Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,654 members, 7,854,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why Do Men Asked For This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Asked For This? (3276 Views)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Is it just me or does Mrs.C sometimes sound so nigerian

Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^ let me be the exception then. Although I don't expect sexy kinky lingerie every time, I prefer it to boxer short. Nothing more sexy than a beautiful woman with matching lingerie laying on your bed with inviting eyes and a naughty grin.

@Mrs Chima
I am ok and you, how is married life treating you? Have any of your marriage beliefs changed so far or u r still in your "honeymoon" phase?

Where have you been?  The honeymoon phase was over the same month I got married.  You don't see me fighting people on this site who think marriage is about FLYING THROUGH COSMIC REALMS?  Check this out, according to a chatter MARRIAGE gives you protection. 

What do you think about that?
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2011
What is the point keeping lingerie when it has already served its purpose? I reckon 5s or less is long enough
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2011
I hear what you are saying Pennywise, but the point is WHY SHOULD WE WASTE MONEY buying them if we are not going to wear them all night or day?
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by blayz0923: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2011
i want to ask, y is Mrs chima always embroilled in controversies with the guys in here? i am new here, but i have taken out time to see comments and issues, and i am surprised at the way folks go dirty against one anoda. for the sake of peace, let us all be cautious, as we dont know 2mrw. sometyms we dont even know who we are trowing tantrums @. let us love one another, pls.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I hear what you are saying Pennywise, but the point is WHY SHOULD WE WASTE MONEY buying them if we are not going to wear them all night or day?

Its no waste at all. Those 5secs are crucial
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2011
blayz0923:

i want to ask, y is Mrs chima always embroilled in controversies with the guys in here? i am new here, but i have taken out time to see comments and issues, and i am surprised at the way folks go dirty against one anoda. for the sake of peace, let us all be cautious, as we dont know 2mrw. sometyms we dont even know who we are trowing tantrums @. let us love one another, pls.
Please shut up. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
EXCUSE ME?  You see me throwing fits with GUYS?  Have you seen the THREADS that disrespect NIGERIAN WOMEN AND WOMEN PERIOD?  Are you bleeping insane?!  

Why are "people" so quick to CRITICIZE WOMEN or anything related to a woman's conduct.  But, do not CORRECT any MALICIOUS CONDUCTS OF A MAN?

blayz0923:

Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
Yawwwnnn
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2011
You want your woman to spend all of the money just for FIVE SECONDS? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You want your woman to spend all of the money just for FIVE SECONDS? shocked shocked shocked
Worth every second baby.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2011
obowunmi:

Chima is not married. If she was, she won't be here flirting with small boys on NL. She should be spending time with her hubby or doing the things that married women do.

Flirt?  Who am I flirting with?  Seriously?  You actually think Jaybee and I ARE SERIOUS?  shocked

We have established LONG TIME AGO if you actually READ THREADS that we are just friends who talking shit to each other.  We have partners and happy with our partners.  

I suggest that you FIND SOME BUSINESS and stay out of ours.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
Well, I am going to save $100 dollars and jump in the bed BUTT NAKED! Mr. Chima is going to get the goodies anyway so the lingerie wouldn't be necessary.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Flirt?  Who am I flirting with?  Seriously?  You actually think Jaybee and I ARE SERIOUS?  shocked

We have established LONG TIME AGO if you actually READ THREADS that we are just friends who talking poo to each other.  We have partners and happy with our partners.  

I suggest that you FIND SOME BUSINESS and stay out of ours.

Come on flirting is no crime. I can flirt with you on NL while u remain the best wife that can be to your husband
Mrs.Chima:

Well, I am going to save $100 dollars and jump in the bed BUTT unclothed!  Mr. Chima is going to get the goodies anyway so the lingerie wouldn't be necessary. 

5secs could become 5hrs (all night long). I am sure he is prepared to make it 200 dollars for lingerie
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2011
I didn't say flirting was bad but I DON'T like being accused of something I have no intention of doing.

I have always said that harmless flirting shouldn't be an issue but if YOU GO BEYOND flirting then some cities going to be smoking.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I didn't say flirting was bad but I DON'T like being accused of something I have no intention of doing.

I have always said that harmless flirting shouldn't be an issue but if YOU GO BEYOND flirting then some cities going to be smoking.

You must be kidding. No way u are that hawt
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by obowunmi(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2011
Don't mind the ugly winch ---- carry on with ur delusions about having a "husband"
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2011
Your momma is a winch.  She should have swallowed instead. Go find you SOMEBODY so you won't be obsessing over me.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2011
obowunmi:

Don't mind the ugly winch ---- carry on with your delusions about having a "husband"
Killer on the loose. Somebody shld restrain this man
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by koolchicco: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Is it just me or does Mrs.C sometimes sound so nigerian
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2011
Pennywise:

You must be kidding. No way u are that hawt

I said cities will be smoking meaning it will be set on fire.  Trust me, I have any complaints when it come to my appearance nor body.  Winks.  You better ask Mr. Chima.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2011
koolchicco:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Trust me. I have no desire to be Nigerian. I am content with being Me.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by obowunmi(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2011
Chi chi -- ori o ope, mama re lo n ba wi -- oshi
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2011
I guess the transformer must be out of "service". Better luck next time!
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2011
Pennywise,

Do you think men should dress up sexy for the ladies? It is not always the women that should be dressing sexy at all times. Women like eyecandy too.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by obowunmi(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2011
Get busy with ur hubby and get off NL.
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Pennywise,

Do you think men should dress up sexy for the ladies?  It is not always the women that should be dressing sexy at all times.  Women like eyecandy too.

Its all about visuals with a man. With the woman generally the touch, smell, healthy account balance etc do the magic. But the trigger is that lingerie b/c without it there may be no touch .
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Pennywise(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs Chima this your marital title seem to be getting u a lot of undeserved attention. I wish u hadnt included it in your username
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Your momma is a winch.  She should have swallowed instead.  Go find you SOMEBODY so you won't be obsessing over me. 

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2011
Pennywise:

Mrs Chima this your marital title seem to be getting u a lot of undeserved attention. I wish u hadnt included it in your username

I guess so. I see Jealousy doesn't apply to just women huh? Well, they will get over it.
MzD@rkSkin:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hey sis! How you be? grin
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey sis! How you be? grin

lol. behave chima grin
Re: Why Do Men Asked For This? by MrsChima(f): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2011
Why I gotta behave? Everybody wanna Bleep with me and I GOTTA BEHAVE! ( angry) (knocks the vase off Mz Dark coffee table and exit the thread)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Learning curve! / Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over / Ten Signs He's Into You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.