Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring (15941 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

Nah! u got that wrong, u are not used yet let alone dumpned, don't push it that far.

really?
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by baslone: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

Nah! u got that wrong, [b]u are not used yet [/b]let alone dumpned, don't push it that far.

Warning!! shocked shocked
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2011
baslone:

and who is this intruder? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
baslone:

yup
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
baslone:

Hmmmmmm?
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ultrame(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2011
Happy Overated Valentine Everyone.

Now to business! Gestapo! Your single days are over!  I'm here to sweep you off your feet for good and I've got me a water-tight plan that will not only help me achieve this, but will also rock your socks pants off!  cool

Now, let me lay it to ya.

16:00: THE MASSAGE
First, in preparation for things to come, I’ll give you THE massage. The one you'll never forget in your entire life.

I'll start by slowly running warm water over your body for fifteen good minutes.

Then I’ll give you THE full body Rhassoul mud massage using Morroccan Techniques until all those knotted muscles are all relaxed and soothed.  Then, I’ll rinse off the mud and apply a nourishing balm in long stroking movements until your skin holds enough moisture to start a small rain!

I’ll complete your two-hour special treatment with a relaxing scalp massage. cheesy

18:00: THE DATE
I got you an elegant, sensual, side-cut Sherri Hill dinner gown (of the brightest red) just for tonight.

I did not forget the Christian Loboutin heels and bangle bracelets to complete your already amazing get-up.

Slip perfectly into your fashion-statement-making clothing, step out in your radiant skin and look like the beautiful princess that you are. I’ll be waiting outside in our chauffeur-driven limousine (hired of course).

Once we get to your favorite location,  if you’ll let me, I’ll treat you to an assortment of wines and meals of your choice (ANYTHING you want my lady, no holds barred!) while we talk about life, love and sex amidst palpable sexual energy.  

21:00 –TDB: THE KOKO

When we’ve had enough lobsters and oysters, and the restaurant starts to get smaller, it’s time to go.

We go to your place or mine (with your permission of course) and its time to slowly let out the sexual energy we’ve kept politely repressed for the better part of the night.
But because it’s a private matter between you and me, I’ll not disclose here the very slow but passionate business that will transpire between 22:00 and 06:45.

Get ready for your massage dear, the clock is ticking . . .
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ultrame(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2011
Less than an hour to go Gestapo! We don't have all day.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by tigerpaws(f): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2011
passing . . .
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
tigerpaws:

passing . . .

Hmmmmm. , grin grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by tigerpaws(f): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2011

grin   grin

cool
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Odunnu: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2011
Hmm bro! You found yourself a girl. Yipeee!
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by tigerpaws(f): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ultrame:

Less than an hour to go Gestapo! We don't have all day.

I hate to tell you this!  embarassed  She's on a date with another  tongue   tongue   tongue
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by tigerpaws(f): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2011
Odunnu:

Hmm bro! You found yourself a girl. Yipeee!

hmmmmmm

No comment! angry angry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ultrame(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
tigerpaws:

I hate to tell you this! embarassed She's on a date with another tongue tongue tongue

^^^ Mogbe!

But its not too late to call it off with the other guy is it?
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by baslone: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

and who is this intruder? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Intruder?? shocked shocked shocked

Okay O!
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by tigerpaws(f): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ultrame:

^^^ Mogbe!

But its not too late to call it off with the other guy is it?

How big are you?
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ultrame(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2011
tigerpaws:

How big are you?

Now that you metion it, I believe I'm well hung. (At least that's the general opinion).

Where's this going? are u intrested?
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by tigerpaws(f): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ultrame:

Now that you metion it, I believe I'm well hung. (At least that's the general opinion).

hmmmm. . . . . Pictures please! grin grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ultrame(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2011
tigerpaws:

hmmmm. . . . . Pictures please! grin grin

LWBMB. You're kidding right? Take off your scammer 'slideshow' signature first, then we can talk. Who knows, I may even let u have a peek at the real thing - primary school style. wink
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by wendybaby(f): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
ok then, we r waiting undecided
seeing is believing shocked
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2011
I hate to feel smug but by now I should have at least 6,000 engagement rings, marriage proposals, chocolates, flowers, romantic trips to Milan, Dubai, Paris, etc, by now, yippee cheesy

Will be back, off to go and read the thread and come back and gloat and rub it in some people's face that I am the hottest and flyest Queen Bee on the block cheesy

(Mukina and OAM4J are you jealous yet angry )
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked Huh shocked What angry Nothing, not even one bloody single rose or a half-eaten chocolate cry cry cry But, but, but, my BB is on, my GSM is on, my Thuraya is on, my skype, YIM, AOL, MSN, facebook, etc is on and my status is available so why haven't I gotten just one look in cry cry cry

What is this I see shocked No wonder I got nothing so far angry angry angry

Foyeks has just been swept off her feet by this sexy adonis Justwise angry angry angry

Tigerpaws is just agreeing to Ultrame's ultra suave sexy move and they are just finalising there plan to fly her to Paris the City of love angry angry angry

Ladies I can't be mad at you right now, so spill your secret, is it the special powder you used or Baba Dibia embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Atreides:

*strolls in* I think i like it here. .

Any Brethren for this Sisthren? embarassed Like your younger Brother embarassed There is nothing in Nigeria like age of consent right tongue cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ultrame(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2011
gestapo:

Tigerpaws is just agreeing to Ultrame's ultra suave sexy move and they are just finalising there plan to fly her to Paris the City of love angry angry angry

Gestapo cut me some slack! i was all yours (heck! i even had a masterplan) before "cougarpaws" strolled in and spilled the beans on your prior engagement with some other dude.

Now that she's checking me out and all that, what's a man to do?
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
gestapo:

shocked shocked shocked Huh shocked What angry Nothing, not even one bloody single rose or a half-eaten chocolate cry cry cry But, but, but, my BB is on, my GSM is on, my Thuraya is on, my skype, YIM, AOL, MSN, facebook, etc is on and my status is available so why haven't I gotten just one look in cry cry cry

What is this I see shocked No wonder I got nothing so far angry angry angry

[b]Foyeks has just been swept off her feet by this sexy adonis Justwise angry angry angry[/b]Tigerpaws is just agreeing to Ultrame's ultra suave sexy move and they are just finalising there plan to fly her to Paris the City of love angry angry angry

Ladies I can't be mad at you right now, so spill your secret, is it the special powder you used or Baba Dibia embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Any Brethren for this Sisthren? embarassed Like your younger Brother embarassed There is nothing in Nigeria like age of consent right tongue cheesy
I'm not sure that was successful grin grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by OAM4J: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2011
gestapo:

(Mukina and OAM4J are you jealous yet angry )

Pls call back on February 15th, Thanks.

Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2011
OAM4J:

Pls call back on February 15th, Thanks.

wat room number, so that i can come peep how daddy and mummy always do it(can learn some lessons while peeping u know daddy)
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by OAM4J: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

wat room number, so that i can come peep how daddy and mummy always do it(can learn some lessons while peeping u know daddy)

[img]http://afraraymond.files./2010/10/shhh.jpg?w=640&h=300[/img]
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by mukina2: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2011
my love kiss kiss kiss

leave them jor lets go continue kiss kiss
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

Yea, do that, we will put it into good use pretty soon. grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2011
OAM4J:

[img]http://afraraymond.files./2010/10/shhh.jpg?w=640&h=300[/img]

why daddy
tot u loved me dearly, am now having a doubting mind of ur undying love for me, your daughter

mukina2:

my love kiss kiss kiss

leave them jor lets go continue kiss kiss

even u too mummy cry cry cry wink wink wink

justwise:

Yea, do that, we will put it into good use pretty soon. grin

with who?pls am outter of your life,
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

why daddy
tot u loved me dearly, am now having a doubting mind of your undying love for me, your daughter

even u too mummy cry cry cry wink wink wink

with who?pls am outter of your life,
Not yet, i'm going to fight for my seed.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ultrame(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2011
tigerpaws:

How big are you?

Mama, are you still intrested in that peepshow? let me know in good time so that we can decide the place and time. We might even throw a "full body massage" somewhere in the mix. Who knows?  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.