Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... (4380 Views)

Abdul Umar: Attack On The Police College True, But No Officer Was Abducted / “nigeria Will Be Doomed If Tinubu Becomes President,”- Kanu Warns / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Timi141: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lorenzop:

you forgot to add... Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel just like the bible prophesied against the wishes f many evil democrats....Soon, many countires will recognize the Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Where in the bible was it prophesied ooo?

I'm guessing the evils the Israelites are performing against the Palestinians too was prophesied?

Don't let religion cover your brain, please think objectively.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Timi141: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
She is evillllllllllll. They wanna make her president through the back door. Uncle Sleepy Joe the shameless pedophile is a walking vegetable, even 50 times worse than Buhari. Touching little underage girls is the only thing that keeps his antenna receiver working grin

The way you Christain evangelical slaves ignore Trump's Epstein connections when it suits you amazes me.

Biden has never settled any lawsuit for sexual harassment. All his cases have been heard and dismissed.

But your righteous Godly Trump is still fighting to keep his court records sealed. Why? Why don't you Christains like thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Openbusiness: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Timi141:

The way you Christain evangelical slaves ignore Trump's Epstein connections when it suits you amazes me.

Biden has never settled any lawsuit for sexual harassment. All his cases have been heard and dismissed.

But your righteous Godly Trump is still fighting to keep his court records sealed. Why? Why don't you Christains like thinking?
Your Creepy Joe is creeping his way to certain defeat in November, plssssss dunt soak my mentions wit tears abeg, dis ur wailing is too mush na grin

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Openbusiness: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
byinks:
She already has an agenda
This abominable Hillary Clinton + Valerie Jarrett + Maxine Waters hybrid wannabe won't touch POTUS powers in a billion years. An evil soul can't pick up King Arthur's sword, dunt worry urself grin
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Lorenzop: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Timi141:

Where in the bible was it prophesied ooo?

I'm guessing the evils the Israelites are performing against the Palestinians too was prophesied?

Don't let religion cover your brain, please think objectively.

Religion my foot....see, you should be the one to think objectively...go on research about the Israeli-Palestine war....when you are done....come back and argue with me constructively

1 Like

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Shukusheka(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Una no dey tire for all these fake prophecies? Obama was supposed to be an antichrist prophecy. Then Trump was supposed to be a prophecy. Now Kamala.
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by byinks(f): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
This abominable Hillary Clinton + Valerie Jarrett + Maxine Waters hybrid wannabe won't touch POTUS powers in a billion years. An evil soul can't pick up King Arthur's sword, dunt worry urself grin

They don't have to.... Kamala is a proxy for these people.
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by WhizdomXX(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Minsk24:

Religious bigot. You forget to mention the blood of natives spilled. .God is just a camouflage for people to rule over others...
America is turning blue by November...
Conservative ideologies has no place in the white house
I wonder how Nigeria is a very conservative nation( in terms of it's laws) but yet we support full liberalism in U.S.A . Isn't it full-clothed hypocrisy. Since you support Democrat/liberal policies in U.S, let's support such in Nigeria.
Such policies include but not limited to;
Legalising of some "hard drugs".
Legalising if abortion.
And many more.
We support what we don't practice. Shameful.
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by allthingsgood: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
You Don't need a Prophet to tell u that!

America to me is the Mystery Babylon described in the Bible..

The United States was a Nation Blessed by God Almighty due to Relationship the Founding Father's had with God. The Nation was Founded on Godly Principles which helped it to become a World Power. Their Relationship with the Nation of Isreal also Made them what they are.

As the years rolled, a New set of Americans began to spring up. They sold out Iniquity, Immorality, Abortions, idolatry, Occultism,Ungodliness, Sodomy, Evils of al kinds and Abominations to Nations.

Some of the Leaders began to create their own ways, Departing totally from the Values and principles of the Founding Fathers.

Today we see a side of the American Politics that is Fully anti-God, anti-Righteousness and anti-Godliness.

The other side may not be totally clean, but they are much better as They still hold values of the Founding Fathers.

The USA was Headed for Destruction, but I believe the Prayers of the Righteous in the Nation brought About President Trump .

Call President Trump whatever you wanna call him, but I Tell you His Presidency brought about taking America back to the Path of the Founding Fathers both on the National and International front. He Became the First American President to Publicly Attend the Prolife event. He Publicly restored the Full Relationship Btw America and Isreal, not just in Campaign Promise but in Action.

Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the USA and the World at Large. Some level of Righteousness is seen in President Trump.

The Workers of iniquity has been on his Head since day1 of his Presidency..

Personally, I Believe Trump is the "Last Trump" the Bible talked about!

But Should in case Trump is not Re-elected and we are still Here on Earth, Then will You see the Full Wrath like never before on the USA and the World at Large..
[/s]

Each time I read rubbish like this I don't know if to laugh or cry. As in u just fabricate silly stories based on conspiracy theories and overactive imagination.
Anybody with a brain knows that Trump has practically reduced america's might to shreds. Gone are the days when the american president's word alone is enough to take u to the bank. Trump has practically destroyed almost every facet of existence in america, with lies upon lies. All america's traditional enemies are now more powerful than ever and it's traditional allies have all but disappeared. Up to the extent north korea is now a direct threat to american mainland.

But no, you conspiracy theorist keep churning out trash. Smh
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Dedetwo(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2020
Stewart883:

Continue to ramble rubbish from your mouth... Leave the USA alone and think about who rules your shithole country... You stay in one corner of you room typing shit about who rules America Damn u Nigerians never fail to amaze me!

The jackasses even get drunk on silly sentiments. They also assumed to be the sons and daughters of slaves-"Black".
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Minsk24: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
WhizdomXX:

I wonder how Nigeria is a very conservative nation( in terms of it's laws) but yet we support full liberalism in U.S.A . Isn't it full-clothed hypocrisy. Since you support Democrat/liberal policies in U.S, let's support such in Nigeria.
Such policies include but not limited to;
Legalising of some "hard drugs".
Legalising if abortion.
And many more.
We support what we don't practice. Shameful.

I fully support freedom of choice...
The liberals in the US are only pushing for legalization of cannabis which is a blessing... Women should have leverage of choice regarding whether they want to keep their baby or not...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Far Port Harcourt Protest Is Breaking Records / Peter Obi Is Winning Guys.... See This Large Margin / Where Philip Emeagwali Got It Wrong "Nigeria Owes Me"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.