Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death (68441 Views)

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by guy222: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
When the Almighty Calls for you, No Police, Army, Navy, Dss or Connect can Stop it!

There is No Judge to Be Bribed on that side..

There is No Padi Padi on that side..

There is No I was a President or senator or Governor or Chairman on that Side..

It's Either you are Welcome Home or Depart From Me, you That Work Iniquity!

Let's us use this Breath that we Have Wisely!
Let's Surrender to the KING of kings..
Heaven is Real! Hell is Real!
In as much as i dont like you i envy you because you have never exchange insult for insult, and this alone is making me to have a change of mind about your person. Stay bless

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Covid is real... churches shouldnt reopen yet,
No
They should open.
Even the ones that Labelled it MALARIA should open.
The ones that labelled it 666 or 5G should also open.
It appears they don't know where to channel their prayers...?
.... a serious matter like this and these uneducated pastors are joking with it.
I am more impressed with other religious leaders including the Imams.
They maintained modesty hoping that the pandemic will elude us soon.
We need their prayers more now and not Gimmicks.
But, how can GOD respond to their prayers when most are FAKE...?
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by awuri4: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Why do you blaspheme by quoting what is not in the bible?
engrchykae:
Thus says saint obasanjo.
A man who committed genocide in odi,Zaki biam.
Always forming saint.
Slept with his son's wife.
God have given you a long time to change your ways but you chose to remain adamantly hypocritic.
But the Bible says"for what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he had gained,when God takes away his soul"job 27:27
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by engrchykae(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
When OBJ dies, write how you feel about him.
Kashamu is dead. So OBJ should be at liberty to express his opinion. Should we crown Kashamu "the Are Ona Kakanfo" because he died? Anyone who doesn't want to be disrespected at death should live an exemplary life. It is pointless playing to emotion.
/
both of them are silly people,am not taking side

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by thelegend1(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Will you ever be happy in heaven knowing fully well that your peers and loved ones are burning in hell

Read this again. This person just asked a question that challenges convictions and beliefs.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
When OBJ dies, write how you feel about him.
Kashamu is dead. So OBJ should be at liberty to express his opinion. Should we crown Kashamu "the Are Ona Kakanfo" because he died? Anyone who doesn't want to be disrespected at death should live an exemplary life. It is pointless playing to emotion.
/
May GOD bless You Richly.
I don't know why people suddenly become sympathetic when people die.
DEATH is exactly what awaits every LIVING CREATURE including plants and microorganisms.
We Live only to DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by engrchykae(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2020
awuri4:
Why do you blaspheme by quoting what is not in the bible?
it's job 27:8
Maybe you are the one who have not been reading your Bible.
I quoted off hand and called the wrong verse but the chapter is correct.
You seem to be a pessimist.not able to see good in anything.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by IVORY2009(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
No man lives forever...including you OBJ

nairavsdollars (Male)
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by lamentor78(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2020
I have never seen an American or Briton praise a criminal after his demise only in Nigeria, even abacha is a celeb after the whole wahala of looting the nation treasury after his death he turn to a celebrity.... Honestly we dey craze in this country

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2020
lamentor78:
I have never seen an American or Briton praise a criminal after his demise only in Nigeria, even abacha is a celeb after the whole wahala of looting the nation treasury after his death he turn to a celebrity.... Honestly we dey craze in this country
Real MADNESS my Brother.
We talk as though, when we praise them in death, death will avoid us.
Too many Foolish COWARDS in Nigeria.
.....KASHAMU, a man who raised TOUTS everywhere. Suddenly becoming a saint.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Tobimercy:
He has never been in OBJ's good books. Infact during his lifetime OBJ does not want to hear about him. Whenever anyone ask OBJ all he knows about Kashamu, he never shy out to say he is a cocaine dealer, drug trafficker and can never be a friend to him. His outburst at that time triggered EFCC to lay siege on his house. Kashamu till today has never denied allegation his successful Jail break. So get your facts right.

What you wrote above is far from the truth. I never expected you to join those people who celebrated criminals in their region as heroes but suddenly became apostoles of good morals because of hushpuppy and Woodberry inconclusive trials despite many information and letters from them to FBI.

The person you replied was right.
Obj never had any problem with Kashamu before Ogun State PDP crisis of 2005 to 2007 while Obj was in power which continued after Obj left office. During Jonathan era, Kashamu became very close to Jonathan and was used to make Obj irrelevant in Ogun and South West PDP which ultimately frustrated Obj out of PDP by tearing his PDP membership card in the presence of press men. When Buhari became President, it was Obj who invited US FBI to Nigeria to pick Kashamu which he resisted as a member of the Senate.

Senator Kashamu was a young man when Obj went to prison and unknown to Obj after prison to power until the PDP crisis of Ogun State.

Obj is an old man. He should start to forgive those that offended him because of his children.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by kolade560: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=engrchykae post=92607677]Thus says saint obasanjo.
A man who committed genocide in odi,Zaki biam.
Always forming saint.
Slept with his son's wife.
God have given you a long time to change your ways but you chose to remain adamantly hypocritic.
But the Bible says"for what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he had gained,when God takes away his soul"job 27:27[/quote

Jealousy dey worry u.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by erumena(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
How are you even sure heaven exist

is it not PartialiTy letting some people suffer and burn while others enjoy themselves

Heaven or hell, it's your choice, God is not partial.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by gafaardy(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
I wonder if Baba is immortal!
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by adabaraabdul: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I wish Obasanjo was sincere with this content in this letter and make the restitution before he died. OBJ also isn’t holy.

As Buruji could not escape death, Obj also will answer the call to earthly exit one day
I am very sure Obasanjo Is very much in touch with that reality that we are here today and gone tommorrow but nevertheless he wanted to make his point. I don't think it was ever about paying respect to the dead, he was just making a point about the person of the late man.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by engrchykae(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=kolade560 post=92616763][/quote]what is there to be jealous in the orang utan of ota?
His depraved soul?
His bloodstained hands?
In his next life,nature won't allow him to be a human.
He will go back to his natural family,the apes.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by DarkJeddi(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Realdeals:
Blunt and straight to the point
All Soul Shall Thirst Death..
Obasanjo should shut up,he no holy pass.. angry
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by DarkJeddi(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2020
adabaraabdul:
I am very sure Obasanjo Is very much in touch with that reality that we are here today and gone tommorrow but nevertheless he wanted to make his point. I don't think it was ever about paying respect to the dead, he was just making a point about the person of the late man.
Obasanjo has always been a vindictive old man..
He should spare us his hypocrisy,left to him he would still be ruling the country up till now..
Shameless old man..
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by joefelin2345: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Tobimercy:
He has never been in OBJ's good books. Infact during his lifetime OBJ does not want to hear about him. Whenever anyone ask OBJ all he knows about Kashamu, he never shy out to say he is a cocaine dealer, drug trafficker and can never be a friend to him. His outburst at that time triggered EFCC to lay siege on his house. Kashamu till today has never denied allegation his successful Jail break. So get your facts right.
Which facts are you talking about our dear angel. 'As for the dead so says a Roman injunction, say nothing but good'. Even if he was a drug Baron, his Obj hands also clean?: If God decides to nark iniquities of everyone, who will escape including me? But we are saved by His grace thru the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. Be guided pls.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Tzar(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:
Hian. undecided

Agba ki n se oro bi ewe..
You forget that a characteristic of an Agba is that they say the truth so that others can learn. We need to stop managing the truth ... that's why evil continue to flourish amongst Nigerians.
OBJ should also remember that one day people will talk about his deeds when he dies.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by helinues: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Tzar:
You forget that a characteristic of an Agba is that they say the truth so that others can learn. We need to stop managing the truth ... that's why evil continue to flourish amongst Nigerians.
OBJ should also remember that one day people will talk about is deeds when he dies.

And is the message even useful at this moment when his family are still mourning..

That was a reckless statement from OBJ
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2020
erumena:

Heaven or hell, it's your choice, God is not partial.
If it's based on that then everybody will choose heaven nobody chooses to suffer or burn in hell
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Yankee101:
It's the same context as saying boko haram should be released back to society. You think that's ok?

Even the boko haram by islamic standards have not done anything wrong undecided the boko haram believes that by killing infidels they will secure a place in paradise. You see what maybe wrong to you may be right to another person undecided
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Toks2008:

Their memory will be wiped out from your mind and you will only remember the ones you see in heaven.

Strange but true.
how did you know all this Have you been to heaven before
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by joefelin2345: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Otito oro ni baba yen so.
Otito Wo lon so?. Egbenu yin soun eyin agbaya onijekuje. Ibiti Nigeria papa julo Ile Yoruba was bayi, Obj lowo nibe.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by freetheking: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Will you ever be happy in heaven knowing fully well that your peers and loved ones are burning in hell
Whatsoever a man sow,the same shall he reap.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by aspiring44: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

I won't be Here Vocing out daily on How you can avoid being there! It's my Love for Humanity that makes me do what I do Here!

If Despite all the Hate and Words I get Here, I still Voice out daily, then you should hold yourself Responsible if you Miss Heaven!

Keep the fire burning. A personal encounter with Jesus is the best conviction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by ramatintin(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
When the Almighty Calls for you, No Police, Army, Navy, Airforce,Dss or Connect can Stop it!

what is the guarantee you will make heaven yourself?
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by ademola1580: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
When the Almighty Calls for you, No Police, Army, Navy, Airforce,Dss or Connect can Stop it!

go preach for buruji kashamu na
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by kolade560: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2020
engrchykae:
what is there to be jealous in the orang utan of ota?
His depraved soul?
His bloodstained hands?
In his next life,nature won't allow him to be a human.
He will go back to his natural family,the apes.
He is greater than all your family combined from first generation to the last.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Asianjollof007: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2020
joefelin2345:
Otito Wo lon so?. Egbenu yin soun eyin agbaya onijekuje. Ibiti Nigeria papa julo Ile Yoruba was bayi, Obj lowo nibe.

Baba, oro yi o f'aja rara. Edakun e gbomi ye o, otito oro ni baba iyabo so yen. Sugbon, onikaluku abiti e lara, iwa owo OBJ naa o da, eniyan buruku ni ohun na. Alaafia fun yin o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.