Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2942 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: .. by Paulscholari(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
By saying hi grin
Keeping it cool why planning for the big move!

3 Likes

Re: .. by cynhamscakes(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's going to be an interesting thread!

1 Like

Re: .. by squash47(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
1. Just keep praying so that he will marry that lady he is cheating with so dat he will stop going outside.

2. Pretend as if u don't know that he is cheating on u. Sometimes, to be happy in life, u have to condition ur mind to accept that everything is alright..

It may surprise you to know that if you report him to anyone or confront him physically, everyone will blame you because in African marriage,a cheating husband is not committing any crime (except he is not taking care of his family very well...then, it becomes a crime.)

What is a sin or crime is for the woman to cheat. It's an abomination for a married woman to cheat on her husband.

My advice is for u to stop suspecting or monitoring anything. Just accept the man the way he is. And focus more on ur children.

Most of our fathers cheated on our mothers yet, our mothers married them for more than 20+ years.

I'm sure your marriage is not upto 20 years. If not, u for don get experience and get used to living with it.

Finally, a husband that cheat is better than d one that will use u and do money ritual.

There are men who use their wives to do money ritual in some part of this country.

2 Likes

Re: .. by OkuFaba(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
So you are asking men to reveal secrets that you would still use against us. My dear, we refuse to talk. May God give you wisdom to handle it

6 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Paulscholari:
By saying hi grin
Keeping it cool why planning for the big move!

What big move?
What if you have kids and you cant just leave
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
There are many options, when your partner is caught in an entanglement.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:
So you are asking men to reveal secrets that you would still use against us. My dear, we refuse to talk. May God give you wisdom to handle it

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dont leave me.
Re: .. by Righteousness89(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
My Beloved Sister, Two Wrongs don't make a Right!

If you wanna Make Him feel so Bad , Show Him Extra Ordinary care and Love.

Let Him know that you are aware of what He is doing but Don't React! Show him Love.

His Conscience will Prick him . He will come to Respect you

3 Likes

Re: .. by usj(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cheating partner, what will I do?
My women wouldn't have the need to cheat on me because I will pay attention to her sexual needs.

Have you ever seen a child that eat 3 time a day begging for food? No, because it just not hungry.

So I will give it to my woman hot hot in bed, just the way she wants it. If my penis is tired and she wants more, I will simply us my finger. I know how my woman rolls on the bed when I'm doing that alone.

Anyway! I don't atract disloyal people, loyalty and trust is want I stand for.

1 Like

Re: .. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Janella29:
I really just want to know.

How do you react to a cheating man that will make him even feel bad. Do you shout at him, threaten to divorce or just keep quiet and keep on like nothing is happening.

Men how would your wife respond to your cheating ways that would make you so terribly afraid?

you divorce the deceitful/unfaithful/untrustworthy RAT... and if you dont, then you only have yourself to blame when he/she does it again and again... sadly, the fact that you ask this question shows us all that you are already hellbent on forgiving the cheater, while there is NOTHING that can scare a cheater since they dont care about you. anyway, goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: .. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
usj:
Cheating partner, what will I do?
My women wouldn't have the need to cheat on me because I will pay attention to her sexual needs.
Have you ever seen a child that eat 3 time a day begging for food? No, because it just not hungry.
So I will give it to my woman hot hot in bed, just the way she wants it. If my penis is tired and she wants more, I will simply us my finger. I know how my woman rolls on the bed when I'm doing that alone.
Anyway! I don't atract disloyal people, loyalty and trust is want I stand for.

if you believe that women solely cheat because of sexual needs then you sir are living in la la land.
here is a simple clue:
- some women/men cheat because they are emotionally lacking
- some women/men cheat because they simply dont love you
- some women cheat because some dude showered them with a better/richer/fancier lifestyle than you offered the babe
- some women cheat because they are tired of the same old sex you have been doing for years together
- some people cheat because they are sick in their head and can never be sexually satisfied (aka nymphos)

there isnt a single reason why people cheat thus the only solution is to get rid of that deceitful/dishonest/untrustworthy/unfaithful person.

8 Likes

Re: .. by merieam16(f): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hw do u react 2 a cheating husband b4 its simply by going about ur daily duties nd routine.

U deny him sex he will cheat d more, u dont give him food he will get elsewhere so...

May God help all women out der trying 2 keep der home

1 Like

Re: .. by LadySarah: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Let Him know that you are aware of what He is doing but Don't React! Show him Love.

Get out!
Someone is cheating then I carry the burden of praying and caring for him. Naso.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
You can't fight physically because he's stronger.

What can you do? Sit him down and talk, talk extensively (no holds barred)

When you do this, if he still cheats, come back for the next advice.
Re: .. by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

grin

squash47:
1. Just keep praying so that he will marry that lady he is cheating with so dat he will stop going outside.

2. Pretend as if u don't know that he is cheating on u. Sometimes, to be happy in life, u have to condition ur mind to accept that everything is alright..

It may surprise you to know that if you report him to anyone or confront him physically, everyone will blame you because in African marriage,a cheating husband is not committing any crime (except he is not taking care of his family very well...then, it becomes a crime.)

What is a sin or crime is for the woman to cheat. It's an abomination for a married woman to cheat on her husband.

My advice is for u to stop suspecting or monitoring anything. Just accept the man the way he is. And focus more on ur children.

Most of our fathers cheated on our mothers yet, our mothers married them for more than 20+ years.

I'm sure your marriage is not upto 20 years. If not, u for don get experience and get used to living with it.

Finally, a husband that cheat is better than d one that will use u and do money ritual.

There are men who use their wives to do money ritual in some part of this country.

The above posts are what you get when a goat asks a yam how to eat a yam well. grin grin grin

Keep it coming.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by baby124: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Use condoms till you have made up your mind to do what you want. Remember you don’t owe a selfish prick your life. He can damage his since his life means nothing, but protect your own life and health fiercely.

If he won’t use condom, run for your life. Too many women have died loving a man that does not love himself not to talk of loving his wife. Too many orphaned and suffering children because of the decisions of a cheat.

4 Likes

Re: .. by Ugaboy: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
-dont attack his side chick
-if you must do that, talk to them with respect and make them understand that he is your husband, no fighting or social harassment
-you must not keep quiet, cus he may belle put another woman outside which u will automatically share a woman with him for live
- not keeping quiet doesnt mean u should be rude, disrespectful or not waking up to your duty as a wife
- tell him how hurting seeing him cheating, make him understand how it keep awake all nite with fears, dont be weak, be bold and outspoken
- surprise him with gift (cus side chicks cant do this, they are afta his pepa) and always ask of hanging out with him outside, eatery, bear parlour, clubbing, parties, cinemas etc by doing this your already sending message to him and side chicks.
gift expresses your love for him, timeout build more bond and togedanes, nt all of u women can make dia husband laugh or keep good conversation wit hm, so dey get it outside. It nt always abt sex, hw well can u prank, play n see to his happiness.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: .. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

[/s]
Re: .. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
squash47:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: .. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ugaboy:
-dont attack his side chick
-if you must do that, talk to them with respect and make them understand that he is your husband, no fighting or social harassment
-you must not keep quiet, cus he may belle put another woman outside which u will automatically share a woman with him for live
- not keeping quiet doesnt mean u should be rude, disrespectful or not waking up to your duty as a wife
- tell him how hurting seeing him cheating, make him understand how it keep awake all nite with fears, dont be weak, be bold and outspoken
[s]- surprise him with gift (cus side chicks cant do this, they are afta his pepa) and always ask of hanging out with him outside, eatery, bear parlour, clubbing, parties, cinemas etc by doing this your already sending message to him and side chicks.
gift expresses your love for him, timeout build more bond and togedanes, nt all of u women can make dia husband laugh or keep good conversation wit hm, so dey get it outside. It nt always abt sex, hw well can u prank, play n see to his happiness.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: .. by Purplekush(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
bukatyne:

grin

the above posts are what you get when a goat asks a yam how to eat a yam well. grin grin grin

Keep it coming.

I done laff tire guy you suppose dey write scripts for cartoon Network grin

btw, the guy na real niggarrr that advice was sooo smooth grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Ningen(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don't see myself ever cheating on my wife but if I'd, the only thing she can do that'll hurt me is to forgive me entirely; and then permit me to go marry the woman I cheated with so that we'll all live together as one family. That would hurt me.
Re: .. by Saintmary(f): 3:20am On Aug 08, 2020
Janella29:

How do you react to a cheating man that will make him even feel bad. Do you shout at him, threaten to divorce or just keep quiet and keep on like nothing is happening.

Men how would your wife respond to your cheating ways that would make you so terribly afraid?

Get evidence of his cheating, concrete evidence, like screenshots, pictures, and physical items.
Buy two big packs of condoms and place them at the most conspicuous place in your bedroom. If he asks, tell him you don't feel safe with him.
You Nigerian women condone cheating husbands.
If your husband can prove in court that you did not complain in court the moment you found out about his cheating, they will assume that you are ok with each instance of the situation. Pele o.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 08, 2020
To maintain your sanity, I'll advise you separate from him. Also to avoid contracting disease from him.

Your life is not tied around him or are you to see him dragging you into the grave and you'll remain there because he's your "husband"....

When you separate, if he still cherishes you, then make him know he has to give up that life style befoyhe can have you back. And dont forget to go for medical test.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:
To maintain your sanity, I'll advise you separate from him. Also to avoid contracting disease from him.

Your life is not tied around him or are you to see him dragging you into the grave and you'll remain there because he's your "husband"....

When you separate, if he still cherishes you, then make him know he has to give up that life style befoyhe can have you back. And dont forget to go for medical test.
while they are seperated, how does she take care of her sexual urge? Abeg complete d advice.
Re: .. by babythug(f): 6:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: .. by Ybaby: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2020
Janella29:

I personally believe in following my man's leadership...

That is I do as he do.

And your hubby has opened up your marriage

So look after your body, dress to kill and get a younger richer version of him and cheat right back....

He should not know you are cheating... your kids need their daddy.

But make sure you get entangled and enjoy your lover.

That way resentment does not build up in you and your kids still have mum and dad intact.

If he has 10 lovers, you have 5. Donot over do it - he is still the leader.

Let him be seeing the smoke but never see the fire that is donot get caught! But he must feel the pain of you dressing up, looking good and going out...knowing your new effort is to impress other men NOT him.

No partner has the monopoly of madness..... this is a good time to check within your friend zone, toasters for who qualifies to rumble in your tumble.

I.e Go and see the pain in Will Smith's face in that entanglement video.... that is how to stop a man from cheating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 08, 2020
If you know he is cheating, don't accept him in your bed, in your body. Cheaters bring STD (Sexually Transmitted Deceases). Specially if you have children, as a mother you don't want to be very sick or die from AIDS and leave your kids without you.
Cheaters (men or women) are irresponsible animals causing big harm to the family and traumatizing kids.

8 Likes

Re: .. by Ybaby: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2020
faceURfront:
while they are seperated, how does she take care of her sexual urge? Abeg complete d advice.

She can have a lover or 2!

Many men are attracted to married women and will woo her with everything. You know that secret lover stuff makes it more steamy.

Some of these men are your friends, your boss, your brother, your father....

There is something about her belonging to you and he stealing from you while you are in the dark.

Married women're in high demand and if a man is foolish enough to leave the door to his marriage open by cheating then ...... won ma do ! Right under his roof, won ma do!

The only solution is to respect your marriage vows. This is 2020 no body is praying about a cheating mate.

Plus she is not a man, women donot have raging uncontrollable sexual urges.

8 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Ybaby:

I personally believe in following my man's leadership...

That is I do as he do.

And your hubby has opened up your marriage

So look after your body, dress to kill and get a younger richer version of him and cheat right back....

He should not know you are cheating... your kids need their daddy.

But make sure you get entangled and enjoy your lover.

That way resentment does not build up in you and your kids still have mum and dad intact.

If he has 10 lovers, you have 5. Donot over do it - he is still the leader.

Let him be seeing the smoke but never see the fire that is donot get caught! But he must feel the pain of you dressing up, looking good and going out...knowing your new effort is to impress other men NOT him.

No partner has the monopoly of madness..... this is a good time to check within your friend zone, toasters for who qualifies to rumble in your tumble.

I.e Go and see the pain in Will Smith's face in that entanglement video.... that is how to stop a man from cheating.

Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guide For Loosing Weight After Pregnancy / Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. / Help Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.