Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (20431 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2011
justwise:

The reason why u can't argue your way out of this, is cos u know that what u said there is completely misleading, its fraud cos u can't deliver that promise.

I collected money from you and i never delivered abi?
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2011
@all,

If you are interested in the package,
its just 200k for visit visa and ticket
the most ridiculous price you will ever
get any where, Hook me up and let's
work together.

You do not pay any money upfront until you see
your visa and also your ticket.

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2011
Hmmm,ok oo,i gone tru the post,what suxes said is possible in malaysia,if his friend is a school representative,with the rep I'd he can go as far as the imigration processing zone,those things are little things,very little but very big for some blind (I dey malaysia) people,if u bend down u go really see things,some are shouting from uk,they don't even know where malaysia is in the map,the first time I traveled out ta malaysia I used some ones E passport cos I lost mine,u have to be my friend before I can tell u how I went from kuala lumpur,Doha,MM then car park with out any heiii come,people wey know nothing should ask not jump to conclusion
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 7:13am On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

Hmmm,ok oo,i gone tru the post,what suxes said is possible in malaysia,if his friend is a school representative,with the rep I'd he can go as far as the imigration processing zone,those things are little things,very little but very big for some blind (I dey malaysia) people,if u bend down u go really see things,some are shouting from uk,they don't even know where malaysia is in the map[b],the first time I traveled out ta malaysia I used some ones E passport cos I lost mine,u have to be my friend before I can tell u how I went from kuala lumpur,Doha,MM then car park with out any heiii come,people wey know nothing should ask not jump to conclusion[/b]

Another shameless liar, how did you use another person's e-passport? You share the same finger print and digital signature? Little minded mo.rons like you can't stop making a fool of themselves, student rep in any country can't go pass arrival hall, him or her can't go close to the Malaysain immigration point to say a word while the immigration officer is processing passngers.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

Another shameless liar, how did you use another person's e-passport? You share the same finger print and digital signature? Little minded mo.rons like you can't stop making a fool of themselves, student rep in any country can't go pass arrival hall, him or her can't go close to the Malaysain immigration point to say a word while the immigration officer is processing passngers.

You know what, have you been to this country before?
Do you have any1 who has been there in some say 2 months ago
Let those who travelled to Malaysia within last year till today come
and tell you the story, you will know what i mean.

@all, the spot is still available for the next 9 persons

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by renntin: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2011
Why are you guys unrepentant? Why trying to mislead innocent nigerians to going to malaysia? You should be ashamed of yourselves. I think you should be reported to malaysian authority. Scoundrels!
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 8:25am On Feb 14, 2011
renntin:

Why are you guys unrepentant? Why trying to mislead innocent nigerians to going to malaysia? You should be ashamed of yourselves. I think you should be reported to malaysian authority. Scoundrels!

No one is asking anybody to go, its very clear that there is
no work in Malaysia so anyone going is going for his or her sake

A client went December and he registered in school and today
he is studying there, I told him before he left that there is nothing
like job there which most people knows.

So is there a crime if anyone decides to visit the place?

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2011
suxes2005:

You know what, have you been to this country before?
Do you have any1 who has been there in some say 2 months ago
Let those who travelled to Malaysia within last year till today come
and tell you the story, you will know what i mean.
@all, the spot is still available for the next 9 persons

SHALOM

No i haven't but have u? Did u read what petaling said? Why are u so naive? Who is ur friend to do immigration clearance in Malaysain airport? Is he an immigration officer?
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2011
renntin:

Are u suprised? Trust  some Nigerians and their wicked minds
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2011
hehehe@justwise,so they ask for finger print any time someone is traveling?you know what ,you be confirm OLODO,i just cleared my container from malaysia on friday,dey there,you will fight on naira land till you grow old and come back empty handed,you know nothing about traveling,all you know is the estimate of how many plates you will wash per hour (laughs)you guys make very easy things to look very difficult,am just sincerely advising you to mind your business in that village you live ,this is 2011 do you really want to remain how u were last year?if u are here with me right now i for give u a big knock for head,your mumu don too much,
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

hehehe@justwise,so they ask for finger print any time someone is traveling?you know what ,you be confirm OLODO,[b]i just cleared my container from malaysia on friday,[/b]dey there,you will fight on naira land till you grow old and come back empty handed,you know nothing about traveling,all you know is the estimate of how many plates you will wash per hour (laughs)you guys make very easy things to look very difficult,am just sincerely advising you to mind your business in that village you live ,this is 2011 do you really want to remain how u were last year?if u are here with me right now i for give u a big knock for head,your mumu don too much,

Typical of every common criminal, they are always quick to claim how many containers they imported even as they are still hiding from the authorities, living from hand to mouth, don't have any fixed adress. Shame
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2011
tongue
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2011
its ok,go on with the foolish way u ve chosed,time shall tell,the day you will live naira land is the day, let me not curse you,am going out,very busy today,get lost lasy hacker
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

people are dying in china ,singapore,thailand,cambodia and many other places,but many assholes no dey carry eye see any post  on malaysia,why?yet people are making money in mali,cameroun,and many other low places,u think every 1 travels to work?factory job,cleaner,car wash,dish washer,farmer ,is that what you think@justwise?some people travel to spend money,with wife,girlfriend[b], some travel for business like me[/b],and many other respected people,i had your mentality many years ago,but now i give God the glory for who he made me to be,seriously think before you right any thing,you are poor are u still silly?

Yes many pple travel with genuine reasons but you travel to commit crime in Malaysia and run back to Nigeria, dupe pple through visa runs to survive.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

its ok,go on with the foolish way u ve chosed,time shall tell,the day you will live naira land is the day, let me not curse you,am going out,very busy today,get lost lasy hacker

Poor dubious individual, runing around with all sorts fake stories to get money out of innocent pple, from one city in Nigeria to another with the same old lies. Your days will be numbered very soon.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2011
embarassed
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

Every body on NL knows you,coconut head,keep vomiting trash,don't stop oo,today is val,I know u can't afford a good one,am somewhere with my gal enjoying my dubious money,just like OBJ my man and many others,keep on watching any post on NL,this site sounds doll to me,this is not how a forum suppose to be,many guys on NL have met with me,I intend to help many,one even slept in my place,am not bragging but the kind of money am chasing is not here on NL,even if 50 people do malaysian visa which is the only visa I have posted here that I can do,it won't make me rich,nah,try to help even one person,u ve replied up to 8000 plus of posts here ,its either you call people scamer or u draw enemity to your self,people will still be calling suxes now and making their arrangements and u are here fooling your self,today I grow above this travel section,let me have fun on romance side,be here never go away till 2020,the people u call names receive many calls from the NL people u claim to be protecting,aint u on a wild goose chase?like I said earlier this forum is not for me,it does not improve any body's life rather it gives room for insults and abuse,if you see me on the road on a good day u can't even say a word to me,good bye every one,I gat no time to waste.
Listen to ur poor self? This place is not for you still u are here begging pple to call u for visa? You are tired cos no victim here, pple are wise enough to know that u are nothing but a common criminal, don't worry, u will recieve a call that will end ur criminal activity soon, then u will blame the devil as usual. Romance scam doesn't work in NL, don't bother trying ur bad luck there.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
Laughs,may God forgive you.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

Laughs,may God forgive you.

You need that prayer more than i do.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2011
I want to tell the people calling me on the phone from malaysia and nigeria for malaysian advice,I can't take all the calls,I got other things to do with ma time,secondly as for malaysian visa,I don't want to do again unless you have where to stay in malaysia and what u intend to do there,no advise,not me sending you there ,my dad isn't the president of malay,to be on a safer side,get your visa elsewhere then come for my humble advise,so that if all didn't go as planed you won't say I sent you there,am proud here,on fb or anywhere that nobody can call me a scammer,I really thought I could help but sincerely there is hatred in the house,happy val to all.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

I want to tell the people calling me on the phone from malaysia and nigeria for malaysian advice,I can't take all the calls,I got other things to do with ma time,secondly as for malaysian visa,I don't want to do again unless you have where to stay in malaysia and what u intend to do there,no advise,not me sending you there ,my dad isn't the president of malay,to be on a safer side,get your visa elsewhere then come for my humble advise,so that if all didn't go as planed you won't say I sent you there,am proud here,on fb or anywhere that nobody can call me a scammer,I really thought I could help but sincerely there is hatred in the house,happy val to all.
Stop feeling urself, nobody is calling u from Malaysia or Nigeria for visa, onething is sure, u will have alot of explanation to do when ur games are up.
Its very easy to talk nonsense here and think u can get away with it. i quoted all ur posts and confessions, don't bother deleting any of them. Time will tell.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2011
Justwise, I guess its time i tell you about Steve
I met him once in Lagos and i must say he is a very big man

He told me about his Malaysia biz and how he gets his
goods at cheap price there, You need to believe some pple

Not everyone is a scammer okay

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
suxes2005:

[b]Justwise, I guess its time i tell you about Steve
I met him once in Lagos and i must say he is a very big man

He told me about his Malaysia biz and how he gets his
goods at cheap price there, You need to believe some pple[/b]Not everyone is a scammer okay

SHALOM

You just don't get it, do you? Do this. . . take his advice and become 'big man'. then come back here and tell me abt him.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

You just don't get it, do you? Do this. . . take his advice and become 'big man'. then come back here and tell me abt him.

What are you saying man? I aint getting you
just cool down and tell me what you mean
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

Suxes u must not tell the baby rat any thing,is uncalled for,let him rant on naira land,hmmm I just saw this site this year,I think I will look for some sections to be,like health and romance,just wise if you u have a brother ,give him my number let him call me Tomorrow its a holiday,let him come to my house,then he will let you know who steve is[b],I don't like bragging,am humble by nature,am a qualified electrical engineer and I worked for 3 years with union bank and 2 years with PHCN VI before even traveling for the first time,when I was 25 I already had 2 cars and a house of my own that's before I traveled for the first time[/b], go to my facebook and check me,I decide to let you know this little about me so that u will calculate what u ve achieved,tell your brother to come and see me ,tell us your facebook name if you are human,if you don't then you are the big fraudster here cos anything you know is what you guard against.
You are really a waste of space, i don't think u have seen anything in life b4, i will be the last living being to come online to brag about my achievements, very very silly and chidish. Grow up once in your life.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 6:55am On Feb 15, 2011
tongue
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2011
steve_101:

Come April am gonna be celebrating something and that day am going to invite all naira landers in lagos to come and rejoice with me,what am really advising you is to take it easy on name calling,you are not the only one here,your mama should tell you that things like that isn't good,this is a brotherly advice for you,don't be swift to say any thing to any one,as for me I love to look at things for a while before uttering a word,that's how wise men do,I beg you to change this your attitude,not very nice,if you agree with me,but if not keep on doing your thing but do not do it in your neighborhood ,its deadly. As for the topic,frankly
speaking malaysia is second naija,every
Thing is almost possible,malaysian police caught a friend of mine with expired doc and told him(give money lah)their eye dey chuck for moneys,expecialy US dollar bills.

Garbage
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by saridonp2: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2011
If any students come to the point of entry to interfere on any entry issue,that person will be jailed or deported for trolley.You just have to accept it that was some sort of sweet talk to make people come to you but its wrong.I never believe that you could be a scammer but you should stop pretending and come straight out to nairalanders that you are an agent.If you are 100% transparent with your facts,you might be the first agent to be trusted here.Probably!
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by saridonp2: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2011
@Justwise,I think you should stop arguing with this guys and they seems like a clique.The fact is that you have found an error in that advert and from their arguements there are more errors.What you should do now is to find the fault in all adverts in the travel section and give a verdict so that people can have it in mind that such advert is suspicious and can be a scam.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2011
saridon_p:

If any students come to the point of entry to interfere on any entry issue,that person will be jailed or deported for trolley.You just have to accept it that was some sort of sweet talk to make people come to you but its wrong.I never believe that you could be a scammer but you should stop pretending and come straight out to nairalanders that you are an agent.If you are 100% transparent with your facts,you might be the first agent to be trusted here.Probably!

I guess you are ready to listen jare my bruv
The thing is i will scan the intending traveller's intl PP
to him and the date and time of his flight. He will go to
the immigration which he used and give him the details
that's all.

I have 1 guy from NL who brought his and he has gone
I called him to come and see this thread so he can reply.

I am not a scammer and can never be one, never in my life.
As i type this, a nlder is on his way to my house,

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
saridon_p:

@Justwise,I think you should stop arguing with this guys and they seems like a clique.The fact is that you have found an error in that advert and from their arguements there are more errors.What you should do now is to find the fault in all adverts in the travel section and give a verdict so that people can have it in mind that such advert is suspicious and can be a scam.

Noted.

Take care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies / Domestic Flights To Resume June 21, FG Orders 50% Passengers Reduction / Diesel Truck Catches Fire At Marina, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.