Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend (2622 Views)

The Reply I Got When I Jokingly Told A Female Friend I Was Gonna Take Her Out. / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by azeerellaz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
She has been my good friend but we both knew nothing about our relationship levels. Although she has shown her likeness in me but i dont want to mistake it for something else rather i see it as normal likeness in just friends, i do like her myself but i dont want to loose my friendship with cuz my approach to her might either make me loose her as a friend or make her my girl. I dont even know how to tell her i would love to be more than a friend. Please help me out.
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by Sijo01(f): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
go ahead & share your feelings wif her. dere is no harm in trying. good luck.
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by claremont(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
I think most guys have been in this situation at least once in their life time. @OP: Simply speak your mind to her, she will either say a simple Yes or No, no big deal! cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by Andrew3(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hitlers plan to attack was either going to make him win or get killed smiley smiley

get ready for one.
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by MMM2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
op
just buy flower & condom 4 her she will understand what u want angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by Dsage1: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2011
@op,why ar u afraid of loosing frdship wit her?u must b a very gentle boy if not u shud ve let her kno by ur action.But if u sti afraid,use dis style(hold her hand,looks deep into her eye& ask her wat she thought cud strenght ur frndship&dat she's precious to u)blif me,she wi undersnd wer u're going.
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by Pweety4me(f): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
^Lol

@OP Do YOU 'LOVE' HER?
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by Flashaldrin(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lol @ ophow old are you
i'm in interested in the answer too. Wait for cuddlemii to give you d best ans.
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by Airtimex(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2011
opportunity comes but once, this is your opportunity to claim her if she is yours but if in the process of trying you loose her friendship don't worry sm body more deserving must surly come your way just get ready to shoot.

it pains when i see my fellow guyz suffer because of women, in my case i would have nailed her without even asking her out. grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by 2goodbobo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2011
@poster, the truth is if you dont tell her,she might never know you have feelings for her.take the bold step and let her know.who knows,she might be having thesame feelings for you too but might be waiting for you to break the ice.better do it fast else someone that doesn't have true feelings for her may come and wisk her away.
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by MrsChima(f): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
Please follow these steps and you should have at least 50% chance of success. 

1.  Take a good hot bath and wash those nuts/toto. 
2.  Iron your clothes and lotion your body.
3.   Get dress and comb your hair (if you have some)
4.  Avoid any food that leave residual smell of any kind
5.  Go to the place of choice where the person is at the time
6.  Refrain from passing gas or belching and take a deep breath
7.  Walk up to the person and open your mouth
8.  Utter these exact words, "I want to be more than just friends.  Are you interested in taking the friendship to the next level?" 
9.   Blink your eyes three times in slow motion so the person know you are still alive
10. Wait for the answer and GOOD LUCK.
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
Gbam!!!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
I was once in this kind of situation, just express yourself to her, believe me she might av been waiting 4 u to pop d question, if she like u as a friend,she won't want to loose u as a friend even if she does nt date u,
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by suolboy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
I have been in that position b4. I called d girl and i told her i love her and i will like to be her guy. She answered me without wasting of time since we knew one another for long. So i urge u to ask her out and let her know how u fill for her. Be a man.
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by azeerellaz(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
Thanx @all i have make the bold step and tell her my intentions which she took with an open heart and she say a big YES and thanx to God i kissed her tonight and am so so happy and she is too.
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by kurus: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by kurus: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by claremont(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2011
azeerellaz:

Thanx @all i have make the bold step and tell her my intentions which she took with an open heart and she say a big YES and thanx to God i kissed her tonight and am so so happy and she is too.
You took the risk, and it paid off; now you are reaping the rewards. Good luck! cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend by Sijo01(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2011
kurus:

Yo Sijo01,

I looked into your eyes and i saw stuff there: naughtiness, fun loving, a bit conservative, sexually shy(mentally not but just typical naija girl shy), you love kissing,, , If you want to know more, you gat to pay, grin grin grin

what's d meaning of dis? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship / I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta / A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.