Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (46696 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by clarocuzioo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Adakintroy:

"Just a dog? Vigo... When Helen died, I lost everything. Until that dog arrived on my doorstep... A final gift from my wife. In that moment I received some semblance of hope. An opportunity to grieve Un-Alone. And your son took that from me: Stole that from me - KILLED THAT FROM ME! People keep asking if i'm back. And I haven't really had an answer. But now yeah - I'M THINKING I'M BACK! So you can either hand over your son: *OR YOU CAN DIE SCREAMING ALONG-SIDE HIM!*"

Who got this?

John Wick
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
SoftP:
Just within a space of 2wks, they met, made up, hatched the egg; now they’ve broken up.

That’s more like a short time hookup game on inmessage’. But unfortunately, the lady wasn’t paid 5k as expected

Lol @ the 'short time' reference. Reminds me of that 'let go in' slum hotel pic that used to be popular on here.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Crochet: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
If you need facebook, twiiter ,instagram or youtube like, share and subscribers.

Please reach me via gojackchika@gmail.com
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by earnit3: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
THRASH
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Morty07: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
How much is your life worth?

YES!

To your parents.

To your siblings.

To your spouse.

To your friends and associates.

How much are they all willing to pay in exchange for your life?

Unsure?

Jesus Christ paid the price for you to live an abundant life here on earth ( John 10:10 )
Use this free gift while you still can.

Watch this video to gain more insights into living an abundant life in Christ Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwZVHqsoLXI&list=PLCDB844A9113F938C&index=82&t=0s

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Wentworthorg: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2020
I ll take that with a pinch of salt
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Gab25: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Post a company advert ,get paid weekly chat up +234808 422 6895
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Favez(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
As we are talking about the Bbnaija, carrying their fight on our heads. Let's not forget that we have our personal needs, struggles to tackle.

So please if you are looking for a sustainable plan B that can be paying you weekly without any headache. Just hit the link below so we can talk about it in details and subsequently work as a team to achieve our dream together.

The platform is well organized and has been in existence for 34 years in China and 7 years here in Nigeria. Registration is free, just change the brand of your daily consumables to ours and we will be paying you.

Https:///2347068164956

Will be waiting for your DM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Voting Polls Favour Efe Despite Dirty Nose-Picking Habit / BBTitans: Surprised Khosi Touches Yemi’s Erect Manhood (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.