Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,711 members, 7,844,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist (2632 Views)

Guys, Gist Us. / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist by Agent008(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
(I never thought I was gonna do this)

In line with the topic of the thread; I did have a swell valentine. One of the best I dare say.
I broke up with my girl of three years two months ago due to mutual consent (as there were unreconcilable differences) and I met this beautiful bombshell a month ago.

She sure knows how to work an agent into submission. I've always maitained a "no sex" kind of relationships but this girl took me to the cleaners and back! She put my legendary self control to the extreme test and , and, shocked
Re: Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

What does the word mean to you?
To us it means  . . the main or general meaning of a piece of writing, a speech or a conversation,( to gist = understand) the gist of an argument.

it means the same to me i.e the main point of a subject

but the way you use it in context is wrong i.e i have read some people using it this way, GISTING or this This thread is specially opened for us to jist about our experiences either good, bad or worse,
Re: Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist by yiboboy: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ topic:

Val's day was indeed bizzare in PH. My madam dey Lag, so I decided to ride solo and hook up with my boys, had a taste of what was to come @ GRA junction, was stuck in hold up from 11:30-12:15 am (the hold-up continued till 3:00 am).

Come and see toddlers @ Genesis cinema in the wee hrs of the morning! Anyways, I soon left and we hit the club from Halloween to Temptation, Angies. . . u name it, everywhere was crazy.

After getting skunk drunk and kissing several peeps cars, our convoy finally made it 2 Wine bar, seems it was the only joint with a semblance of sanity in all of PH yesternight. Timaya even came in for a drink after performing @ polo club.

We headed back to Angies and picked some girls to wind it all up. . . . fingers crossed till the next Val. . . sighs out of pure exhaustion
Re: Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist by iyatrustee(f): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^So you ended up cheating on ur madam rite? angry angry angry
Re: Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist by Agent008(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
Well, technically, he did not say what they did to the girls they picked up.
But it will be a shame that he went wild just because his 'Madam' was not around.
Re: Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist by yiboboy: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^So you ended up cheating on your madam rite? angry angry angry

Madam mindreader/seer, were u there when the deed was done, abi hw u take know?

Agent 008:

Well, technically, he did not say what they did to the girls they picked up.

Truly the uttering of a covert agent! cool

Agent 008:

But it will be a shame that he went wild just because his 'Madam' was not around.

Erm, I nor too understand grammar, werrin this one mean grin tongue
Re: Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist by Agent008(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2011
yiboboy:

Truly the uttering of a covert agent! cool

Thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? / How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend / Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.