Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity (14263 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by dalass(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
hectorr:

Me too

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Akanoaaa(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Until the whole country is burnt finish abi? Useless President.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by seunayantokun(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Till everybody is dead? And others have fled the country?

For how many years? That's the conclusion of the marathon closed door meetings? Buying time to completely achieve your wicked and callous goals? God help us, deliver Nigeria from the class of these people.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by culcat(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
More time...
For five years??
You are not serious.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Mayeldah(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Buhari is not clueless, he and his Fulani goons knows what they are doing.

It is a grand design to capture land from other areas in this country, capture remote villages and rename them fulani districts. To do this they created Boko haram, seized government at the center, made their cronies the head of security agencies and they also created other arm terrorist groups like bandits and Fulani herders.

The sponsors of these terrorist groups are Fulanis in Government.

It is unfornuate that most yorubas are unaware of this design, they keep foolishly following these fulanis who sold Islam to them. The grand aim of these Fulanis is to fulanize Nigeria.

Other regions should wake up, Fulanis are a minority in Nigeria, they shouldn't be allowed to destroy Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by NELLY1990: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
You want the masses to be more patient while shedding of more blood continues? Buhari fear God o. What kind of a leader and Father are you sef?
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Deborah98(f): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lolzzzzz this man again
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Harrykn: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
And he thinks we believe him....
wey my bag mek I entered street if food money go see my today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Euegene100001: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by brandmix: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Only d living can have patience

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by cnandy: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leaders that cares and respect their followers in the World are resigning for alleged incompetence in discharge their constitutional responsibilities....

Please we expect the same here hence the situation is even worsen than the others.

Resign! Resign!! Resign!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Farki: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba go slow, we are not in Jonathan's government anymore we can be hearing patience up and down.

When you were campaigning you were bragging about security being guaranteed now after 5 years you still need more time.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by RPG2020(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
2023 kill you there

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by mankan2k7(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dulladdinh-o government is a very useless govt
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by gift2xl: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Who is PMB.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Equation89(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Where are his security advisers that told him they will flush BOKO Haram out within 3 months if voted.

It's 5years now, insecurity is getting worst.

Oga we don't have patience to give you anymore.

During Goodluck Jonathan's administration, I can remember the political propaganda you put out just to discredit him on the way insecurity were being handled.

Now the question is, what have you achieved within this 5 years of fighting insecurity?
You want us to exercise patience.
You have failed us.
Your security chiefs have failed us.
Your security advisers have failed us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by dalass(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Out patience have run out... Don't ask for more Mr go slow.... Hundreds of thousands have died!

More are dying everyday... Enough of buying time and lands for your bloodthirsty brothers.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by JordanMichael(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
For how long shall we continue to be patience? While lives and properties are destroyed everyday
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by foreshore(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Racoon:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361040/ask-patience-tackling-insecurity-buhari/

It's not all about acquiring equipment that ends up in the hands of terrorist and bandits but well laid out intelligence gathering and sincere will of government in the fight against terrorism and criminality.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by brainhgeek(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dear PMB,
If you have integrity and shame, you would have stepped down like your compatriots in Lebanon who have not lost as much as you have. Integrity demands you do same.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
During your first campaign for your first term in one of the videos you said and i quote "WHAT IS BOKO HARAM" fast forward six years later your mouth is saying be patient. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Risingblue008(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
This our president is mad ooo
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by JordanMichael(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
BlackfireX:
We the youth support our Darling president on this.

Let's give baba oyoyo time to position this great country.

Long live APC
Long live buhari
Long live Nigeria
Are you this daft and myopic in reasoning? Long live Buhari for a faile government or what exactly
BlackfireX:

Long live APC
Long live buhari
Long live Nigeria
Are you this daft and myopic in reasoning? Long live Buhari for a faile government or what exactly
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
lol
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Femijohn198: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
This man Na really dullard,buying more weapons to kill human or goat.Even me that am not in position of President or vice or Senate President I know the solution to solve crisis or terrorist in Nigeria.Mr president the simple solutions to end crisis is this.Employed more youth,give your citizens youth more employment.imagine disengaging over 500,000 Npowers back to the street at this pandemic period.this will effect the economy in negative way.Mr president the simple way to stop crisis,give the youth employment job and you will see the rate of Crisis will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
JordanMichael:

He's actually displaying stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Karlifate:
They are investing heavily in acquiring modern equipment?
They just wake up everyday to start twisting grammer to cover up their incompetence while their sycophants will nod their heads in agreement.

Not incompetence. Wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Brushstrokes20: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
# usual Bullcrap!... After 5 damn years?
Why don't you toe the path of honor like the Lebanese govt by tendering you long overdue resignation...

You can't give what you don't have!
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
BlackfireX:

Long live APC
Long live buhari
Long live Nigeria
long live your stupidity!!
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Harmlesspill(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Our Darling daddy, bubu of all Nigerians, the only illiterate among the elites, you should not bother about your incompetence and we feel no regret to announce to you that we are not complaining anymore....but can you just gently leave the office for an able mind to take over

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
but u said when u enter sit it will only take u 3months to take Boko?

fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes / Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects / Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.