Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (20432 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by dellnet: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pusat Bahasa Atlantik Sdn Bhd

Business Type: Education And Training
No 79-3 Dataran Datarn Dwitasi Jalan Dwitasik 1 Bandar Sri Permaisuri
Kuala Lumpur, W. Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 56000

Tel: 60391714559
Fax: 60391714559
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
Le me double check the fax number tomorrow to the school principal.Thanks
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by dellnet: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
I have already check your school with Central Bank and the account number is for Pusat Bahasa Atlantik Sdn Bhd. My questions is what is this Pusat Bahasa Atlantik Sdn Bhd is it a school, school agency or agent of school? Do you have phd courses in your school. How many branches do you have? I know Sdn Bhd means company in indonesia where obama went to school but I am not sure about this so please explain thank you.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pusat Bahasa Atlantik Sdn Bhd is the Malaysian Name of our Institution. Yes, it is a school. When you visit our center, you will also see the classrooms, students and our instructor.

Sdn Bhd means Sendirian Berhad, a Limited Liability Company as used in Malaysia. All private limited or incorporated companies registered in Malaysia have Sdn Bhd at the end of name.

Malaysia uses Sdn. Bhd. (Malay: Sendirian Berhad), meaning "private limited", which is the equivalent of an incorporated entity in the U.S.

“Pusat” is a Malaysian word means Center
“Bahasa” is a Malaysian word means Language

That’s why our Institution English name is Atlantic Language Center.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
Malaysia and Indonesia almost have the same language. Malaysia calls their language as Bahasa Malayo or simply “Malay”. Indonesia calls their language as Bahasa Indonesia. Indonesian is a normative form of the Riau (Johor) dialect of the Malay language.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by Jimohmk: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
Shd i pay b4 d proccess or payment made after d proccess and 4 how long it ll take 4 d proccess
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2011
Along your requirements, you will also submit the down payment which is 1,500 MYR or about 75,000 Naira, then once the Immigration letter is out, you will pay for the letter and you can come to the Malaysian Embassy in Abuja for your student pass sticker, Then you can fly to Malaysia ,

All the remaining fees, will be paid here in Malaysia, either in full or steggered basis. For staggered basis you have 6 months to pay.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
processing is one month to one and half months
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by dellnet: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
AtlanticC:

Malaysia and Indonesia almost have the same language. Malaysia calls their language as Bahasa Malayo or simply “Malay”. Indonesia calls their language as Bahasa Indonesia. Indonesian is a normative form of the Riau (Johor) dialect of the Malay language.

Very educative. Is your school a nursery school, primary school, seconday school, vocational school, language school?
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by IVORY2009(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
steve_101:

hehehe@justwise,so they ask for finger print any time someone is traveling?you know what ,you be confirm OLODO,i just cleared my container from malaysia on friday,dey there,you will fight on naira land till you grow old  and come back empty handed,you know nothing about traveling,all you know is the estimate of how many plates you will wash per hour (laughs)you guys make very easy things to look very difficult,am just sincerely advising you to mind your business in that village you live ,this is 2011  do you really want to remain how u were last year?if u are here with me right now i for give u a big knock for head,your mumu don too much,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by Dare14: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2011
IVORY your just making a fool of yourself here, you are a crook, Justwise keep doing what your doing, we are at your back, we will keep protecting the safety of NLand peeps on this travel section,

that guy thats calling himself a big guy its childish and needs to grow up.

@ justwise ingore them
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by IVORY2009(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
Dare14:

IVORY your just making a fool of yourself here, you are a crook, Justwise keep doing what your doing, we are at your back, we will keep protecting the safety of NLand peeps on this travel section,

that guy thats calling himself a big guy its childish and needs to grow up.

@ justwise ingore them

GROW UP MAN!!!! TODAY IS A GOOD DAY
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by chelseabmw(m): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2011
so how long does it take for my visa to be out?Once out i pay 270k to u right?So how much will be my BTA? $1,500 to $2,000 ? Am serious as i wanna go to malaysia asap
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 4:18am On Mar 29, 2011
I thought you did your own research? From the name of the Institution, you will know that it is a Language school. And from the requirements, if you understand what you read, one of the requirements are high school/college academic transcripts. And we also mentioned that for foreign students to enter our school, we have a minimum age of 16 and up to the age of 35.

Anyway, if you’re not here you may not understand why Nigerians who’s staying here needs a school, like our school. Well, if you want to take your masters, PhD or maybe to be a full time student, you have to inquire to those big universities here in Malaysia, if you can afford to pay almost 2 million naira per semester, for your schooling, why not? It is still for your future. There are still Nigerians who’s also doing that, mostly they are Hausas. Or they are your government scholars, mostly from River State.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by dellnet: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2011
so your school is a language school. what language are you teaching? Please can you tell me why Nigerians need a school like your school. Are you a Malaysian or a Nigerian. If Nigerian are you hausa?
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
chelseabmw:

so how long does it take for my visa to be out?Once out i pay 270k to u right?So how much will be my BTA? $1,500 to $2,000 ? Am serious as i wanna go to malaysia asap

BTA as for now is $3k on Qatar airline

Your visa takes 2 weeks maximum

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by wanaj0: 12:28am On Apr 09, 2011
Why should any SERIOUS Nigerian go to a language school in Malaysia? To learn which language? What do they gain from your school apart from wasting money getting a student visa and wasting their time away.

People need to think of what they want to make out of their life instead of wasting money unnecessarily.

There are few jobs for foreigners in Malaysia. Most of the Nigerians are on student visa and they end up taking to crime since they cannot work. Living in Malaysia is also not that cheap so why should any one come to Malaysia to waste time and money when there is no job? Is it to attend a language school to learn English or Mandarin?

AtlanticC:

I thought you did your own research? From the name of the Institution, you will know that it is a Language school. And from the requirements, if you understand what you read, one of the requirements are high school/college academic transcripts. And we also mentioned that for foreign students to enter our school, we have a minimum age of 16 and up to the age of 35.

Anyway, if you’re not here you may not understand why Nigerians who’s staying here needs a school, like our school. Well, if you want to take your masters, PhD or maybe to be a full time student, you have to inquire to those big universities here in Malaysia, if you can afford to pay almost 2 million naira per semester, for your schooling, why not? It is still for your future. There are still Nigerians who’s also doing that, mostly they are Hausas. Or they are your government scholars, mostly from River State.

Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2011
wanaj0:

Why should any SERIOUS Nigerian go to a language school in Malaysia? To learn which language? What do they gain from your school apart from wasting money getting a student visa and wasting their time away.

People need to think of what they want to make out of their life instead of wasting money unnecessarily.

There are few jobs for foreigners in Malaysia. Most of the Nigerians are on student visa and they end up taking to crime since they cannot work. Living in Malaysia is also not that cheap so why should any one come to Malaysia to waste time and money when there is no job? Is it to attend a language school to learn English or Mandarin?

Why don't you ask those thousands of Nigerian entering a Language Schools here in Malaysia? FYI, do not under estimate your fellow Nigerians, most of them that are here are not only studying, they are doing export business. Malaysia is near to China, they buy goods in China and send it to Nigeria. Not only China, in Malaysia it self, they purchase goods here and send it to your country. And I know most of them, who are rich people already in Nigeria.

Yes, living in Malaysia is not cheap compare in Nigeria. But you will see Nigerians here driving big cars and living in a nice condominiums. For those Nigerians who are doing crimes here, if your government can only feed and support them back in Naija, do you think they will choose to put their life in risk in other country?

We are telling those Nigerians who wants to study here, that Malaysian Government doesn't give jobs to foreigner unless there's a company who will sponsor them and their visa. Another thing, not all Nigerians here only possesing a visit or student pass, there are Nigerians here who have a business visa and they are also successful with their business, either they are married or not to a Malaysian Citizen.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by wanaj0: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2011
So which language are they learning in your school? What value does that add to their life apart from getting a visa

What is a business visa? Are you talking about business visit visa?

So do the government of Malaysia feed them in Malaysia?

Most come to Malaysia and get trapped because they think travelling abroad is a bird of roses. Some sold their belongings to travel out and are regretting it hence they resort to crime.

If you use 'big' cars to measure success, there are many 'big' cars in Nigeria.

If you are not coming to school (genuine student), or you have a job waiting for you as an expat, Malaysia is not the place for you!

There are many POOR people also in Malaysia. Take it from someone who have worked through the length and breath of Malaysia! Money does not fall from trees in Malaysia or any part of the world for that matter.

AtlanticC:

Why don't you ask those thousands of Nigerian entering a Language Schools here in Malaysia? FYI, do not under estimate your fellow Nigerians, most of them that are here are not only studying, they are doing export business. Malaysia is near to China, they buy goods in China and send it to Nigeria. Not only China, in Malaysia it self, they purchase goods here and send it to your country. And I know most of them, who are rich people already in Nigeria.

Yes, living in Malaysia is not cheap compare in Nigeria. But you will see Nigerians here driving big cars and living in a nice condominiums. For those Nigerians who are doing crimes here, if your government can only feed and support them back in Naija, do you think they will choose to put their life in risk in other country?

We are telling those Nigerians who wants to study here, that Malaysian Government doesn't give jobs to foreigner unless there's a company who will sponsor them and their visa. Another thing, not all Nigerians here only possesing a visit or student pass, there are Nigerians here who have a business visa and they are also successful with their business, either they are married or not to a Malaysian Citizen.

Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 5:26am On Apr 10, 2011
If you are not interested to apply better come up with a sensible question. Try to go out of your country so you will be enlighten and not be ignorant. From what I know, we are helping a lot of YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS HERE. We do not need to explain to you because you will never understand since you are not here and you do not have any intention of coming here. These posts are only for those people WHO CAN PAY and have INTEREST. It is not our business what they want to do here besides studying.

Another thing, there are even Nigerians here who doesn’t want to go home anymore; they are even planning to apply for “Malaysia my second home program”.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 5:31am On Apr 10, 2011
wanaj0 - I was thinking why you are so against of Malaysia… Maybe you were here before and you were deported or the airport Immigration did not even allow you to enter Malaysia? Or maybe your visa was denied or your agent cheated you? Or maybe, you have dream of coming here but you cannot afford the visa and the plane ticket? That is why you’re so bitter. Don’t worry; if you do not like Malaysia….Malaysia also doesn’t like you…
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by wanaj0: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2011
You dont help people by encouraging illegality! How will a sincere Nigerian from an English Speaking country go and study English language IN Malaysia where English is not even their first language.

All you are trying to do is to get people to Malaysia with the promise of a'better' life only for them to become miserable later or take to crime.

If you need people to come and study English in your school, Nigerians should not be your target audience if your intention is genuine. Target and help people from non english speaking country.

As per your rants, I dont hate Malaysia because I have no reason to hate Malaysia. Malaysia is a lovely country with the good and bad side. If anything, I love the opportunity of playing golf there.

As per asking me to go out of my country, your ignorance is baffling. You dont know where I am or where I have travelled to. Be grateful that a Nigerian decide to marry you and gave you exposure to life beyond what you are use to.

AtlanticC:

wanaj0 - I was thinking why you are so against of Malaysia… Maybe you were here before and you were deported or the airport Immigration did not even allow you to enter Malaysia? Or maybe your visa was denied or your agent cheated you? Or maybe, you have dream of coming here but you cannot afford the visa and the plane ticket? That is why you’re so bitter. Don’t worry; if you do not like Malaysia….Malaysia also doesn’t like you…
AtlanticC:

If you are not interested to apply better come up with a sensible question. Try to go out of your country so you will be enlighten and not be ignorant. From what I know, we are helping a lot of YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS HERE. We do not need to explain to you because you will never understand since you are not here and you do not have any intention of coming here. These posts are only for those people WHO CAN PAY and have INTEREST. It is not our business what they want to do here besides studying.

Another thing, there are even Nigerians here who doesn’t want to go home anymore; they are even planning to apply for “Malaysia my second home program”.

Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by justwise(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2011
wanaj0:

[b]You dont help people by encouraging illegality! How will a sincere Nigerian from an English Speaking country go and study English language IN Malaysia where English is not even their first language.
All you are trying to do is to get people to Malaysia with the promise of a'better' life only for them to become miserable later or take to crime.[/b]If you need people to come and study English in your school, Nigerians should not be your target audience if your intention is genuine. Target and help people from non english speaking country.
As per your rants, I dont hate Malaysia because I have no reason to hate Malaysia. Malaysia is a lovely country with the good and bad side. If anything, I love the opportunity of playing golf there.
As per asking me to go out of my country, your ignorance is baffling. You dont know where I am or where I have travelled to. Be grateful that a Nigerian decide to marry you and gave you exposure to life beyond what you are use to.
Thats the bitter truth, thats all these wicked agents are after.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by chamber2(m): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
I was thinking why you are so against of Malaysia… Maybe you were here before and you were deported or the airport Immigration did not even allow you to enter Malaysia? Or maybe your visa was denied or your agent cheated you? Or maybe, you have dream of coming here but you cannot afford the visa and the plane ticket? That is why you’re so bitter. Don’t worry; if you do not like Malaysia….Malaysia also doesn’t like you…

Will you stop all these and go to bed woman.You don't even have a good grasp of the English language and you want to teach others.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by wanaj0: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
chamber2:

Will you stop all these and go to bed woman.You don't even have a good grasp of the English language and you want to teach others.

Just saw that she said she operates an INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. Not sure she knew what an International school is. One should ask her whether the school is running an American, British or Australian curriculum and which certificate will be awarded after the training. Would also like to know the educational institutions accrediting the certificates.

Apparently, they established a company (Thats what Bhd is all about) that they are using to ferry people and dump them in Malaysia.

How someone from an English speaking country will go to learn English in a non English speaking country!

Hope people will stop SELLING lies to others.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by lovejo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
I'm from Malaysia doing my ACCA program, this advert is fictitious .
Reason
1)Pusat Bahasa Atlantik Sdn Bhd is a company name and this company name is not registered to take international student, it is probably set up to scam people.

2) Malaysia ticket one way is around 150k, visa and processing fee is 1000 naira in abuja, but before i left in 2008, i did non-appearance due to my connection in the embassy and it is 120000 naira then, and i have not do it for anyone since i get it because this place is meant for those that has money to survive.

3)If you are to come with student visa and you will process it yourself, you will pay a deposit of at least around $500 to your institution for your approval to be out, so add this up with flight ticket, 200000 is too cheap to process Malaysia visa plus ticket.

Conclusion: This is a scam, but only those desperate can fall for it because all Malaysian schools are oline and they reply you within 48 working hrs if you email them, you must go their web first and not any fictitious agents.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by suxes2005(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
lovejo:

Reason
1)Pusat Bahasa Atlantik Sdn Bhd is a company name and this company name is not registered to take international student, it is probably set up to scam people.

2) Malaysia ticket one way is around 150k, visa and processing fee is 1000 naira in abuja, but before i left in 2008, i did non-appearance due to my connection in the embassy and it is 120000 naira then, and i have not do it for anyone since i get it because this place is meant for those that has money to survive.

3)If you are to come with student visa and you will process it yourself, you will pay a deposit of at least around $500 to your institution for your approval to be out, so add this up with flight ticket, 200000 is too cheap to process Malaysia visa plus ticket.

Conclusion: This is a scam, but only those desperate can fall for it because all Malaysian schools are oline and they reply you within 48 working hrs if you email them, you must go their web first and not any fictitious agents.

Nah, they do not reply and i can hold you on that.
The advert was not for student visa bruv. Its for visit
moreover how much info do you have about tkt?

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 1:57am On Apr 11, 2011
lovejo:

Reason

Are you sure you did your research well. Atlantic was in the business only middle of last year, make sure that the list that you are reffering to is updated. Better call the Malaysian Immigration Head Quarters and ask if the school is authorized to accepts foerigners. Or if the school is accepting Nigerians.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by AtlanticC: 2:14am On Apr 11, 2011
wanaj0- You are just simply bitter, very defensive as well. Don’t worry you might have your luck to ride in a plane and visit other country soon. Just continue praying…

suxes2005- FYI, There are Nigerians here who even fail in English 1, even your so called “Government Scholars” from big Universities here and those ones who claims that they grew up in UK but was born in Nigeria. Lolz!
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by chamber2(m): 5:09am On Apr 11, 2011
wanaj0- You are just simply bitter, very defensive as well. Don’t worry you might have your luck to ride in a plane and visit other country soon. Just continue praying…

suxes2005- FYI, There are Nigerians here who even fail in English 1, even your so called “Government Scholars” from big Universities here and those ones who claims that they grew up in UK but was born in Nigeria. Lolz!

I don't like the way you present your case.When it comes to the English Language Nigerians are much better than Malaysians.Only a very few Malays speak correct English.In most of these colleges you are talking about the Chinese,Indians and local Malays are employed to teach Nigerians English Language,what a pity?A friend of mine attended one of such classes when he first arrived Malaysia(visa stuff) and nearly fought with the Malay English teacher due to his constant grammatical blunders.Though I am quite sure that most Nigerians are not really in Malaysia for studies,they just want to make their money(any how) and go to a better country for studies.They use Malaysia as transit to other countries.Many Nigerians have traveled from Malaysia to Australia,New Zealand,Canada,Uk,US etc.

So,I want you to state it clearly that your language school is only for visa purposes so that you don't deceive genuine students who are desirous for knowledge acquisition.
Re: Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket by wanaj0: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2011
AtlanticC:

Bitter that what? That you are luring people into slavery so that you can make money? How does my bitterness affect the fact that you are out to deceive people tongue

What certificate will someone get from your school? When someone from English speaking country attend your shool what will you offer the person?

You can only deceive those who are desperate. Even IF they are desperate to come to Malaysia they must be stupid to think that a language school is the best option for them.

It's a pity to what end people like you go to deceive people just to make money.

So it is Malaysia Immigration that accredited your school to run a language school. And this school is so good that it is nor targeting the Malaysian population who hardly speak English but is targeting Nigerians who have English as their official language. Does it make sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Domestic Flights To Resume June 21, FG Orders 50% Passengers Reduction / Diesel Truck Catches Fire At Marina, Lagos (Video) / Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.