Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring (15927 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
SOLIDARITY CLUB FOR THE CATEGORIES LISTED ABOVE PLUS MORE embarassed We also have spaces in our supporter's club, spaces for those with kind words, advices, hints and tips to snag "the one", criticisms, ranters, those who wants to get "it" off their chest, potential "the ones" who wants to take us off the shelves before the dust chokes us up, pimps, part time lovers, undercover lovers (beggars can't be choosers right embarassed ) etc cry ALL IS WELLCOME tongue
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2011
What does it take to be a man magnet angry My friend just turned down her 5th marriage proposal, whilst I am yet to get one blooody one angry I have looked and looked and looked at her closely and she does not have two heads angry  Life is not fair angry angry angry angry angry

I try not to make them the centre of my World

I try to have a life away from them, so let them have times with their boys

I never scold them for driving rough or misbehaving cos i don't want them calling me a nag

I don't reek of desperation by availing myself to them all the time

I don't mind cooking and washing for them occasionally

Yet, the clock still keeps ticking, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock angry cry angry cry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by MissyB3(f): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2011
**Sits beside Gestapo and awaits kind words and gifts embarassed grin grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2011
Missy ★ B:

**Sits beside Gestapo and awaits kind words and gifts embarassed grin grin

angry I should chase you away in case the few men left takes a peep at you and then cop off with you, thereby leading you to shortening my ration angry But then on the flip side, maybe I should let you stay so that you will pass me your leftovers cheesy At least i hope you wouldn't be greedy and be needing more than one bloke grin grin grin

Now move over, let me squeeze in beside you, have you got any tissue paper cry I have only been here one hour and have gone through 8 boxes already tongue
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2011
DEDICATED this R.Kelly classics TO MY EX

Boy i must have been crazy to say that it was over
Gotta be a fool to yell out we were through
And now I'm all alone and feeling down and out baby
When I never meant for this to end, it was so so crazy of me
Sometimes we say things that we really don't mean
Well I'm sorry baby bring your lovin' back to me

I can't sleep babe I can't think babe
I can't live babe without you in my life
I can't go on babe this is my song baby
Don't wanna do nothin' if I go away baby
And I can't do nothin' if you're not around
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by mukina2: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2011
I cant laugh oh grin cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by r231(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by MissyB3(f): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2011
r231:

;d ;d ;d
What art thou doing hia? Gestapo called only singles. . . .Vamoose b4 I call madam.  grin grin

gestapo:

Drooling and dribbling at the mouth, oh la la, gobble, gobble, this one will cost me a few hundred quid to take to Naija to get a few tan, but oh lawd mercy me kiss I just died and gone to heaven embarassed MissyB let all of em keep looking your way, I have reached my busstop and my final destination embarassed Now hand over his contact detail, dammit angry tongue
Lol! After tonight, I shall hand him over to you. Don't thank me, that's what sisters do.  grin grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Woke4all(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2011
wink :p :p
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by r231(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2011
Missy ★ B:

What art thou doing hia? Gestapo called only singles. . . .Vamoose b4 I call madam.  grin grin

i am single in my mind lol

madam has gone out to look for dress

so its allowed cheesy cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Odunnu: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2011
*steps in, carrying my aboki mat. Gets a space and settles down, awaiting the gifts and kind words*
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2011
gestapo:

DEDICATED this R.Kelly classics TO MY EX

Boy i must have been crazy to say that it was over
Gotta be a fool to yell out we were through
And now I'm all alone and feeling down and out baby
When I never meant for this to end, it was so so crazy of me
Sometimes we say things that we really don't mean
Well I'm sorry baby bring your lovin' back to me

I can't sleep babe I can't think babe
I can't live babe without you in my life
I can't go on babe this is my song baby
Don't wanna do nothin' if I go away baby
And I can't do nothin' if you're not around

Dear Ex, i am crazy, but only because i am here trying to serenade you after all you'd done instead of kicking you to the curb to let you rot angry I take back the R'Kelly song and dedicate this by KELIS TO YOU INSTEAD angry

Last year, Valentine’s day, you would spoil me, say
"Babe, I love you, love you babe I swear"
Held you when you were sick even’ (****** your ****)
The whole time I think to myself, this isn’t fair
-
What is this I see (No)
You don’t come home to me (Oh, no)
When you don’t come home to me (Man)
Can’t deal, can’t bear
-
You keep tellin’ me lies
But to your surprise
Look, I found her red coat
And your (bitch) caught out there
-
I hate you so much right now
Ahh,
-
Ahh,

Right, MissyB, you were saying about your ex . . . tongue
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2011
Five real life marriage proposals? Wow. Is she exceptionally pretty or something.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by MissyB3(f): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2011
r231:

i am single in my mind lol

madam has gone out to look for dress

so its allowed cheesy cheesy
In that case, could we have our gifts now, please? Thanks!  grin And, you didn't come in a tuke-tuke, did you?  embarassed

Odunnu:

*steps in, carrying my aboki mat. Gets a space and settles down, awaiting the gifts and kind words*
Kai! I fear the gifts men won't go round. Hopefully, more ladies won't come here.  embarassed

denzel2009:

Woman are always attracted to Gays.We give up!

Gestapo, can I impregnate your gsm with my number?  smiley
Don't hate, Denzel. I understand though . . . If I were a guy, I would say he's gay, too.  grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by denzel2009: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^^^I hear you o. I'll be wary of a man who is excited seeing his male photographer. tongue
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by MissyB3(f): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2011
The photographer is actually female. Yes, I am. cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Scooby1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2011
just passing thru
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by OAM4J: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
mukina2:

I cant laugh oh  grin cheesy

hi honey! kiss

Am thinking we should travel to Paris for the  val, or will you prefer we go to Dubai?

@gestapo

Sorry dear, I didnt mean to add salt to your injury,  in the spirit of val, Muki & I will send you a teddy to cuddle on that day  grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
mukina2:

I cant laugh oh grin cheesy

You shouldn't angry Instead kindly go through your contact list and direct all those beefy and buffed up dude in the sports section this way angry angry cheesy

r231:

;d ;d ;d

Heard you just got married, congrats kiss Pleasantries over, is the Bestman still single, any of the Grooms man, your Wifey's Brother perhaps, the DJ, the MC, the Musician, anyone embarassed embarassed embarassed

Woke4all:

wink :p :p

Hey, I'm a doglover too, how's Jimmy now by the way, and i bet he was just stylishly trying to tell you man and dog cannot live on bread and noodles alone, and that you need a woman's touch and a woman like me to take care of you both permanently and make sure you are both well fed and in good health and  embarassed embarassed tongue

denzel2009:

Woman are always attracted to Gays.We give up!

Gestapo, can I impregnate your gsm with my number?  smiley

shocked Impregnate my GSM as in gi' am belle tongue when i am still here single and ready to mingle and about to start growing gray hairs and have not had a man touch me in 17 years angry Na wa oh, first i had to contend with my friend's 5 suitors now my GSM phone too don get proposition before my very eyes angry

God saved you, if not that your name sounds sexy and i love the way it rolls off my tongue, hmmm Denzel, what a mouthful tongue cheesy grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by denzel2009: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^^^impregnate with my number not me,as I dont like toys. Anyways, stop wrapping your mouth on my name,it's doing me yori-yori.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by mukina2: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2011
OAM4J:

hi honey! kiss

Am thinking we should travel to Paris for the  val, or will you prefer we go to Dubai?

@gestapo

Sorry dear, I didnt mean to add salt to your injury,  in the spirit of val, Muki & I will send you a teddy to cuddle on that day  grin
I was thinking of the Caribbeans kiss

I still have the teddy you bought 10 val's ago. we can dash that to her cool
nothing new . .i do not want you spending on anyone but me angry grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by denzel2009: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2011
OAM4J, you are lucky guy cos I saw a pic of mukina in my dreams and she is proper fit.You know what they say about lepa shandies. . .what's up with spikey,can I make use of her on Monday,I will return her by Tuesday morning unfailingly. Thanks mate.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by obowunmi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2011
****yawns****
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2011
tpiah!:

Five real life marriage proposals? Wow. Is she exceptionally pretty or something.

I even doubly checked to make sure she didn't have a tail or horns sprouting from anywhere angry Can you imagine angry

Missy ★ B:

Don't hate, Denzel. I understand though . . . If I were a guy, I would say he's gay, too.  grin

Ouch pele, now if not that you had just moments ago publicly declared undying loff for my gsm, i'd have come running with some balm to help massage away the "iso" MissyB deposited in your body tongue grin

Odunnu:

Oh gosh, not another single lady to come and shorten my meagre ration angry I should speak to the Moderators to do something about this, like maybe ban single ladies from posting angry tongue

Scooby1:

just passing thru

Without leaving a contact detail for those of us who needs to hear encouraging and kind words embarassed You mean all these tears we've been shedding don't mean a thing to you, c'mon don't be cruel na tongue We ain't desperate but at this stage, if all you can afford is flash us, not to worry we will call you back rightaway, and no, desperation has nada to do with it tongue

OAM4J:

hi honey! kiss

@gestapo

Keep kicking a dog that is already down angry May your Accountant and Secretary miscalculate the amount in your account and may you find out at the last minute that you don't even have enough to afford bus fare talkless of flying First class to Paris, Milan and Dubai angry angry

1 Like

Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by OAM4J: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2011
mukina2:

I was thinking of the Caribbeans  kiss

I still have the teddy  you bought 10 val's ago. we can dash that to her cool

Caribbeans it is then, We'll spend the day in Jamaica and the Night at Bahamas  kiss

As for gestapo, you know I always listen to you, whatever you say dear.  kiss

denzel2009:

OAM4J, you are lucky guy cos I saw a pic of mukina in my dreams and she is proper fit.You know what they say about lepa shandies. . .what's up with spikey,can I make use of her on Monday,I will return her by Tuesday morning unfailingly. Thanks mate.

Now be very careful of what you see in your dreams, else you start dreaming of masquerades chasing you, I dont  allow anyone messing around with my girl, not even in dreams. angry

BTW, I tot you are trying to impregnate (give belle) to someone's phone just now. You can go ahead and romance a phone on Monday, its OK mate.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by OAM4J: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2011
gestapo:

Keep kicking a dog that is already down angry May your Accountant and Secretary miscalculate the amount in your account and may you find out at the last minute that you don't even have enough to afford bus fare talkless of flying First class to Paris, Milan and Dubai angry angry

Sorry dear. We meant no harm, we are only trying to sympathize with your situation, at least a teddy is better than nothing.

BTW, I have more than enough for anyone to miscalculate. You have no idea what i make in a day. Besides, I dont buy tickets, I have a private jet and I own a cruise ship. cool
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by mukina2: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2011
OAM4J:

Caribbeans it is then, We'll spend the day in Jamaica and the Night at Bahamas  kiss
yes sweetie kiss kiss
stop blowing kisses to gestapo angry the handshake wan reach elbow? angry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2011
denzel2009:

^^^^impregnate with my number not me,as I dont like toys. Anyways, stop wrapping your mouth on my name,it's doing me yori-yori.

See what you are missing, and it wasn't only your name i'd have been wrapping my sensuous mouth around tongue Oh well you have yourself to blame for choosing my gsm over me angry

mukina2:

I was thinking of the Caribbeans kiss

I still have the teddy you bought 10 val's ago. we can dash that to her cool

*** faints*** and to think this same OAM4Gestapo used to chase me and toast me for 7 solid years and I used to say no because he was just a common Teacher then embarassed There is a God angry embarassed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by mukina2: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2011
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) / How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.