Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) (7582 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
A NL member in the person of MANNABBCGRILLZ was arrested yesterday in Makurdi, Benue State following a tip-off given to police officers that he was engaged in illegal and dangerous trade in vulture flesh, some parts which he would keep to decay.

Things found on him were two cutlasses, a kitchen knife, charms and 15 dead vultures.

his accomplice, one Aminu Olakpakpa is now at large. Effort is being made to apprehend him.

The vulture seller will be charged to court next week Monday. if found guilty, he's likely to serve a minimum of 12 years in jail with hard labour. Meanwhile anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of Olakpakpa should report to the nearest police station.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by tehilah92(f): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
What is the meaning of this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by 88Craze: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin

Trouble dey sleep,inyanga go wake am. Lol.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by dukeprince50: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol, a part of me was believing the story as i was reading it, it was well constructed but i am 98.72% sure it was fake news.
This is how biafra page looks like, the lies look real.

wada ya say?
OP u tried, i really laugh while reading it, i missed Biafran page on fbk

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
tehilah92:

na the meaning of this

5 Likes

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
Lol, a part of me was believing the story as i was reading it, it was well constructed but i am 98.72% sure it was fake news.
This is how biafra page looks like, the lies look real.

wada ya say?

if you like make u no believe
Na real matters oh

9 Likes

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
see the vulture seller ugly face
Later e go dey form for NL

17 Likes

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by dukeprince50: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
see the vulture seller ugly face
Later e go dey form for NL
u get problem, make catch one of ona for street, him go barbecue u.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by iamgprince: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
@ op nice report (fake though) but why don't you channel this energy into journalism, i think you will make a good journalist

5 Likes

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Aminu Olakpakpa lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by tommy589(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
How you take know say na him cheesy
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
tehilah92:
Lol cheesy
You just cracked all of us @[b][/b] up with this cool question Tehilah! grin wink smiley

Dukeprince,
Ignoring these kids is the best tin abeg.
Soon, he will return his mommy's phone and we will have peace on nairaland for the rest of the day.
Nuisance everywhere! cheesy tongue cheesy

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
, is that true? grin grin grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92487594:

Lol cheesy
You just cracked all of us @[b][/b] up with this cool question Tehilah!

Dukeprince,
Soon, he will return his mommy's phone and we will have peace on nairaland for the rest of the day.

hacked account. The real owner of this account is cooling off in Makurdi prison

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:
, is that true? grin grin grin cheesy grin
Your smile for DP fine die.
You are too much abeg.
Keep it up.
Na babe u be.
We trip dieeeeee cool
O baby baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92488352:

You are too much abeg.
Keep it up.
Na babe u be.
We trip dieeeeee cool
O baby baby
undecided undecided undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

undecided undecided undecided
Nwane, o baby chichi
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
forty3:
[s][/s]
Una dey quarrel? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by sirwilson(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92487594:

Lol cheesy

Dukeprince,
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Gofwane(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92488352:

You are too much abeg.
Keep it up.
Na babe u be.
We trip dieeeeee cool
O baby baby
grin
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin so our dear BBQ guy will be away for 12 years shocked oga o

5 Likes

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Sailorsoldier1: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Grilled Vulture by MannaBBCGRILLZ

5 Likes

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
The evidence against you is much even your "darling daddy" won't be able to save you from this one... gringringrin

10 Likes

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by egopersonified(f): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
I was already laughing before I opened the thread. Thanks for reminding me to smile. Frontpage is just full of tales of woe for Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy... U ppl and manna matter no be for here at all cheesy cheesy..
Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by tehilah92(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92487594:

Lol cheesy

Dukeprince,

I swear the topic tire me

1 Like

Re: Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) by tehilah92(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92487594:

Lol cheesy

Dukeprince,

I swear the topic weak me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week / 7 Qualities To Look-Out For In Women You Date / Who Wan Marry These Girls ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.