Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death (68445 Views)

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by juman(m): 3:20am On Aug 09, 2020
While obasanjo would live forever.
Abi.

Obasanjo that deserve to be in prison for his many infractions.

Nigerian generals - oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Virginnn(f): 3:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
When the Almighty Calls for you, No Police, Army, Navy, Dss or Connect can Stop it!

There is Judge to Be Bribed on that side..

There is No Padi Padi on that side..

There is I am a President or senator or Governor or Chairman on that Side..

It's Either you are Welcome Home or Depart From Mr he That Work Iniquity!

Let's us this Breath that we Have, Wisely!
Let's Surrender to the KING of kings..
Heaven is Real! Hell is Real!
Please read again and edit the post.
There is judge...
There is I am a president...
Thank you.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by delkuf(m): 4:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Virginnn:

There is judge...
Thank you.
You should read again and edit the post. If you didn't get what he was trying to say. He Said there is no judge in heaven that you bribe and there is no president in heaven. Only God and you cannot bribe God.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by InvertedHammer: 4:15am On Aug 09, 2020
engrchykae:
Thus says saint obasanjo.
A man who committed genocide in odi,Zaki biam.
Always forming saint.
Slept with his son's wife.
God have given you a long time to change your ways but you chose to remain adamantly hypocritic.
But the Bible says"for what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he had gained,when God takes away his soul"job 27:27
/
When OBJ dies, write how you feel about him.
Kashamu is dead. So OBJ should be at liberty to express his opinion. Should we crown Kashamu "the Are Ona Kakanfo" because he died? Anyone who doesn't want to be disrespected at death should live an exemplary life. It is pointless playing to emotion.
/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Brushless: 4:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Gracealone:
On this one, OBJ should please keep quiet.

Kashamu had been a 'responsible" and committed member, as well a great financier of PDP before the crisis in Ogun PDP and both men later found themselves pursuing confliting interests. If that did not happen he would have remained in OBJ's good books.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by One4me: 4:32am On Aug 09, 2020
OBJ, just too vindictive for my liking.
He would never let go a score, not even in death!
That is not a value of an elderly.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by andyanders: 4:35am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

I won't be Here Vocing out daily on How you can avoid being there! It's my Love for Humanity that makes do what I do Here!

If Despite all the Hate and Words I get Here, I still Voice out daily, then you should hold yourself Responsible if you Miss Heaven!
On point. It's appointed unto man to live and to die one day. Only grace through Jesus can save us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Unbreakable007: 4:37am On Aug 09, 2020
No peace for the wicked.

Die hard.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by BeardedMeat(m): 4:38am On Aug 09, 2020
searchng4love:
Even in death Baba still had to fire shots
OBJ shaa..
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Gracealone:
On this one, OBJ should please keep quiet.

Kashamu had been a 'responsible" and committed member, as well a great financier of PDP before the crisis in Ogun PDP and both men later found themselves pursuing confliting interests. If that did not happen he would have remained in OBJ's good books.
He has never been in OBJ's good books. Infact during his lifetime OBJ does not want to hear about him. Whenever anyone ask OBJ all he knows about Kashamu, he never shy out to say he is a cocaine dealer, drug trafficker and can never be a friend to him. His outburst at that time triggered EFCC to lay siege on his house. Kashamu till today has never denied allegation his successful Jail break. So get your facts right.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:50am On Aug 09, 2020
So many irresponsible Nigerians are commenting on this thread. It was said that kashamu made a successful Jail break in the US, was involved in drug trafficking and the FBI were on his heels prior before entering politics in Nigeria. His election as a senator gave him immunity from arrest by the FBI and security agencies. Obasanjo only pointed out the failure's in making this man face justice due to the immunity clause and the mistake of the PDP in making this man a flagbearer. Kashamu never denied all the said accusations. Obasanjo before he became president was not known to be fraudulent. But Kashamu was known for that
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Myself2(m): 5:11am On Aug 09, 2020
At times this shameless old man hits unimaginable low levels. Obviously he is rejoicing at the death of Kashamu like he Obasanjo too would not die one day
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Dadaboy: 5:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

I won't be Here Vocing out daily on How you can avoid being there! It's my Love for Humanity that makes do what I do Here!

If Despite all the Hate and Words I get Here, I still Voice out daily, then you should hold yourself Responsible if you Miss Heaven!
You are a very foolish african with no sense at all. Like the mentally enslaved people who always like your senseless comments.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by bejeria101(m): 5:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Una many wey dey there nah. Your turn us loading, abi you go bribe God?
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Righteousness89(m): 5:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Virginnn:

There is judge...
Thank you.
Thanks Sister!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by ejimatic: 6:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Righteousness89(m): 6:01am On Aug 09, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

True that!

Bro. I know you mean there is no Judge over there. Edit that.

Those vultures who are always after your post will be eyeing that. grin

Stay blessed.
Thanks bro..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Buharidgeneral: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Obasanjo is playing God as if he would not die
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by freemi(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
So Obj will escape death? I don't understand this kind message oo
but u undastood d one u said about late CoS
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by erospecial: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Yorubas are the scorpions killing NIGERIA
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Divinesupply: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
How are you even sure heaven exist

is it not PartialiTy letting some people suffer and burn while others enjoy themselves

Hell fire is a choice!
Moreover Hell fire is not the gospel, the gospel is the message of his death, burial and resurrection and Ascension into the immaterial (heaven).
Sin and death are both the general problem of mankind and Jesus paid the price for by himself to redeem man from sin and death and vicariously from Satan.

John 5:24
[24]Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
So what do you believe that Jesus paid for your sins through his death on the cross and gave you life by his resurrection making you righteous and blameless.
That is the salvation plan of God my friend is not by works but by the faith of Jesus Christ.
Therefore it is foolishness to think that when someone dies God caused the death, it is capital ignorance or total illiteracy.
This is so because the reason for the death has been given as covid19 but instead of seeing what was said both so called preachers and unbelievers decided to make God responsible for the death of that Man.

I'll make this clear on this platform for everyone to hear, GOD THE FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST DOES NOT KILL, HE HAS NEVER KILLED AND WILL NEVER KILL!!!

I CAN EXPLAIN THAT SCRIPTURE YOU THINKING OF SO QUOTE ME WITH IT.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Delongss(m): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Lesson for all our leaders including obasanjo himself
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by oladi22: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Obj is talking as if is a saint.
Somebody who abandoned Lagos - ibadan and Lagos - Abeokuta express road just because is claimed his people in South West did not vote for him and People groaning in serious pain while playing d road. Thats really a bitter achievement for government of eight year
The evil u have committed sir, is incomparable.
So stop disturbing anybody with dis your so called comment.
May God forgive d dead
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Mikora: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Nobody can escape death, even obasanjo that is talking will not escape death
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Clothingonline9(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Baba should have just forget
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by bizzibodi(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Obj your time to go to hell is coming mama fela is waiting for U on d way,Odi,zakibiam victims,bola Ige & many others are waiting.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Btruth: 6:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Is Obasanjo in anyway better?

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Pat081: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2020
micfoley:
Baba Iyabo for let this man rest in peace na
lol ,what of that lyabo
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by shafanik: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2020
He never mentioned this until Kashamu took control of Ogun PDP. They always keep the dosier on everyone to use when it becomes convenient for them.

TOPCRUISE:

He has never been in OBJ's good books. Infact during his lifetime OBJ does not want to hear about him. Whenever anyone ask OBJ all he knows about Kashamu, he never shy out to say he is a cocaine dealer, drug trafficker and can never be a friend to him. His outburst at that time triggered EFCC to lay siege on his house. Kashamu till today has never denied allegation his successful Jail break. So get your facts right.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by mu2sa2: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Obj, what's really kashamu's offence? America that'll never hand over it's own citizen to Nigeria for trial no matter what, wanted nigeria to deliver kashamu to them to be tried by some racist judges. Kashamu wisely exercised his rights within the Nigerian law and successfully resisted the attempt to humiliate our dear native land. Yes, the Yankees would have celebrated and mocked the country if they had succeeded in getting a senator of the federal republic handed to them.
Obj the saint! No matter his vile statement Kashamu has died in peace and may God, who forgives as He wills, admit him into the ranks of those who have earned His favour

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Artiiclebeast: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Advocate500:
did u even understand what u wrote?

Nope. Abeg explain am to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.