Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Love At First Sight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight (1387 Views)

What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight by Zule(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2007
pls fellows,
what do u have to say about love at first sight,

is it real?(does it exist)
do u belive in it
do u encourage it
Re: Love At First Sight by iice(f): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2007
It's delusion
Hell naw, i don't believe in it
Nope, but if you feel like biting the dust, i'd let you do so
Re: Love At First Sight by RuuDie(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ iice,

what makes you think love at first sight is delusional ?
Re: Love At First Sight by ajayi1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2007
Who told you there is no true love?
Re: Love At First Sight by sammy6(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2007
Lust at first sight is real.
Re: Love At First Sight by drrionelli(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2007
Define "love."
Re: Love At First Sight by ghengis(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2007
i dont know about LOVE at first sight bt i know i've been very attracted to pple at first sight on many occassions. thats what i believe is very possible and often happen.

I think love has really been abused and the word can mean anything from slight interest to wat balcony conversation ion "romeo and juliet"
Re: Love At First Sight by redwoman(f): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2007
I really do believe in love at first sight, my husband and i use to chat online all the time, but when he sent me his picture, i knew that this would be my husband and 4 months later we were married, that was almost 4 years ago, and we are still together and happy. It can happen

Redwoman
Re: Love At First Sight by osereka(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2007
LOVE AT FIST SIGHT? no it is LUST AT FIRST SIGHT
Re: Love At First Sight by Zule(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2007
when u say ur opinion u back it up with a reason

who belive on love at first sight?
Re: Love At First Sight by Oridon(m): 1:28am On Jun 19, 2007
smiley l belived in it becourse it i exprienced it last year,when i meet a girl .
Re: Love At First Sight by iice(f): 3:42am On Jun 19, 2007
@RuuDie, would you love someone you have only seen but don't much about? Sorry oh, i cannot love someone that i don't know really well. Eventually, you get to see the real colors (for those who aren't real initially) and in spite of their short comings, you wanna be with them, stick to them etc - you then love them.

You initially feel attraction, lust, like, infatuation. If you cannot hate someone on sight, how would you love someone on sight undecided
Re: Love At First Sight by acidrop(f): 3:54am On Jun 19, 2007
i dont believe in it, itz just an instant reaction when u c a beutiful girl, or a hot dude, n u think u are in love
Re: Love At First Sight by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:23am On Jun 19, 2007
@topic
for God's sake how many times does this silly question have to keep coming up. there is no such thing as love at first sight. love grows.
Re: Love At First Sight by Veracious(f): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2007
i seriousely agree with you toniaslim. there is nothing like love at first sight but [b]LUST[/b]and infatuation . real love takes time to grow as you get to know the other person. So i think some of you should go and redifine love in your heart and get to know it better
Re: Love At First Sight by RuuDie(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
ever heard the song -- "I knew i loved you before I met you" grin

Just hold-up a sec --- on one of the other threads, there were a couple of peeps who were saying "yep, its possible for one to fall in love with more than one person" even at a particular period of time and now y'all w'anna tell me love at first sight is impossible ?
now if its impossible to love at first sight how is it then possible to love more than one person at a certain point in time ?
Re: Love At First Sight by iice(f): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2007
Don't believe in that either
Re: Love At First Sight by luxoire(f): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2007
Lust at First sight, 'connecvtion' at first sight ' attraction' what ever word u use, dont call it love ohh,

truly someppl share something special the first time they meet, it might be an instant connection or click or whatever, but it is there and there is not denying it!!, it might be it is exactly the kind of person they had dreamt of meeting / loving etc, lol

but SUSTAINABLE LOVE GROWS WITH TIME, and a hell of a lot of patience
Re: Love At First Sight by Veracious(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2007
i totally disagree with you Ruudie.do you know what love is really about,the time it takes to actually grow even with all the problems, tears, fears,and then smiles.my brother dont go telling some girl that you loved her the very moment you saw her cos thats not true and you know it.take time to love and watch it grow each passing day. smiley
Re: Love At First Sight by niceuzor: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2007
Love at 1st sign uhmmmm !!!

This is interesting what about the 2nd sight na?

Guy 4get about Luv @ 1st sight oh infact i dont believe in that shit.

its suck.
Re: Love At First Sight by Veracious(f): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2007
Posted by: niceuzor
Insert Quote
Love at 1st sign uhmmmm !!!

This is interesting what about the 2nd sight na?

Guy forget about Love @ 1st sight oh infact i don't believe in that shit.

its suck.

my brother thank you. i feel you.
Re: Love At First Sight by moondust(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
I believe more in lust at first sight because its more popular!
Re: Love At First Sight by every(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2007
There is no such thing as "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" because from what i know love to be it is a feeling that grows with time. Man mi, i no believe in dis " LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" ting.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start?(old Classmate). / Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? / So Painful,all My Sacrifice Just Got Wasted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.