Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (46695 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by jornwhite: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Women always making same mistakes ...she knew he is a play boy but still put head

women n blame game ! since she is the one calling off the r/ship she used the guy ... the only way things could have gone your way was if kidd cheated. erica is the playgurl leading laycon on & keeping kidd hot.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Oyahiome0817: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
see below
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Having sex in the name of making out
What a generation of sluts
Sick and worrisome

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
She is not dumb after all. Now it will be Kidd’s turn to chase her. “Make him feel guilty, make him think you do not care, make him miss you on his own...make him appreciate your absence. Create an artificial scarcity

This is a manipulative move and coming days would tell if he’ll fall for this move.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chii59:

How does that relate to what I wrote?
You should figure it out...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
You should figure it out...
Yawns undecided
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns undecided
Hungry??
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by whytediamond(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
GIDIBANKZ:

Let's see some of your products

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number or you can chat me. My number is displayed under
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by YTmami(f): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Joke.
Someone she still tongue kissed this afternoon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
Hungry??
You're boring.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chii59:

You're boring.
I am not your entertainer shocked

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Ogarexmas: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Which make out, make out that they did not see pussy or preek is that one make out?

For all those ones that will stay awake till 2am in the morning hoping to see housemates humping and dumping, I pity you.

No go find work
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by nBag(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
if obaseki/oshobaba worry you pass. this nonsense gadahia
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by SoftP(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
victorjoe:
cryj

Pally, apart from inmesage which other one dey? Those people been de help over!
Try explore Michat or Tinder’

Make u self do more research, if u fetch out any other one, try drop the name here
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by richie240: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Women always making same mistakes ...she knew he is a play boy but still put head
I can bet my hairy left ball dt barring eviction, she will still go back to him and they will still nack again!
Is it not vàgina ppl?
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by majamajic(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Erica that I see for kiddwaya legs this afternoon ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by majamajic(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
richie240:

I can bet my hairy left ball dt barring eviction, she will still go back to him and they will still nack again!
Is it not vàgina ppl?
Lolz

She was with Kidd this afternoon , before joining ozo to eat indomie
They are still together

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Peacefuluz(f): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
whytediamond:

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number or you can chat me. My number is displayed under

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
I am not your entertainer shocked
Long yawn. Piss off undecided
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
i enjoy d view of her yansh sha
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by RosyIsBlessed: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Breakup after Kidd has had a fill of everything n exposed your nyash for all to see. This girl sef
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by victorjoe(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
SoftP:

Try explore Michat or Tinder’

Make u self do more research, if u fetch out any other one, try drop the name here
l

Lol... You na badt guy. No wahala.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chii59:

Long yawn. Piss off undecided
Who u be??
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by offset67(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
if you are still watching this show,you are very stupid
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Peejoeee(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Person go get belle for this big brother one day!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by FeminineDiaries: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by manunitedbabes: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
how e take concern us
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by enoch273: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Proudly team laycon grin

Meanwhile I am quite impressed with This FCMB Top 5-in-5 series that shares tips on how to run a business, be it full time or as side hustle.

It's really Brilliant: https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Shugavee(f): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
SoftP:
Just within a space of 2wks, they met, made up, hatched the egg; now they’ve broken up.

That’s more like a short time hookup game on inmessage’. But unfortunately, the lady wasn’t paid 5k as expected
lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Shugavee(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
SoftP:
Just within a space of 2wks, they met, made up, hatched the egg; now they’ve broken up.

That’s more like a short time hookup game on inmessage’. But unfortunately, the lady wasn’t paid 5k as expected
lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" by Money2000: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
If only Erica knew how rich my friend Kidd Waya is...

We (Myself and Kidd) attended same Junior school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Voting Polls Favour Efe Despite Dirty Nose-Picking Habit / BBTitans: Surprised Khosi Touches Yemi’s Erect Manhood (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.