Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally (7750 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally / Photos : APC Governors Show Off Their Dancing Skills At Rally In Ibadan Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by akindots: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
Simple as ABC Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan MUST NOT be trusted.
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by buzugee(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2011
how the heck do they wear all that stuff in the searing heat of nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked GEJ is a stronger man than i am. if i am in nigeria i will walk around butt nekkid
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by jamace(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
I have not seen  any shocker for GEJ in this article. What did those crowd who walked away came to the rally for? As far as I am concerned, those who left did so out of frustration because GEJ was making impact in that zone beyond their imagination. The shocker should be for the frustrated unbelievers. grin grin
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by teskyg: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
NORTH WANT TO RULE BY ALL MEANS.THEY CAN PLAY ALL THE TRICKS .GEJ WILL WIN WITH OR WITHOUT THEIR VOTE AND IF UNA NO LIKE,JUMP INTO WATER AND DROWN OR SORRY,DEM NO GET WATER FOR NORTH,NA SAND,PLEASE,MALLAMS,GO BURIED YOURSELF IN THE SAND.

YOU HAVE RULED FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND YOU THINK IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO POWER.NORTH NOT CONTRIBUTING RESOURCES TO THIS COUNTRY.LAZY BUNCH OF IDIOTS.
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by buzugee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
teskyg:

NORTH WANT TO RULE BY ALL MEANS.THEY CAN PLAY ALL THE TRICKS .GEJ WILL WIN WITH OR WITHOUT THEIR VOTE AND IF UNA NO LIKE,JUMP INTO WATER AND DROWN OR SORRY,DEM NO GET WATER FOR NORTH,NA SAND,PLEASE,MALLAMS,GO BURIED YOURSELF IN THE SAND.

YOU HAVE RULED FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND YOU THINK IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO POWER.NORTH NOT CONTRIBUTING RESOURCES TO THIS COUNTRY.LAZY BUNCH OF IDIOTS.
but i beg to disagree sir. they have contributed suya and kilishi. very tasty gastronomic delights, i might add
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by pingpong1: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2011
@teskyg - utterly lame contribution. Sorry
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by Basseti: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2011
How is this a shocker undecided

Supporters walked out in KANO state,,,, what did u expect? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided For Kano state indigenes to roll out the red carpet for a presidential candidate of Southern extraction? undecided

Its like saying that Obama will lose states like Georgia, Tennessee , Alaska , Texas in a presidential election. Thats really no shocker.
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by teskyg: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
CHINKO PING PONG.WHERE IS YOUR OWN CONTRIBUTION?
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
South West are rascals

North West walked out

North Central stoned him

waiting for NE, SE and SS
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by MeAboki(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
Basseti:

How is this a shocker undecided

Supporters walked out in KANO state,,,, what did u expect? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided For Kano state indigenes to roll out the red carpet for a presidential candidate of Southern extraction? undecided

Its like saying that Obama will lose states like Georgia, Tennessee , Alaska , Texas in a presidential election. Thats really no shocker.

How could you say that Didn't they vote for MK Abiola (a southerner) against their own son (Bashir Tofa) in the 1993 presidential race Where were you then? Out of the country or too young to have been born?
Either way, please, don't allow your bias cloud your judgment, its so disgusting angry angry angry angry
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by Basseti: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
Me_Aboki:

How could you say that Didn't they vote for MK Abiola (a southerner) against their own son (Bashir Tofa) in the 1993 presidential race Where were you then? Out of the country or too young to have been born?
Either way, please, don't allow your bias cloud your judgment, its so disgusting angry angry angry angry

U threw away the most important fact: Moshood Kashimawo Abiola was a muslim from the South.

I wouldnt wanna get into all the subtleties of Nigerian elections. I have read many editorial pieces in some nigerian newspapers on how Nigerians vote across ethnic and religious lines. Those assertions cant be very much further than the truth. If u want to naively believe that, that one na ur own cup of tea.

As for the insults, I will take it as the usual NL tomfoolery.
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by Odunnu: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2011
And what happened at the rally today in Enugu?
Ask me all ye antiGEJ, I was a live witness!
Haterssss!
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by Odunnu: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2011
It was a success
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by fstranger3(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Haterssss!

So what happened?

Did he propose to you?
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by olaolabiy: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Haterssss!

I say: watch out for this girl.

She is a future leader oo. I tell yah. cheesy

Odunnu, you are getting more political these days. grin

Abi no be Odunnu again? Keep it up, though.

I like this
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by olaolabiy: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
fstranger3:

So what happened?

Did he propose to you?

grin grin
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by fstranger3(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
ola olabiy:

I say: watch out for this girl.

She is a future leader oo. I tell yah. cheesy

Odunnu, you are getting more political these days. grin

Abi no be Odunnu again? Keep it up, though.

I like this

Just like Bianca, I can see her becoming a future first lady or minister of romance

Which is a significant accomplishment for someone of her status!
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by Odunnu: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
Lol @Ola.
@fstranger; they wouldnt let me talk to him but Sambo and I are having dinner together as I speak write.
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by olaolabiy: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Just like Bianca, I can see her becoming a future first lady or minister of romance

Which is a significant accomplishment for someone of her status!
LWKMD. grin

You don't really know Odunnu, do you?
She is just being funny on NL.

She's a brilliant babe. i tell yah
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by olaolabiy: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Lol @Ola.
@fstranger; they wouldnt let me talk to him but Sambo and I are having dinner together as I speak write.

Oh mai. Sambo?

My Odunnu don get friends in high places oo.

Please, don't forget me (your friend).

I dey beg ooo.

Stranger sef dey beg cheesy
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by Mobinga: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odunnu is mine.
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by Pataki: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
In Ibadan - Jonathan ran his mouth foolishly. His SW Campaign organizer was intentionally no where to be found!

In Kaduna - The people walked out on him.

In Nassarawa - The people stoned him!

More to come. . . . . . . . !

PDP must go. 12 years of corruption and looting of the National treasury is ENOUGH. This madness cannot go on.
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by olaolabiy: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mobinga:

Odunnu is mine.

Joker!

Make Sambo catch u cheesy
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Lol @Ola.

I told you being the most romantic Nairalander and e-Nigerian has benefits.

Better come thank me In kinds
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by Odunnu: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2011
Pataki: what happened in the SE rally?
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by Odunnu: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2011
@Mobinga : I have the sticks in mind,dnt remind me. I'll drop them at your bunk on my way home.
@Ola, I cantfit forget you. You will one day write the speeches of our president- say Amen
dayokanu:

I told you being the most romantic Nairalander and e-Nigerian has benefits.

Better come thank me In kinds
lol : how many times will I say this 'thankyou?'. Oga o!
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by olaolabiy: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odunnu:

@Ola, I cantfit forget you. You will one day write the speeches of our president- say Amenlol : how many times will I say this 'thankyou?'. Oga o!

Amen, Odunnu grin. But, I go like contracts too oo wink.

Like oil-lifting one cheesy. Abeg.

And, I dey beg for Stranger too.
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by fstranger3(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2011
@Odunnu:

Please forgive my past sins oooo, na ignorance dey do me then, I now know better

I only need one oil well, preferably one close to the SW, maybe in Ondo. That said, any one will do though. Just one Okay.

Biko!
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by olaolabiy: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
fstranger3:

@Odunnu:

Please forgive my past sins oooo, na ignorance dey do me then, I now know better

I only need one oil well, preferably one close to the SW, maybe in Ondo. That said, any one will do though. Just one Okay.

Biko!

Forgive him, Odunnu. smiley smiley
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by ndukwejoe(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
the tables are turning, it is getting more interesting.
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by semid4lyfe(m): 12:58am On Feb 12, 2011
No shaking!

Like OBJ, GEJ still dey kampe and still on course to victory come election time.

In Goodluck we trust!
Re: Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally by MeAboki(m): 3:18am On Feb 12, 2011
Basseti:

U threw away the most important fact: Moshood Kashimawo Abiola was a muslim from the South.

I wouldnt wanna get into all the subtleties of Nigerian elections. I have read many editorial pieces in some nigerian newspapers on how Nigerians vote across ethnic and religious lines. Those assertions cant be very much further than the truth. If u want to naively believe that, that one na your own cup of tea.

As for the insults, I will take it as the usual NL tomfoolery.

Sorry, didn't throw away anything.
Last time I checked, you categorically asserted that Kano people wouldn't vote for a southerner which clearly was not true.
The least you can do is to show some honesty and admit that you wrong - no big deal, end of story, after all nobody is above mistake. But no not you, so its now not voting across religious lines - talk of shifting the goal post or is it selective memory - I guess, its an art passed down from GEJ, abi.

And to think that your whole perspective and judgment about a significant part of the country and people is based solely on a few editorials from Nigerian newspapers is by itself quite laughable as it is ridiculous.

FYI, Kano ppl are probably the most politically radical and sophisticated electorates in the country. If you would care to check their history, you would find that they hardly ever vote for the ruling party (they are always with the opposition) whether led by a Christian, Muslim, southerner or northerner - it simply doesn't matter to them - hell, the present state governor is not even a Kano State indigene.

As for northerners in general, I think they are also more politically accommodating (though it wouldn't surprise me if you disagree). I cite again the Abiola case and more recently Obasanjo, who was plucked out of prison and placed into Aso Rock by guess who (northerners -and not his own ppl who initially disowned him) - only for him to turn round and bite the hand that fed him - shocking, don't you think? shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics / You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics / Military To Re-open Maiduguri-Baga Road December 24 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.