Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring (15942 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by r231(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2011
the bestman is still available

but he is about 7ft tall

that why he doesn't have a girl

cus everybody is like a midget beside him grin cheesy cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by OAM4J: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2011
gestapo:

*** faints*** and to think this same OAM4Mukina2 Gestapo used to chase me and toast me for 7 solid years and I used to say no because he was just a common Teacher then embarassed There is a God angry embarassed lipsrsealed cheesy

Really? Anyway, as they say, that is history now.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2011
OAM4J:

Sorry dear. We meant no harm, we are only trying to sympathize with your situation, at least a teddy is better than nothing.

BTW, I have more than enough for anyone to miscalculate. You have no idea what i make in a day.[size=14pt] Besides, I dont buy tickets, I have a private jet and I own a cruise ship[/size]. cool

OAM4Gestapoforever cry cry cry
Darling I can’t explain
Where did we lose our way
Boy it’s drivin’ me insane
And I know I just need one more chance
To prove my love to you
If you come back to me
I’ll gurantee
That I’ll never let you go

Chorus:
Can we go back to the days when our love was strong
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
Can somebody tell me how to get things back they way they use to be
Oh God give me a reason I’m down on bended knee

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by OAM4J: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2011
mukina2:

yes  sweetie kiss kiss
stop blowing kisses to gestapo angry the handshake wan reach elbow? angry

The kiss was for you honney  kiss, was talking to you not gestapo
mukina2:

angry

Dont mind her honey  kiss, Jealousness is a bad thing.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by denzel2009: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2011
Gestapo Gestapo Gesta how many time did I call you?I dont fancy your gsm and there are no holes and mounds on it.Gaddemmit BTW, I have fans here too.

Where are my cougars when you need them-Busy_body and Jennykadry, can the two both of you come to my rescue?
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2011
r231:

the bestman is still available

but he is about 7ft tall

that why he doesn't have a girl

cus everybody is like a midget beside him grin cheesy cheesy

cheesy Yes please, me likey, even if he is just half available, my 3 foot and half share of his body still do me, I'm 5 foot nothing, and at this rate anything is better than Dayokanu or Na2day or Mr 190 or Mr Cork or any of NL's resident ashawos, whom I might have to settle for as time's no longer on my side and i'd soon fall off the hills tongue cheesy

mukina2:

angry

What does OAM4G see in her sef angry So what if she is taller, slimmer, prettier, younger, more respectful, a better cook, etc than me angry angry angry angry

denzel2009:

Gestapo Gestapo Gesta how many time did I call you?I dont fancy your gsm and there are no holes and mounds on it.Gaddemmit BTW, I have fans here too.

Where are my cougars when you need them-Busy_body and Jennykadry, can the two both of you come to my rescue?

I dey suspect you oh, how you take conclude say dem no get hole if you didn't use your probe tongue

shocked Those two shocked Is it that you are drawn to Yabaleft resident girls or they end up there when you are done with them tongue cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Odunnu: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2011
gestapo:

cheesy Yes please, me likey, even if he is just half available, my 3 foot and half share of his body still do me, I'm 5 foot nothing, and at this rate anything is better than Dayokanu or [b]Na2day [/b]or Mr 190 or Mr Cork or any of NL's resident ashawos, whom I might have to settle for as time's no longer on my side and i'd soon fall off the hills tongue cheesy

beggar with choice! And at the bold part,I miss him. Do you have his contacts?
gestapo:

Oh gosh, not another single lady to come and shorten my meagre ration angry I should speak to the Moderators to do something about this, like maybe ban single ladies from posting angry tongue

Dont do this to me o! Please, ejor.
Missy ★ B:

Kai! I fear the gifts men won't go round. Hopefully, more ladies won't come here.  embarassed
we'l need to close the gate!
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Pweety4me(f): 4:23am On Feb 13, 2011
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Osama10(m): 4:31am On Feb 13, 2011
Hmmmn.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2011
Hmmmm. , Hmmmm
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by kemisuga(f): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2011
Hmmmmmmn embarassed
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Kadata(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2011
Osama10 :

Hmmmn.

justwise :

Hmmmm. , Hmmmm

kemisuga :

Hmmmmmmn embarassed

hmmm. . . Hmmm. . .hmmm. . .
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Freesia(f): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
Osama10:

Hmmmn.
justwise:

Hmmmm. , Hmmmm
kemisuga:

Hmmmmmmn embarassed
Kadata:

Hmmmm undecided
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

Osama10:

Hmmmn.
justwise:

Hmmmm. , Hmmmm
kemisuga:

Hmmmmmmn embarassed
Kadata:

Freesia:

Hmmmm undecided

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by bestinlife: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
happy val all
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by bestinlife: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
happy val all  
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2011
putting calls across 2 all my Vals in da office kiss kiss kiss
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

putting calls across 2 all my Vals in da office kiss kiss kiss

Thanks for ur call, did u get mine? grin grin grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

Thanks for your call, did u get mine? grin grin grin

not yet Hun
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Atreides(f): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
*strolls in* I think i like it here. .
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

not yet Hun

Oh!! maybe i ranged a wrong number, whats ur number again? grin grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

Oh!! maybe i ranged a wrong number, whats your number again? grin grin

watdaheck
dont tell me, u dont have my digits anymore

am losing u to her huh

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

watdaheck
dont tell me, u dont have my digits anymore

am losing u to her huh

cry cry cry cry cry

Nah. . u still got the grip on me. tongue tongue
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

Nah. . u still got the grip on me. tongue tongue

thats a big lie Honeypie
just leave me alone now
cry cry cry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

thats a big lie Honeypie
just leave me alone now
cry cry cry

Awwww!!!! tust me, thats the truth
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

Awwww!!!! tust me, thats the truth

trust u? after dumping my digits in d trash bin,
its over btw us, God will provide a berra suitor for moi
cant take this anymore cry cry cry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by denzel2009: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^Your pendants are nice wink
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

trust u? after dumping my digits in d trash bin,
its over btw us, [b]God will provide a berra suitor for moi[/b]cant take this anymore cry cry cry

No, i will be good to you, got the numbers mixed up, don't be in a hurry to end it tongue tongue
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

No, i will be good to you, got the numbers mixed up, don't be in a hurry to end it tongue tongue

got my numbers mixed up?just leave me alone
am fed up with u, i cant take this anymore
this is not your time, remember
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

got my numbers mixed up?just leave me alone
am fed up with u, i cant take this anymore
this is not your time, remember

No, this is my first time,  u gave me the wrong number the first time, remember? Then u decided to give me another one which i misplaced.

Give me another chance, i have changed, i'm a much better person now.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

No, this is my first time,  u gave me the wrong number the first time, remember? Then u decided to give me another one which i misplaced.

Give me another chance, i have changed, i'm a much better person now.

was forewarned never to go out with any nairalander
is my life not in pieces now?where am I gonna start from?
used and dumped now cry cry cry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by justwise(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

was forewarned never to go out with any nairalander
is my life not in pieces now?where am I gonna start from?
used and dumped now cry cry cry

Nah! u got that wrong, u are not used yet let alone dumpned, don't push it that far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.