Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity (14266 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Bobotic(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lord Have Mercy On Us

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Kingpele(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by dalass(f): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hoyoyooo:
How many patience we want give oga

Abi oh. Patient ko Patience Jonathan ni grin
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Olamiconqueror: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pay the best interest.

Become a business owner, acquire a lucrative skill and have a blast. 100% of zero is zero. Activate the Law of value and secure financial stability for yourself. Further details at fliers.......
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Maxymilliano(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Exercise more patience after 5 years of cluelessness ?

Buhari deserve a slap

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by dalass(f): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Racoon:
After 5years? How many more lives must be lost before you become aware as usual? For a man that is granting terrorists amnesty? Whose govt have justified all the atrocities of fulani terrorists? Whose home state governor is negotiating with armed bandits?

This man is really so clueless and incompetent that even his own home state is a no go area for him because of the insecurity he has allowed to festered unchallenged.

He is Baba go slow... grin
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by benobyeze(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Over 5yrs and you are still preparing? Too bad.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by slickbak(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba Vampire.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Shawenzy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ah dy don scam us for naija
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Champneys: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ori e ti Daaru Buhari!
bloody duplicitous and incompetent old fart arrogantly said Boko Haram was nothing when you were looking for votes up and down the country.
Now you are pleading for more time, fu..cking inept fellow!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Freeman50(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Racoon:
After 5years? How many more lives must be lost before you become aware as usual? For a man that is granting terrorists amnesty? Whose govt have justified all the atrocities of fulani terrorists? Whose home state governor is negotiating with armed bandits?

This man is really so clueless and incompetent that even his own home state is a no go area for him because of the insecurity he has allowed to festered unchallenged.
This country is a funny joke. Have patience for how long? The last time I checked same man said they have tried their best interms of security.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Judolisco(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Which boko haram... D one that has been technically defeated.?
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by ngozika2us(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mr President Sir! Patience has even ran out
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Youright: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Request Granted with all pleasure

But Mr President, with all due respect

Don't act shock for us.

Work with your team. #Together

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by hectorr(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
dalass:
I'm really shocked! angry

Me too

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Zetty177x: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
tongue u
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Nairalandmonika: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Some idiots here on niaraland said security of life and properties is not the duty of the govt.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Djyucee1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
I can remember how he boasted that he ll tackle insurgency if elected president but now he is begging us to be patient.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by xynerise: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
3 years is damn too long to endure this menace of a government
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by taretoofine(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
BlackfireX:
We the youth support our Darling president on this.

Let's give baba oyoyo time to position this great country.

Long live APC
Long live buhari
Long live Nigeria
You are privileged to type this because you are alive
Not the same song is being sang in benue, kastina, southern Kaduna, kunduga...
Time and lives matters
We need proactiveness
5 years is a long time for testing, trials and training
A leader without a blueprint is like a wind in the Savannah!
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Eniolakiite(f): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
2023 will surely arrive smiley
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Yinkuss33: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Germi9: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
if i were you i will just keep quiet like i have always done and wait to retire back to Daura in 2023 with shock
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by tot(f): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
More patience till the whole country is slaughtered.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by taretoofine(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
taretoofine:

You are privileged to type this because you are alive
Not the same song is being sang in benue, kastina, southern Kaduna, kunduga...
Time and lives matters
We need proactiveness
5 years is a long time for testing, trials and training
A leader without a blueprint is like a wind in the Savannah!
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by yemmight(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Buhari is not the one talking to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by ceaser: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oh yeah. More patience to get fulani goons settled all over the forests in the country abi?

You see I used to see it preposterous for anyone to think that the president might be in cahoots whether directly or otherwise with those causing insecurity and unrest in this country, refusing to believe that there is a hidden agenda of Fulanisation and islam1zation, but it seems your actions and comments every blessed day puts more credence to those suspicions.

And that is why I wont blame anyone that accuses you of ethnic cleansing. Your actions have made the Fulanis, and rightly so, the most hated and vilified minority ethnic group in the country. Thank God awareness is heightened and what happened to Fulani usurpers in CAR will be a child's play to what folks in Nigeria have in stock for 'em the moment you are out of that position. CAR was a smaller country and with less diversity and less angry population than Nigeria has. You will cry premium tears when the whole shit hits the fan. Even your Hausa distant cousins that you have treated unfairly will not spare the Fulanis on that day of reckoning.

What is so difficult with living peacefully with aboriginal land owners and forging a progressive society therefrom? In places like Australia and the United States, the Caucasians did ethnic cleansing to get most of the lands they called theirs today, but that happened at times when "eyes were still on the knees" and people have no rights or know little of their rights. And the Caucasians still forged great societies and civilisations from the acquisitions, albeit illegal. But I can bet it that Fulanis land acquisition of any sort will not birth advancement cos a group of people that is averse to education, religious tolerance, ranching and every form of civil attitude will not engender the formation of an egalitarian society.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by orisa37: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
YOU DON'T NEED PATIENCE IF

YOU JETTISON RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF YOURS NOW

AND ADOPT APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by FamousMonk: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
You can have Patience Jonathan and Patience Oziokwor..
But if you really love this country,it's time for you to resign sir.
You're holding us back.
Re: Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity by Revolva(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga president leave story you are incompetence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money / Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens / Court ruling: Erastus Akingbola’s Properties in Cayman Islands to be sold off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.