Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,383 members, 7,958,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? (899 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by matoyeh(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2011
MY PEOPLE! HOW DID YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE THE VALENTINE?

MINE IS IN THE OFFICE BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO ON 14TH FEB.
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Mygoldie(f): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2011
You mean you have a office girl friend? undecided
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by bece: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2011
How did you want to, .na wa with some english people o
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
bece:

How did you want to, .na wa with some english people o
hehehehe , na so we see am o
evrybody wants to speak queens but pardon her na keyboard jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Mygoldie(f): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

hehehehe , na so we see am o
evrybody wants to speak queens but pardon her na keyboard jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

she was talking to the OP,not ''her''
gadammmit!!!
must you?
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2011
^preach on u have time on ur hands tonite shey
must u ?
someone hands are itching 2nite undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by amefi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2011
na mygoldie n me go celebrate am.
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2011
All day banging.
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Mygoldie(f): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by MrCork17: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2011
In the Gyn angry
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 14, 2011
this valentine is serious business.

shocked

una no joke at all.
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by 190: 2:55am On Feb 14, 2011
shes coming to meet me tomorrow and she wants me to play here this song:
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS9O7AIA7g8&feature=related[/flash]
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Phate07(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2011

I dont do Vals tongue
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by foyeks2001(f): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2011
Phate07:

I dont do Vals tongue

even me too
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by URFATHER: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
matoyeh:

MY PEOPLE! HOW DID YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE THE VALENTINE?

MINE IS IN THE OFFICE BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO ON 14TH FEB.

BOMB!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i am sure u are a yoruba boy angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool

Mygoldie:

You mean you[b] have a office[/b] girl friend? undecided

Bullet!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Mr, Cork:

In the [b]Gyn angry[/b]

banger!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Omolola1(f): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ Reality

You wan kill Joyblinks bah, take it easy o o! or else i would tell Inked cool
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Omolola1(f): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ Reality
You wan kill Joyblinks bah, take it easy o o! or else i would tell Inked cool

@ pOSTER
Why you wan know? grin
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by niceone3(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2011
for church
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2011
few more hours and its hasta la vista, valentine.

dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Atreides(f): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2011
@Op,English dey hard some people sha. . Anyways it's not our first language. Well my plan for today was to lock my door and sleep through the day,and i am glad to say that aside from some minor hold-ups,everything went according to plan!
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Mygoldie(f): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2011
UR, FATHER:

BOMB!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i am sure u are a yoruba boy angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool

Bullet!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

banger!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UR FATHER tongue tongue
is that your name? cool

Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by MrCork17: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
*******kaiiii, imagine MyGoldie sitttin on my lap tongue ***
Re: How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? by Mygoldie(f): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2011
angry angry angry ^^
gerrout PEST.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? / Females Practice What You Preach! / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.