Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Obj Son Of An Ibo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Son Of An Ibo Man (7163 Views)

How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash / Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by laudate: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2007
xtycod:

Hahahah. My friend laudate, the matter is serious. I advise you to advise your brothers to desist from their evil ways. Have you noticed that all the victims (may their souls RIP) in these building collapse are Yoruba, based on their names? The cement-sand mixers sure know their target market.

Oh, so you noticed that the victims were mostly Yoruba? Eeyah, how sad. May God Almighty comfort those they left behind. And may the souls of the departed, rest in perfect peace. Maybe if the victims had hailed from across the Niger, you would have accused Yoruba people of killing your brethren.

Now let's get back to the topic. You said I should advise "my brothers." Who are my brothers, please? Tell me their names, addresses, state of origin and local govt. area, since you know them well. While you are at it, include the name of the traditional ruler of their town. And round up your answers by giving a short description of their height, weight and skin complexion. Provide solid proof o! sad Every correct response, gets ten marks!

Finally, since you have decided to gloat over the collapse of buildings and the injury of the victims, may the same fate befall you. Since you know so much about the cement-mixers, it is obvious that you must be one of their accomplices.

Someone should inform the authorities to extract your IP address from this website and use it to trace your location. You will definitely look good in leg-irons, chains and handcuffs, once they have tracked you down. tongue
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2007
Can you pls check the picture of Docokwy on his profile and you would see that Obasanjo is a fine man.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by docokwy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2007
dayokanu:

Can you please check the picture of Docokwy on his profile and you would see that Obasanjo is a fine man.

Lol. Foolish Yorubaman, Dayo. Ever heard of the word decoy, Amala boy? I know you and your likes are keen on unravelling the man behind the Docokwy mask, so I gave you a false lead with a ''nice'' yoruba man's face. As you can see, the man was eating amala funfun, a yoruba delicacy with some fake Oyinbo. Sorry, but you will have to wait forever for Docokwy's real photo.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by tpia: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2007
given the amount of tribalism and bigotry demonstrated by Nigerians of today, I think the country may eventually have another civil war. ie if what I see on Nigerian forums is anything to go by.

the level of prejudice, ignorance and narrowmindedness is appalling.

It shows we've learnt nothing from the past. Anyways, the arms dealers are always ready to supply at a moments notice. Afterall, its all business as usual, for them. And profits all round, as far as they're concerned.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by McKren(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2007
how can we learn anything from a past we refuse to talk about
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by laudate: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2007
xtycod:

Piece of crap.
Buhahaha. Spot the difference: Xtycod                   vs   Laudate
                                                concerned citizen   vs   A clown with a crisis resultant from hybrid identity
IP ko PI ni.

You, 'concerned citizen!' Who dash you?? Nothing wey person no go see for this place. shocked

You hate the people of the South-West with so much passion, that am sure you can gargle with the bile that rises up in your throat. Now, you want us to believe you are a 'concerned citizen.' Kai! What are you 'concerned' about, Mr. Tribalist? Please tell us o, because we know you certainly can't be concerned about the dead Yorubas. This your show of concern, is reminiscent of a person crying crocodile tears at the death of his enemy.

Don't worry. Everyone knows you for what you are. You are a big-time bigot. tongue

A leopard does not change his spots.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2007
You, 'concerned citizen!' Who dash you?? Nothing wey person no go see for this place.

You hate the people of the South-West with so much passion, that am sure you can gargle with the bile that rises up in your throat. Now, you want us to believe you are a 'concerned citizen.' Kai! What are you 'concerned' about, Mr. Tribalist? Please tell us o, because we know you certainly can't be concerned about the dead Yorubas. This your show of concern, is reminiscent of a person crying crocodile tears at the death of his enemy.

Don't worry. Everyone knows you for what you are. You are a big-time bigot.

A leopard does not change his spots.

Are you just knowing xtycod? Why dont you just do some more productive things than replying an slowpoke?
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by laudate: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2007
dayokanu:

Are you just knowing xtycod? Why don't you just do some more productive things than replying an slowpoke?

No mind am. I'm through with that cretin. Just wanted to send him back to the dunghill where he belongs. cool
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ Ogidi boy abeg answer d question;ojukwu na ur papa?d why will u say they should not compare him to obasanjo;is he better or more "handsome"than OGJ?YEYE
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by Echidime(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2007
My father ones told us that OBJ is a son of an IGBO man in Anambra state,he say he was shocked when in the lilitary with OBJ then he got the opportunity to see his birth certificate,and when he ask OBJ then about it OBJ told him,that his real father is an igbo but that he refuse to accept the pregnancy due to fear that the yoruba man whos daughter he has put in the family way mighty come after his life , so his real father denied ever having any sexually contact with the woman,hence the woman's father immediately arrange for a marriage between the woman and another Yoruba man,so that his daughter won't bring shame to his family,but that the second man was told about the pregnancy,and because of the respect he has for the family he accepted to marry the woman,since then OBJ has been bearing the man's name instead of his real father's name.

SO there is no lie in that story, it is true,but is late now,because the real father who is an igbo man has long been dead,no test can prove anything now.

This proves that nothing is hiding under the sun.Some igbo's who serve in the military then knows about this, maybe thats where Orji kalu got the information too, because every igbo man then told his children, to see OBJ as their blood brother no matter the claim of his been a yoruba
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by azorjiu(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2007
You guys here saying Obj is an Igbo man are talking hogwash.
Does the paternity of a 76 year old matter?
Nigerian journalists have run out of news. They now publish worthless articles.

Assuming OBJ's father is Igbo, so what?
Then he must have been adopted and brought up by a Yoruba father which makes him Yoruba.
Or is adoption not allowed in nigeria?
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by krs1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2007
I was shocked when i saw the headline of this post.
With Abacha, they say he no be nigerian
Now OBJ is not a Yoruba.

meanwhile i saw this while checking the OBJ parternity story:
Here comes the Governor of Okija Shrine-T.A Orji
Undated photo shows Chief Theodore A. Orji, the "Governor -Elect" of Abia State at a shrine in the South Eastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by olutomiwa(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2007
azorjiu:

You guys here saying Obj is an Igbo man are talking hogwash.
Does the paternity of a 76 year old matter?
Nigerian journalists have run out of news. They now publish worthless articles.

Assuming OBJ's father is Igbo, so what?
Then he must have been adopted and brought up by a Yoruba father which makes him Yoruba.
Or is adoption not allowed in nigeria?
abeg TOLD dem,some people just dey gullible,anything dem read for paper,dem go believe,i tire for una o. Nigerian journalists una do well,why he be say na now wey obj commot for govt una come discover dis una YEYE STORY,useless cowards
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by laudate: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2007
olutomiwa:

abeg TOLD them,some people just dey gullible,anything them read for paper,them go believe,i tire for una o. Nigerian journalists una do well,why he be say na now wey obj commot for govt una come discover this una YEYE STORY,useless cowards

Truth is often stranger than fiction. Let us hope OBJ will subject himself to a DNA test and end the controversy, once and for all.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by DoubleN(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2007
Who dash OBJ igbo man.God forbid!
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by azorjiu(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2007
My advice to those calling on OBJ to subject himself to a DNA analysis is to first confirm their own paternity through the same means.

Mind you, it is only your mothers that know the identity of your real fathers.

Some people writing here are unknowingly children of their landlords.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by grafikdon: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2007
I really don't give a damn about that OBJ guy and I could care less if he's Olusegun Okpukpuike Amuokuko. . . he remains insignificant as long as I live.

TUFIAKWA!!! God no go allow lizard grow bia bia.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by docokwy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2007
Let us assume for one fleeting moment that OBJ is Igbo (God forbid though). This means that:

1. Igbos were the president and senate president -1999-2003
2.Obasanjos daughter (now an Igbo) is representing the Yoruba in the senate
3. Obasanjo bought up hectares of Yorubaland in Ota and other places
In all of this confusion, Yorubas are the ultimate losers because following the zonal arrangement, it is the zone (eg south west) that rules not an individual (eg OBJ). So the south west has to wait for their turn again, around 40 years from now. I pity them sha.

Igbo Kwenu grin grin grin
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by tpia: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2007
docokwy:

Let us assume for one fleeting moment that OBJ is Igbo (God forbid though). This means that:

1. Igbos were the president and senate president -1999-2003
2.Obasanjos daughter (now an Igbo) is representing the Yoruba in the senate
3. Obasanjo bought up hectares of Yorubaland in Ota and other places
In all of this confusion, Yorubas are the ultimate losers because following the zonal arrangement, it is the zone (eg south west) that rules not an individual (eg OBJ). So the south west has to wait for their turn again, around 40 years from now. I pity them sha.

Igbo Kwenu grin grin grin

I think the major issue here is his looks. The Yoruba themselves are puzzled by his looks.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by PurestBoy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2009
God forbid OBJ to being an Igbo man
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by Utali(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2009
God forbid!
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by tpiah: 10:03pm On May 24, 2009
pictures? Iyabo na the carbon copy of the man in question, I swear.

I saw the photo and my eyes got so wide they looked like the moon.
Re: Obj Son Of An Ibo Man by amuokuko: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
grafikdon:
I really don't give a damn about that OBJ guy and I could care less if he's Olusegun Okpukpuike Amuokuko. . . he remains insignificant as long as I live.

TUFIAKWA!!! God no go allow lizard grow bia bia.

Amu-mbe why calling my name.

Bayelsa Guber Update / Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB