Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death (68443 Views)

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Yankee101: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Nah, they have, by Islamic standards

99% of their current victims are muslims

XXXXTENTACION:
Even the boko haram by islamic standards have not done anything wrong undecided the boko haram believes that by killing infidels they will secure a place in paradise. You see what maybe wrong to you may be right to another person undecided
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by gbishman: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Obasanjo has always seen himself as a saint, this is a very myopic quality of a leader.
Baruje was not a saint also but no competent court of ever convicted him of any misdemeanor.
Obasanjo is suppose to be crimes against humanity in his slaughter rampage in Odi.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Prophet777: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
FROM THE ARCHIVES- Buruji Kashamu on OBJ

First, it is now clear to all and sundry that why I have become the target of Obasanjo’s wicked campaign of calumny and blackmail is his perceived loss of political relevance in Ogun State and the South West. In his 18-page satanic letter to President Goodluck Jonathan, I was the other person – indeed the only one (after the President) – that he singled out for his venomous attack. But if the truth be told, I am not the architect of whatever political woes that he is suffering today. Like David, I am just a tool in the hands of the almighty Allah Subhana wa tala. I am too small to confront a Goliath like him but for the almighty Allah who is the supporter of the suppressed and oppressed.

In his usual hypocritical manner, he talked about not being able to work with me because of his principles and decency. But the questions Nigerians should ask him are: where were these principles when he used me to fight Gbenga Daniel? Where was his self-righteousness when I took the party structure from Daniel and handed it to Obasanjo? Where was his decency when he brought Gen. Adetunji Olurin to me and asked that I should roll my structure behind his governorship ambition? Where was his morality when he introduced me to South West PDP leaders like Engr. Segun Oni, Navy Capt. Caleb Olubolade (rtd) and a host of others? Where was his discipline when he hosted me severally in his Hilltop mansion, taking me into his bedroom and innermost recesses? Where was his decency when he accepted donations from me to his church and other concerns? Where was his gumption when he mounted the rostrum to sing my praises, praying for me as he did in May 2010 during a reception for the former Minister of Commerce and Industry, Senator Jubril Martins-Kuye? I can go on and on!"
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by kareemkamil(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Innocent OBJ
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by engrchykae(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
kolade560:

He is greater than all your family combined from first generation to the last.
he is greater in perpetrating evil.
Sleeping with his son's wife.
Obasanjo represents everything evil.
The fact he is your hero shows who you are.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Blankstare(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is too much Baba...

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by ensamy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
R.I.P but go and face your charges before God....
Debt must be paid in full wether in life or in death. shocked shocked shocked shocked One can escape the justice of men but not of God. Either chose the torment of men here on earth or chose the torment of Satan in hell after death.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by KOE1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
The Dead Cant Revenge But Death Do!
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
freetheking:
Whatsoever a man sow,the same shall he reap.
cry
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yankee101:
Nah, they have, by Islamic standards
99% of their current victims are muslims
And how were you able to get these stats
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by afesco: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
What us focus on d message n not d messenger because what OBJ said is d truth.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Buffalo2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
micfoley:
Baba Iyabo for let this man rest in peace na
grin
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Isn't that the reason he is relentless in warning you all so as not to go to hell?
XXXXTENTACION:
Will you ever be happy in heaven knowing fully well that your peers and loved ones are burning in hell
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
It's a matter of choice.

You are to make decision on where you will want to end up, heaven or hell.
XXXXTENTACION:
How are you even sure heaven exist

is it not PartialiTy letting some people suffer and burn while others enjoy themselves
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bodydialect57:
It's a matter of choice.

You are to make decision on where you will want to end up, heaven or hell.
If its based on choice typically everyone would choose heaven regardless of what you were on earth undecided
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Chirowman(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
life is vanity upon vanity
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Virginnn(f): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
delkuf:
You should read again and edit the post. If you didn't get what he was trying to say. He Said there is no judge in heaven that you bribe and there is no president in heaven. Only God and you cannot bribe God.
I perfectly understood what he meant.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
The good choice you can make is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. This decision will guarantee you a place in heaven eventually. If you refuse His free gift of salvation, sorry bro, the destination is gonna be hell!

Choosing heaven by mere mouth here on earth without accepting the free salvation through Jesus Christ will not guarantee you a placement there in heaven.

I know of a common mantra," if wishes were horses, beggars will ride"
XXXXTENTACION:
If its based on choice typically everyone would choose heaven regardless of what you were on earth undecided
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by aujile(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
How are you even sure heaven exist

is it not PartialiTy letting some people suffer and burn while others enjoy themselves
It's not partiality because everyone is given the chance to accept Jesus Christ now and that time is running out so fast.
And for those thinking it's a mere talk, please have a rethink because everything Jesus said is already happening and the prophecy of Daniel has been happening exactly the way it was prophesied.

Now is the time to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Yankee101: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Read the word initially

Churches were the original targets. Basically No churches left standing in the interior. Southerners have moved back home or to the capital.

Borno State is essentially a hausa state (Hausa bakwai, banza bakwai, find out the meaning and history to understand better) except for the state capital which dosent get as attacked as the Chad region.

Next question.

XXXXTENTACION:
And how were you able to get these stats
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
aujile:

It's not partiality because everyone is given the chance to accept Jesus Christ now and that time is running out so fast.
And for those thinking it's a mere talk, please have a rethink because everything Jesus said is already happening and the prophecy of Daniel has been happening exactly the way it was prophesied.

Now is the time to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior.
Every one does not have thesame chances. You follow jesus because you were born into a christian society undecided take for example people born into atheist countries like china and north korea who has not even heard anything about jesus before cry by christian standards these people will be innocently condemned to hell over something they know nothing about
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bodydialect57:
The good choice you can make is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. This decision will guarantee you a place in heaven eventually. If you refuse His free gift of salvation, sorry bro, the destination is gonna be hell!

Choosing heaven by mere mouth here on earth without accepting the free salvation through Jesus Christ will not guarantee you a placement there in heaven.

I know of a common mantra," if wishes were horses, beggars will ride"
From your statement you have just portrayed jesus as a diCtator you either follow him or you get burned in hell undecided

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yankee101:
Read the word initially

Churches were the original targets. Basically No churches left standing in the interior. Southerners have moved back home or to the capital.

Borno State is essentially a hausa state (Hausa bakwai, banza bakwai, find out the meaning and history to understand better) except for the state capital which dosent get as attacked as the Chad region.

Next question.

no more questions undecided i leave you with your opinion cool
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by DelphiOracle(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
haffaze777:
Saint Obasanjo has spoken;Dyeyenatu
he is not a saint. He just spoke the truth.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by DelphiOracle(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I wish Obasanjo was sincere with this content in this letter and make the restitution before he died. OBJ also isn’t holy.

As Buruji could not escape death, Obj also will answer the call to earthly exit one day
yes he knows that already. That's why he is saying it point blank. Take it or u leave it
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by nokingasgod: 6:08am On Aug 10, 2020
The pot calling the kettle black. Never ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee...
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by basadenet: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Obj is not a saint and worst more than Late Kashamu. Buruji is a philanthropist of note, while obj is never.
Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
You are the one that has shown from your response that your heart is not humble enough to receive God's free offer of salvation. For how long will you halt between two opinions? You of course know that heaven and hell are both real. You have been shown the way, the choice is yours bro.
XXXXTENTACION:
From your statement you have just portrayed jesus as a diCtator you either follow him or you get burned in hell undecided

Re: Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death by XXXXTENTACION: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bodydialect57:
You are the one that has shown from your response that your heart is not humble enough to receive God's free offer of salvation. For how long will you halt between two opinions? You of course know that heaven and hell are both real. You have been shown the way, the choice is yours bro.
Well i don't believe those heaven and hell folk tales. They are just stories used to frighten christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.