Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over (3258 Views)

She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
I am asking this question because of the stories I have been reading on how landlords have been harrasing their tenants. so I am expecting my girlfriend in two days time and she is going to spend a night and leave the next day. I have not told my landlord and I have no plans to do that for now because I feel I am entitled to have visitors once in a while. no girl has ever visited me in the house so she will be the first and maybe the only ever. so guys, what do u think?

cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove, Seun,
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2015
sad
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by victor2fresh(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Lol! Who says there is nothing new under the sun?! Orisirisi!
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by misspicy(f): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by ammyluv2002(f): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2015
modelmike7:
Lol! Who says there is nothing new under the sun?! Orisirisi!
Hahahahaha!
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by agarawu23(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2015
I have not told my landlord and I have no plans to do that for now because I feel I am entitled to have visitors once in a while.

why are u asking again ?
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by sulmeza(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2015
nothing wey dem no go ask 4 nl....go ahead and tell him na..
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by mployer(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2015
YES.

If you plan to share her with your Landlord tongue

1 Like

Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Jennifer89(f): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2015
hmm after paying rent for the house u now need permission from ur landlord to invite ur babe? what u do shouldn't be his business.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by 400billionman: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Small boy, are you owing him rent ?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Jennifer89:
hmm after paying rent for the house u now need permission from ur landlord to invite ur babe? what u do shouldn't be his business.
thanks. even if she is going to sleep over? my landlord stays in the compound too
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by cyprus000: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2015
[size=13pt] gringrincheesy

Character plenty for this world
[/size]
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Olril18(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2015
adonbilivit:
I am asking this question because of the stories I have been reading on how landlords have been harrasing their tenants. so I am expecting my girlfriend in two days time and she is going to spend a night and leave the next day. I have not told my landlord and I have no plans to do that for now because I feel I am entitled to have visitors once in a while. no girl has ever visited me in the house so she will be the first and maybe the only ever. so guys, what do u think?

cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove, Seun,

lol lol lol
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by xkris11(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2015
I don't believe u
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2015
400billionman:
Small boy, are you owing him rent ?
nah, he lives in the same house tho. I don't owe him a dime
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by kayo80(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Well, I don't know. It depends on the type of person your landlord is, and the type of house you live in. I remember the landlord in the compound next to mine was fighting one of his tenants cos the man didn't tell him before he went and bought a car.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by stam101(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2015
except u owe him,but if youre not then she can stay till eternity if u wish
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2015
stam101:
except u owe him,but if youre not then she can stay till eternity if u wish
I owe him nothing
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2015
kayo80:
Well, I don't know. It depends on the type of person your landlord is, and the type of house you live in. I remember the landlord in the compound next to mine was fighting one of his tenants cos the man didn't tell him before he went and bought a car.
word
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by kayo80(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2015
adonbilivit:
they see me as a good boy. they feel I am all about the hustle. they think I am the type that does not have time for ladies coz they ve never seen me with one. that my girl self sabi scream when we turn off the light

You don't need to...Are you not a man.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2015
U dont need to tell your landlord anything. Acording to tenancy law section 221 the house is in your possession since you have fully paid your rent without owning him a dimme.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Shebarh(f): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Yes tell him.. dumb question angry
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Maamin(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2015
This is why you should hustle and become a landlord too.. grin
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by 400billionman: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2015
adonbilivit:
I owe him nothing

Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by stam101(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2015
adonbilivit:
I owe him nothing
u stay alone makes u able to take decisions u feel will make or mar u so do what u feel u want and dont look at no man' s face
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
400billionman:

Adonbilivit
now u are kidding
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
stam101:
u stay alone makes u able to take decisions u feel will make or mar u so do what u feel u want and dont look at no man' s face
na so. not telling him
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
400billionman:

Adonbilivit
now u are kidding
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
chai! see mugu! na dis ones dey take permission from girls b4 dem kiss or touch her.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Jennifer89(f): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
adonbilivit:
thanks. even if she is going to sleep over? my landlord stays in the compound too

and so what? was it the agreement u had b4 u parked in? Are u a student? it seems u r comfortable with it; as for me it is bursting ma head. Anyways make i no take panadol for your headache.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jennifer89:

and so what? was it the agreement u had b4 u parked in? Are u a student? it seems u r comfortable with it; as for me it is bursting ma head. Anyways make i no take panadol for your headache.
nice. will not tell him until she is on her way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Sent An Unclad Picture To My Husband / Naija Olosho Girls In Babcock University Twerking Video / Nigeria Ladies And Bleaching, Before And After Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.