Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left (5287 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Admin please move this to front page. My elder sister came to my house this evening, we began to gist and tell stories and so one story led to another. She began to tell us the story about her boss's house help that started staying with them since she was eight years old, and now she's nineteen yrs old. My sister's boss is a working class lady . Her boss's husband and her children became so close to the house help that the man can not stay in a day without him mentioning her name first thing in the morning by calling her to come and prepare his tea. The children are so close and fond of her , to the extent that she takes most decisions in the house even when her decisions goes contrary to her Madam's own, the madam has tried serveraly to send her back to her house but her husband refused. To cut the story short, something happened BTW her and her boss's husband that the man slapped her , and she angrily left the house and went back to her father's house. When her boss's husband was informed that she angrily left the house , the man had shoke , the children doesn't sleep any longer at night , they always cry because the want her back to the house. Everyone is calling her on phone to come back including her madam because of her children and husband But she refused. Now I told my sister that her boss failed in her marriage.
For her children to become so close to the house help even her husband is because she didn't show them love and affection they way she should, Boom that was it , my sister became offended and said why should I say such a thing. Infact it has resulted into something very serious, for she now see herself In it because she is also a working class. But I never had her in mind when I said that. Please I want to know if I said something WRONG . Some bitter decisions have been made by her towards me and I have received a call from a family member because of this .THANK YOU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by Kissiemu(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
They are coming

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by Brunosamel(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Quite unfortunate, this one is strong for me.... let the gurus take over from here grin

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by Oluromantic: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Your sister is worse than her boss. Apart from being like her boss, she's easily influenced by people's opinions and has issues admitting the truth. These can scatter marriage faster than househelp.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by SirIconR(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
The Man's wife has failed in her roles as the mother of the house.... I advice the Woman to create much time for her family.... And they should learn to move on as a family without the house help to avoid stories that touches....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 12:05am On Aug 10, 2020
SirIconR:
The Man's wife has failed in her roles as the mother of the house.... I advice the Woman to create much time for her family.... And they should learn to move on as a family without the house help to avoid stories that touches....
I said the same thing but my sister picked offence.

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Oluromantic:
Your sister is worse than her boss. Apart from being like her boss, she's easily influenced by people's opinions and has issues admitting the truth. These can scatter marriage faster than househelp.
dear, I really don't know what to say
Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by Mercykayy(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2020
You said nothing wrong dear... I would have said the same as well... The woman is def at fault here... she left the care of her family to an house help which I think is very bad.

4 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Mercykayy:
You said nothing wrong dear... I would have said the same as well... The woman is def at fault here... she left the care of her family to an house help which I think is very bad.
Thank you so much, I wanted to know if I am the only one that See's things the way I saw it here. thanks
Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2020
you call the husband , sit him down and ask him to choose between wifey/family and that househelp.... EOD!!!

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 12:50am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you call the husband , sit him down and ask him to choose between wifey/family and that househelp.... EOD!!!
nobody is choosing anyone, it's just to know the truth
Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:55am On Aug 10, 2020
pri4life:
nobody is choosing anyone, it's just to know the truth

what truth...?! that they care more about the househelp than you?! you already know that na! so you can live with that fact OR get rid of the househelp ....choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 12:59am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what truth...?! that they care more about the househelp than you?! you already know that na! so you can live with that fact OR get rid of the househelp ....choice is yours!
thanks, but I am not in the picture here. Please scroll up and read again.

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:06am On Aug 10, 2020
pri4life:
thanks, but I am not in the picture here. Please scroll up and read again.

you, your boss husband, father xmas, "your friend", the "neighbor".... same thing.

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by BarrElChapo(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Will this make FP ? undecided
Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by padi94(m): 1:30am On Aug 10, 2020
You rubbished her way of life... she is angry with you cos she knows you are saying the truth

3 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by Carlmax(m): 4:02am On Aug 10, 2020
If a child lived with me for 11 years, mehn she definitely is unofficially adopted. The woman failed to take her for more than a help even after 11 years, while to the kids and the husband she is family.

4 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by femi4: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Wicked househelp, removing people's heart anyhow.

Don't mind me, you did well. Truth is bitter to swallow at times. She ll appreciate your blunt advice in the nearest future

4 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2020
padi94:
You rubbished her way of life... she is angry with you cos she knows you are saying the truth
thank u dear
Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by Jack005(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2020
The house help fit don give the man and his kids some thing chop for them to love her exceptionally. Op you did nothing wrong by the way.

4 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 6:37am On Aug 10, 2020
femi4:
Wicked househelp, removing people's heart anyhow.

Don't mind me, you did well. Truth is bitter to swallow at times. She ll appreciate your blunt advice in the nearest future
I pray she does, thank you
Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Jack005:
The house help fit don give the man and his kids some thing chop for them to love her exceptionally. Op you did nothing wrong by the way.
Thank u dear.
Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by illicit(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Ur sister sef

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2020
illicit:
Ur sister sef

my dear, just received a call from my mum that I should call my sister and apologize to her. Hmmmm
Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by illicit(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2020
pri4life:
my dear, just received a call from my mum that I should call my sister and apologize to her. Hmmmm

hmmm well that's d usual thing that mum's say.

Adults always need to be apologised to even when the are clearly wrong.

Well, do it.

Next time just keep ur observation to urself

When people talk to me sometimes about their problem or friends problem, I just sigh hmmmm!

3 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by majilore(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Hmmm this is the effect of weed. Can't you be sane and reasonable ones in your life. Stop displaying your madness and stupidity publicly.

2 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2020
illicit:

Well, do it.

When people talk to me sometimes about their problem or friends problem, I just sigh hmmmm!
she drops her children in my house since covid started, and this morning my mum said she and her husband have made arrangements on where they will be keeping them for now. I am just disappointed in my elder sister's actions

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2020
majilore:

Hmmm this is the effect of weed. Can't you be sane and reasonable ones in your life. Stop displaying your madness and stupidity publicly.
I wonder

1 Like

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by astonished: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2020
illicit:

Well, do it.

The bolded is what I hate to hear, say what? Nobody is immune from wrong doing, stupidly or bad behaviour in respective of age, and you claim the younger one should apologize for wrong of elder.
This is nonsense

3 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by Rickmann: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2020
pri4life:
Admin please move this to front page. My elder sister came to my house this evening, we began to gist and tell stories and so one story led to another. She began to tell us the story about her boss's house help that started staying with them since she was eight years old, and now she's nineteen yrs old. My sister's boss is a working class lady . Her boss's husband and her children became so close to the house help that the man can not stay in a day without him mentioning her name first thing in the morning by calling her to come and prepare his tea. The children are so close and fond of her , to the extent that she takes most decisions in the house even when her decisions goes contrary to her Madam's own, the madam has tried serveraly to send her back to her house but her husband refused. To cut the story short, something happened BTW her and her boss's husband that the man slapped her , and she angrily left the house and went back to her father's house. When her boss's husband was informed that she angrily left the house , the man had shoke , the children doesn't sleep any longer at night , they always cry because the want her back to the house. Everyone is calling her on phone to come back including her madam because of her children and husband But she refused. Now I told my sister that her boss failed in her marriage.
For her children to become so close to the house help even her husband is because she didn't show them love and affection they way she should, Boom that was it , my sister became offended and said why should I say such a thing. Infact it has resulted into something very serious, for she now see herself In it because she is also a working class. But I never had her in mind when I said that. Please I want to know if I said something WRONG . Some bitter decisions have been made by her towards me and I have received a call from a family member because of this .THANK YOU.

The truth is bitter.. and trust me, u subconsciously hit her real hard with that comment...u spoke well bro.

5 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by astonished: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
pri4life:
she drops her children in my house since covid started, and this morning my mum said she and her husband have made arrangements on where they will be keeping them for now. I am just disappointed in my elder sister's actions

Your sister is worst than her boss you narrated above.

If I were you and I don't depend on the sister for anything, I will bone her and forget about her even for many years, until she comes back to her sense. I will never apologize to her even if family beg me. If truly your conscience told you you haven't done anything wrong.

That your sister is evil, veageance. I hate people like that, just because of small things

5 Likes

Re: House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left by pri4life(f): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2020
astonished:

The bolded is what I hate to hear, say what? Nobody is immune from wrong doing, stupidly or bad behaviour in respective of age, and you claim the younger one should apologize for wrong of elder.
This is nonsense
I told my mum over my dead body will I do that. Never apologize for saying the truth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Etiko Shutdown Social Media With These Sexy Photos / Successful Woman, No Husband / What Will You Do If You See This (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.