieve this as a form of pride!. But all in all, he would probably still win the election. No incumbent president loses out in Nigeria, NEVER!
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by Pataki: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan is a clueless man. I for one was divided between opinion about him. But he has constantly displayed that he is not a man of his own convictions. No willpower to demonstrate sheer leadership to the Nigerian populace. A useless tool in the hands of Party Disaster People (PDP) to be toyed and maneuvered wherever they so want him to be. A man who makes unguarded statements every time in public and does not deem it fit to apologize. A man who says one thing and does another. A manipulator and sheer brainless leader who would rather surround himself with thieves than the right minded people for this country.

Nigerians the power to kick out this evil menace of 12 years is in our hands! We must not fail ourselves, we must not fail our generation. Goodluck is not a matter of chance or probability. . . . . . . it is a matter of taking this CHANCE for a CHANGE and throwing away the ill-luck PDP has given us so far for the last 12 YEARS!!

We can surely make the change happen!
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by Beaf: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
afam4eva:

It's not just about that. He's made so many blunders that can be forgiven but not forgotten. He's just not capable of running this nation.

Ok, we have noticed you cluelessly blowing in the wind. Next personal problem please, auntie is here! grin grin grin
Re: Let's Not Give Gej A Chance by Afam4eva(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

Ok, we have noticed you cluelessly blowing in the wind. Next personal problem please, auntie is here! grin grin grin

Once a beaf always a beaf. Even if they release a video of GEJ looting the treasury with his group of rascals. You'll still continue sucking his ****

(1) (Reply)

This Is What A Purposeful Party Manifesto Should Look Like. / The 'Oppresed Muslim North' May Also Rise Up Against Their Tyranical Leaders? / Gov Theodore Orji Storms Out Of Guber Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.