Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (46703 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Queenlovely(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
sorry
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Women always making same mistakes ...she knew he is a play boy but still put head
They always think they can change the bad guy. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Fheelzz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nonsense

But i haven't been able to watch the show on my gotv again seems someone has locked m3 out
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Finnese001: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by kheny12(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
So we should also broke up with nairaland,I don't know why this is news.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Adakintroy: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
"Just a dog? Vigo... When Helen died, I lost everything. Until that dog arrived on my doorstep... A final gift from my wife. In that moment I received some semblance of hope. An opportunity to grieve Un-Alone. And your son took that from me: Stole that from me - KILLED THAT FROM ME! People keep asking if i'm back. And I haven't really had an answer. But now yeah - I'M THINKING I'M BACK! So you can either hand over your son: *OR YOU CAN DIE SCREAMING ALONG-SIDE HIM!*"

Who got this?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by engrjacuzzi: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
our corrupt leaders are busy borrowing and looting the future of generations unborn, failing consistently on insecurity, increasing fuel price and using corruption as their tools while some people are busy discussing Big Brother 9ja.

Baba God please pick my call.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Jaysolu(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Mo3891: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kidd Na player , Erica needs serious committed guy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Righteousness89(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
If you feel wat goes on there is normal, you must be Joking!!

Almost Everything there is a Spiritual force that pushes them to act..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
whytediamond:
Abeg make una order for designer fashion items. I sell at unbeatable rates. Pay on delivery. Please czll or chat me via WhatsApp.

Let's see some of your products
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Jaqenhghar: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Much as I dont care for this show I'd say at least it helped some people who would never have amounted to much, to become something. Now big men have started putting their children in it. The have nots are hailing everything big men do as usual. The day when poor man go get sense for that shithole things will change

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by BigDick70inch(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bad news..for the shallow minded BITCHy Erica..
Good news for young potential Laycon..

Hope..dumb laycon will not up chasin her all over again??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by zudozz: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
kid WAYA! In deed!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by roqrules04(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kidd na confirm play boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by FlordFlorez(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
A win-win situation for kidd while lose-lose for erica. She was fingered live! Tho, she stated she enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by victorjoe(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
cryj
SoftP:
Just within a space of 2wks, they met, made up, hatched the egg; now they’ve broken up.

That’s more like a short time hookup game on inmessage’. But unfortunately, the lady wasn’t paid 5k as expected

Pally, apart from inmesage which other one dey? Those people been de help over!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
rita25:
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER NYASH IS ALREADY ON NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TV FOR HER GENERATIONS TO SEE......ALSO SHE GOT WAYAD............ grin

Yep... What has been nationally fvcked can never be unfvc...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Slynation(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
rita25:
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER NYASH IS ALREADY ON NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TV FOR HER GENERATIONS TO SEE......ALSO SHE GOT WAYAD............ grin
I still don't understand why ladies don't support each other, see you judging another lady for same crime virtually everyone is guilty of...

We the guys already placed a SuperHero tag on Kiddwaya for his actions and other ladies are already queuing up for him after the show, while the lady is left to her own fate for the same action....

Before you come out saying "she's a lady and has to protect her bla bla bla.....Think about this!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by ultiliberty(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mooblings Chicken is an indigenous registered Nigerian company based in Lagos, where retailers or individual consumers can buy farm fresh frozen chicken and have them delivered to their door steps within prescheduled hours.

Your best bet for fresh Frozen chicken, sea foods & grains, direct from our farms with Door to Door Delivery service for orders above 5Kg within Lagos. We are located at Victoria street, along Ojota-Ogudu road, Lagos and our areas of coverage are Ojota/Ogudu/Ketu/Alapere/Gbagada/Oworo/Anthony Village/Maryland/Ikeja/Lekki/VI/Ikoyi/Ajah/Isolo/Festac/Ago Palace/Apapa/Oshodi/Surulere/Ikeja and Magodo, with our mobile-Bike men always on ground to help deliver to your door step (Maximum Satisfaction Guaranteed)

Give us your order notice just a day before to deliver the chicken for your Birthdays/Burials/Namings/Freedom/Weddings/Personal use etc. No matter the quantity, you can be rest assured of the freshest and fastest/efficient delivery from MOOBLINGS CHICKEN LTD
We have the capacity to deliver whatever quantity you need. We can also handle industrial requests such as Hotels, Eateries, Club houses, Super marts/Malls, yet, at competitive & pocket friendly prices.

You will be glad doing business with us

Order now for your domestic Fresh Chicken needs

Call/Whatsapp: 08052186322
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by DaInferno(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
whytediamond:
Abeg make una order for designer fashion items. I sell at unbeatable rates. Pay on delivery. Please czll or chat me via WhatsApp.
baba, u get original Yeezy 350 ?
0.8.0.67... 80.. 7101
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Slynation(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
engrjacuzzi:
our corrupt leaders are busy borrowing and looting the future of generations unborn, failing consistently on insecurity, increasing fuel price and using corruption as their tools while some people are busy discussing Big Brother 9ja.

Baba God please pick my call.
You can't control what and how other people should live there lives....Youu guys just have to respect other peoples decision, schools are on lockdown, people are losing their jobs daily, businesses are folding up, the ones courageous enough to protest were humiliated and arrested and you want the youths not to watch BBNaija at home... Let's be realistic and logical here please instead of jumping on any BBN thread trying to be holy....like personally, I do avoid threads with tribalism in other not to infest my mind with negative thoughts, you too can do dsame for BBN threads as well just for your own peace of mind

#StayBlessed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by rita25(f): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
LADIES OWE EACH OTHER A RIGHT TO DISPLAY MORALITY AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY AND IF YOU DIGRESS THEN WE BLAST YOU WE AINT GUYS THAT HAIL TRASH FOR MESSING UP BRO. WE DONT DO THE G CODE THING
Slynation:

I still don't understand why ladies don't support each other, see you judging another lady for same crime virtually everyone is guilty of...

We the guys already placed a SuperHero tag on Kiddwaya for his actions and other ladies are already queuing up for him after the show, while the lady is left to her own fate for the same action....

Before you come out saying "she's a lady and has to protect her bla bla bla.....Think about this!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by rita25(f): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
U GARRIT BRO
Angelfrost:

Yep... What has been nationally fvcked can never be unfvc...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Slynation(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Adakintroy:

"Just a dog? Vigo... When Helen died, I lost everything. Until that dog arrived on my doorstep... A final gift from my wife. In that moment I received some semblance of hope. An opportunity to grieve Un-Alone. And your son took that from me: Stole that from me - KILLED THAT FROM ME! People keep asking if i'm back. And I haven't really had an answer. But now yeah - I'M THINKING I'M BACK! So you can either hand over your son: *OR YOU CAN DIE SCREAMING ALONG-SIDE HIM!*"

Who got this?
Obviously John wick..... Still waiting for the next chapter tho grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by skyfather09(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kidd Don collect sha... nothing spoil.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chii59:

They always think they can change the bad guy. grin grin
Victim mentality grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
Victim mentality grin
How does that relate to what I wrote?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by oonix(f): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Adakintroy:

Who got this?
John effing Wick!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Tinax(f): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
No common sense.... always laughing foolishly... small time now laycon go finger you join undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by tnerro1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
After she has donated to the national assembly abi? Well am sure he enjoyed it. Next is Operation top up Nengi... grin grin grin tongue

No ooooo, not my Nengi oo,!Nengi all the way to the mula grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Slynation(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
rita25:
LADIES OWE EACH OTHER A RIGHT TO DISPLAY MORALITY AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY AND IF YOU DIGRESS THEN WE BLAST YOU WE AINT GUYS THAT HAIL TRASH FOR MESSING UP BRO. WE DONT DO THE G CODE THING
well you may be right tho, but this show is somehow not for decent ladies its rated 18+... drop that mannerism at home becoming coming because "whatever happens in BigBrothersHouse stays in BigBrothersHouse"....DSTV ain't rampant when they were airing BBAfrica (that one was more brutal because it even show when housemates are taking there bath, and you know those SA girls naw, they no send) so I wonder what you all would have said.... Besides immorities pays higher in this our present generation so don't blame anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Voting Polls Favour Efe Despite Dirty Nose-Picking Habit / BBTitans: Surprised Khosi Touches Yemi’s Erect Manhood (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.