Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2952 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

HI, it seems you have created a profile pretending to be the old chi59... why is that?
Why will I want to do that? I deactivated my 7 year old account due to certain reasons some months ago. Created this one few days ago. Do reply my DM
Re: .. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Why will I want to do that? I deactivated my 7 year old account due to certain reasons some months ago. Created this one few days ago. Do reply my DM

very hard to believe but then again, i dont reply DMs, never have, never will... if you have something to tell/ask me, NL is a great place to do so.
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

very hard to believe but then again, i dont reply DMs, never have, never will... if you have something to tell/ask me, NL is a great place to do so.
Alright, believe whatever you will. Ciao.
Re: .. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
Alright, believe whatever you will. Ciao.

i guess what you had to tell me wasnt that important...

[img]https://media1./images/ff9ec74f688bc52337b00d5ebaa57a05/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i guess what you had to tell me wasnt that important...

[img]https://media1./images/ff9ec74f688bc52337b00d5ebaa57a05/tenor.gif[/img]
Yawns.
Re: .. by bukatyne(f): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
I think a lot of people should read His needs, Her needs.

A very great book for marriage.

The reason a lot of spouses do not change is because the other party is directly/indirectly encouraging their bad behavior.

A man is cheating, you tell the wife to look good, up her prayer game, be better in bed (with protection), be cheerful bla bla and wonder why the average cheating husband would not change.

A wife denies the husband sex and you advise take her out more, date her, do more chores bla bla and wonder why she doesn't change.

An average cheating spouse wants 100% (the 80% you are offering) + (the 20% the lover 'seems' to offer).

When you continue to up that 80%, the cheat is getting the best of both worlds: a wife trying to win him back and a lover trying to displace you/ tickle his fancy.

This is where knowing your leverage comes in.

You withdraw the extras that make up the 80% till that person changes (if you are not inclined to walk out of the marriage).

You don't give a child throwing tantrums more candy nor do you reward the laziest student with accolades else you teach them that to get more candy or accolades, misbehave.

Even God we serve loves everyone (sun and rain shines on everyone) however He has special packages for special people. You will work to retain that special package and when you do wrong, acknowledge and go back to Him.

What should you do for adultery?

First introspection: did you contribute to his adultery? What was the circumstance?

What do you want to do? Second chance? 100th chance? Walk? Cheat back?

Whatever you decide to do, please leave your kids out of it. Don't pour the affection meant for your husband to your kids.... They are designed to be independent and fly out of the nest in due time. Don't pour your life into your kids especially sons and become the third wheel when they get married.

You are to face your husband and you both bring up your kids.

If you cannot face your husband, Biko face yourself.
Re: .. by Ybaby: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Iya mi, se eyi o wa poju bayi henh? Se emi re le gbe ?

grin grin grin grin

Since they are advising her to pray for a cheating mate?
Re: .. by Ybaby: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Elder0001:

My reply depends on the personality of the person I'm replying.
That reply was because of the way that Ybaby behaves on here and the kinda stuff she's always supporting.

So I am the one that makes you not to have sense? I am powerful!!

3 Likes

Re: .. by Ybaby: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
jornwhite:

D hubby is not here nor the one complaining, askin her to pray is not wrong whether gud or bad its left to God to answer buh your advice is quiet misleading n solely in d hands of sum1 fallible.

can your billionaire hubby see your comment n be proud ..stop reasoning like olosho o tii marry

If i say your mum is reasoning like olosho now you will feel bad. grin grin grin
The husband is the olosho in that story... do you know my hubby how do you know what he will proud of or not?

You want to cheat but you don't want to be cheated on.

Respect yourself this evening or else

2 Likes

Re: .. by jornwhite: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ybaby:

If i say your mum is reasoning like olosho now you will feel bad. grin grin grin
The husband is the olosho in that story... do you know my hubby how do you know what he will proud of or not?

You want to cheat but you don't want to be cheated on.

Respect yourself this evening or else

orelse you will cheat with my dad that is the worst you can do after insulting my mom. i don't mind i want rest 4 my mum sef.

Buh wait o !! how did cheating come into the story because it not anywhere in what op narrated
Re: .. by Ybaby: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
jornwhite:

orelse you will cheat with my dad that is the worst you can do after insulting my mom. i don't mind i want rest 4 my mum sef.

Buh wait o !! how did cheating come into the story because it not anywhere in what op narrated

Clean your eyes and get off my mention.

1 Like

Re: .. by jornwhite: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ybaby:

Clean your eyes and get off my mention.

i won't clean my eye n will keep my eye close ... incase you are trying to show me wat ur hubby is tired of. grin tongue
Re: .. by UDUJ(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Janella29:
I really just want to know.

How do you react to a cheating man that will make him even feel bad. Do you shout at him, threaten to divorce or just keep quiet and keep on like nothing is happening.

Men how would your wife respond to your cheating ways that would make you so terribly afraid?

By telling him you know about him cheating, even going as far as showing him the evidence if you have it. Then smiling and continue living your life and behaving as if nothing happened. Continue gisting with him, cooking his meals and being homely.

I swear the guy will run mad with fear and guilt when you behave this way. He will beg you and buy you gifts to beg for your forgiveness and promise never to do it again. Trust me it works. Don't go violent.

Guys will insult me for exposing this secret cheesy

1 Like

Re: .. by mariahAngel(f): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
jornwhite:

Say what now!? shocked
Re: .. by mariahAngel(f): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDUJ:

By telling him you know about him cheating, even going as far as showing him the evidence if you have it. Then smiling and continue living your life and behaving as if nothing happened. Continue gisting with him, cooking his meals and being homely.

I swear the guy will run mad with fear and guilt when you behave this way. He will beg you and buy you gifts to beg for your forgiveness and promise never to do it again. Trust me it works. Don't go violent.

It'll be like heaping a burning coal on him. cheesy

@op, follow this advice
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDUJ:

The cheater is always the cheater. Do you wish to live very unhappy and sick life as a woman and your kids having a very sad mother, maybe even sick with STD? Keep living with the the cheater and damaging your own health while the cheater enjoys his life partying.

If you wish a good, decent life, divorce. He will NOT change. He is damaging your life and health and giving a bad example to your kids.

1 Like

Re: .. by mariahAngel(f): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
SmartKitty:

The cheater is always the cheater. Do you wish to live very unhappy and sick life as a woman and your kids having a very sad mother, maybe even sick with STD? Keep living with the the cheater and damaging your own health while the cheater enjoys his life partying.

If you wish a good, decent life, divorce. He will NOT change. He is damaging your life and health and giving a bad example to your kids.

Living with him doesn't mean sleeping with him of course.
Of course, he has no right to demand sex from her since he's cheating.
People who cheat are dirty contaminated people.

4 Likes

Re: .. by Hathor5(f): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Anything suggested on this thread will only have an impact if the husband still loves his wife.
If he only manages her, she can stand on her head but no amount of acrobatics will move him.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ybaby:

So I am the one that makes you not to have sense? I am powerful!!

If you had any iota of sense or shame you wouldn't be spewing the rubbish you've been spewing on this section.

Lazy bumpkin.
Re: .. by mariahAngel(f): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hathor5:
Anything suggested on this thread will only have an impact if the husband still loves his wife.
If he only manages her, she can stand on her head but no amount of acrobatics will move him.

Even if he doesn't love her, there's always that sense of ownership married men feel towards their wives that'll make them care.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Ybaby: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Elder0001:

If you had any iota of sense or shame you wouldn't be spewing the rubbish you've been spewing on this section.

Lazy bumpkin.

Let thisw be the last time you call me a bumpkin ..... I am a pumpkin!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ybaby:

Let thisw be the last time you call me a bumpkin ..... I am a pumpkin!!! grin grin grin grin

Lazy bumpkin.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Living with him doesn't mean sleeping with him of course.
Of course, he has no right to demand sex from her since he's cheating.
People who cheat are dirty contaminated people.
I prefer to say, girl, leave him and get a life. Living with the cheater it's depressing, traumatizing and being locked up in a sick marriage. The cheated woman deserves to be loved and respected, not wasting her life watching her husband going with other women. Respect yourself and there will be a real man who will really love and respect you.

1 Like

Re: .. by Zeinymira(f): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2020
baby124:
Use condoms till you have made up your mind to do what you want. Remember you don’t owe a selfish prick your life. He can damage his since his life means nothing, but protect your own life and health fiercely.

If he won’t use condom, run for your life. Too many women have died loving a man that does not love himself not to talk of loving his wife. Too many orphaned and suffering children because of the decisions of a cheat.
A great advice.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Lazycyndy(f): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Ybaby:

I personally believe in following my man's leadership...

That is I do as he do.

And your hubby has opened up your marriage

So look after your body, dress to kill and get a younger richer version of him and cheat right back....

He should not know you are cheating... your kids need their daddy.

But make sure you get entangled and enjoy your lover.

That way resentment does not build up in you and your kids still have mum and dad intact.

If he has 10 lovers, you have 5. Donot over do it - he is still the leader.

Let him be seeing the smoke but never see the fire that is donot get caught! But he must feel the pain of you dressing up, looking good and going out...knowing your new effort is to impress other men NOT him.

No partner has the monopoly of madness..... this is a good time to check within your friend zone, toasters for who qualifies to rumble in your tumble.

I.e Go and see the pain in Will Smith's face in that entanglement video.... that is how to stop a man from cheating.

[img]https:///view/back-to-the-future-taking-notes-notes-michael-jfox-im-writing-this-down-gif-16242461.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Beloved Sister, Two Wrongs don't make a Right!

If you wanna Make Him feel so Bad , Show Him Extra Ordinary care and Love.

Let Him know that you are aware of what He is doing but Don't React! Show him Love.

His Conscience will Prick him . He will come to Respect you

And what if it is a woman, just checking the double standard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... / How Else Can A Child Be Punished If Not By Flogging / Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.