Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet (3177 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by ExAngel007(f): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
A Nigerian lady identified as @TheRealCeoAmber on Twitter took to the platform to share a chat with her pastor who asked for betting codes.

The woman regularly shares betting codes with football fans on social media.

She expressed her joy and hope of winning big this weekend since her pastor asked her for the codes as well.

According to the clergyman, he had seen it in his revelation
that’s why he had messaged her.

Sharing the screenshots of the chat on her twitter page, the
Tweep wrote:

“My pastor called me and now he is writing me on WhatsApp.

https://www.tori.ng/news/195873/lady-shares-screenshot-of-message-she-received-fro.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by Malory: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
All for the attention

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by TheStakeHolder(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Twitter lies. So what do you stand to gain by publishing the chats between you and your pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by Apus: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Fish brain

Everything na to bring am come Social media.
What point is she trying to prove now?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by MadamVanessa(f): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
shocked

Is the "REVALUATION" for me?

Fake pastor that can't even spelt common revelation.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by MadamVanessa(f): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
:
:
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by FalseProphet1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
:
It's ok, we've heard you...must you repeat it 3 times.

If you repeat it a 4th time you might become a stammerer.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by MadamVanessa(f): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

It's ok, we've heard you...must you repeat it 3 times.

If you repeat it a 4th time you might become a stammerer.

This I have seen.

You haven't seen anything, you're fake as the pastor here.

Assuming you saw anything, you'd have seen that bad network multiplies my comment.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by FalseProphet1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:

You haven't seen anything, you're fake as the pastor here.

Assuming you saw anything, you'd have seen that bad network multiplies my comment.
Before April this year you'll leave this remote place and move to the city where you'd experience flawless network.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by Kestolove(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
This pastor need to go back to school
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by Boogyman557: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool Lie matterz on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Before April this year you'll leave this remote place and move to the city where you'd experience flawless network.

This I have seen.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by zed7: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Many professor bows and takes every word such illiterate pastor says as gospel.
No surprises here at all.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by AutoChick4U(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yimu. D first game don cut. But amber is a good punter, at least she won 800 odds 3 weeks ago. Igbo girl repping

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by TheSourcerer: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Apus:
Fish brain

Everything na to bring am come Social media.
What point is she trying to prove now?
costumers who would seek his/her betting magical prediction powers ...
In other words a cunny ad
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by fattprince(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Did you mean "spell"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by Nicepoker(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

and you wrote spell as spelt. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by Cholls(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
and you wrote spell as spelt. grin
my brother na so God dey catch person o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by Nonexisting: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
I have it in my revaluation that why I call you.
Mumu pastor murdering poor Mr. English. No be only in his revaluation, he will soon had it in her pussy.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet by CheedyJ(m): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2022
As una no dey pay better tithes & offering why pastor no go hustle for him own raba..

(1) (Reply)

Nude Video Of Beautiful Port Harcourt Girl Lucy Leaked Today / Men Are Like / Why Do Men Get Custody Of The Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.